Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Learn And Practice How To Bring In More Money By Burning Candles - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Learn And Practice How To Bring In More Money By Burning Candles (121318 Views)

Earn Great Cash Producing Candles In Nigeria / Romantic Candles For Sale / Do You Have Access Or Interested In The Importation Of Wine, Candles, Sugar Etc? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn And Practice How To Bring In More Money By Burning Candles by bunbit1: 8:22pm On Nov 29, 2011
Maybe now more than ever, you should consider burning green candles to bring about needed money into the home. I am not going to elaborate on the economic conditions of the country right now as negative thoughts brings negativity, but I know that people are out there with uncertainty about their future.

The very basic free money spell that I know is simply going down to Walgreen’s or Walmart and picking up a few green St Jude 7 – Day Glass Candles. Saint Jude is the Patron Saint of Impossible Causes and is loved by many throughout the world. To petition him for much needed money has been a spiritual practice for decades and it wouldn’t hurt for you to consider burning a candle to him if much needed money is not flowing your way.

After purchasing your candles, clean them with lemon juice. Then, taking a blank deposit slip from your checkbook, write the amount you would like to receive in the total line. One the date line, write the date that the funds are needed. Sign your name to the deposit slip in the line provided. Anoint this deposit slip with any of the Money Drawing Blessing Oils such as Money Drawing, Wealthy Way, Pay Me or Prosperity Anointing Oils. All these oils are available for you to purchase.

You can boost your deposit slips drawing power by dusting it with the appropriate sachet powder that matches the money drawing oil scent.

Once this is done, light your candle in earnest.

To be continued.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learn And Practice How To Bring In More Money By Burning Candles by bunbit1: 6:17am On Nov 30, 2011
Constructing an effective petition paper candles spells.

Constructing a petition paper to place under your candle is an intrigal part of candle magic in many belief systems. The theory is that the words are magnified and blessed by the candle being burned directly on top of the paper; as kind of constant, ever-going prayer, while the candle is lit, in order for the Higher Power, Guardian Angels and Saints to hear. Constructing a simple prayer on a piece of clean, white typing paper, is relatively easy to do, however, many are at a loss for words as they feel their petition paper might not be “correct” or “good enough”. Never fear, it is the intention that is the most important element – your belief that what is written will occur – which is your greatest asset. Here are some great tips to consider when writing a petition paper:

1.) Intention – Do not write your history as the Universe and all of its celestial beings already know what happened. Focus on the outcome, not the incident. For example, if it is money you need, then state directly and forcefully: “I will have N30.000 Naira in my hands to pay for my house rent at the time it is needed to keep my family safe and secure.” You have set in positive motion by your words “I will” and you have specifically named an amount needed (“N30.000 Naira″) and for it’s intended purpose (“To pay for a house rent to keep your family self and secure”) and the reason for the petition to God, the Angels and the Saints (“to keep my family safe and secure”). Simple: effective and to the point.

2. ) Construction – A petition is just that, a request for spiritual intervention. When you write your petition paper, be sure not to use these words:

I hope! Or

May be!

1 Like

Re: Learn And Practice How To Bring In More Money By Burning Candles by bunbit1: 3:35pm On Nov 30, 2011
Once this is done, light your candle in earnest, praying from the heart and thanking St. Jude that you know that he will deliver the much needed funds or the equivalent to you. Some people believe that praying the Psalm 23 prayer (“The Lord is My Shepherd”) is the prayer to use; others pray the “Our Father”. Give him a moment of prayer each morning upon arising, then again at night before retiring. Keep burning these candles until the needed money help has arrived.

1 Like

Re: Learn And Practice How To Bring In More Money By Burning Candles by bunbit1: 8:10am On Dec 01, 2011
The Best Days of the Week for Candle Burning Spells

THURSDAY:

Reputed to be auspicious for Steady Work candle spells and candles to bring in more business for shop owners.

1 Like

Re: Learn And Practice How To Bring In More Money By Burning Candles by bunbit1: 9:46am On Dec 02, 2011
SPECIAL OFFER!

GREEN AND BLACK REVERSIBLE CANDLE:
DEBT, BILL CREDITOR BANISHING CANDLES SPELLS.

The Green and Black Candle Reversible Candle has been around forever but I have experimented with this candle for the past few months and I am definitely seeing some positive results from my candle burning spells with the Green and Black Candle.
Traditionally, these reversible candles were used to send money jinxes to people like your enemies, but I have found a new way to use this for GOOD and not EVIL.
Recently, I have had an old bill surface from 2009 that I thought was taken care of, but was not. I decided to “bite the bullet” and take care of my responsibilities as a great number of Americans are doing now with paying off debt and saving money. I made arrangements with the company to send in a certain amount of money each month. A few days later, I was picking up supplies at the candle wholesale company and spied the green and black reversible candle. I picked up a bunch to do some work with them.
After some research about the negative work that are traditionally done with these candles, I decided to “test drive” a spell on myself. Since the color black is negativity and green symbolizes money, I tried this spell on myself and my current financial obligation.
The results: In two weeks I have made two payments towards this bill because I have made enough money in my business to pay this amount easily and without any deficit to the budget for the family! AMAZING!
Now, I am not one to just believe right off the bat, so I did this candle spells twice more, and the same results happened! They say, “Three times the charm”, so I am publishing this candle spell so that YOU can take care of those old, lingering debts that are hanging over your head like Damocles’ sword.
This candle spell has to be performed for a specific bill or collection agency that has been plaguing you.
IMPORTANT * You need to begin this candle the last two days before the Moon turns Full so you will have to consult me or go onto the Internet to determine when the Moon changes to Full and calculate 24 hours back from that time.
INGREDIENTS:
* White piece of paper
* Green and Black Reversible Candle
* Bill or Creditor’s notice
* Money Drawing Anointing Oil
On a clean white piece of paper, write across the middle – “I attract Money to pay this Bill”
Turn the paper sideways so that the line you just wrote is vertically up and down.
Write “I banish this Bill with the Money I attract”
Draw a circle around this “cross” of words and the final look will be of gun scope cross hairs.
Clean candle as directed with money drawing oil or lemon juice. Make three hold in the top in a triangular pattern. Pour Money Drawing Oil in the holes.
Hold candle and sit in a quiet area and meditate on bringing in the money for this bill and sending the money to these creditors you owe. Imagine them being happy that you are taking care of your responsibilities and the weight being taken off your shoulders of one less person wanting your money. Pray Psalm 23 (“The Lord is my Shepherd”) or The Our Father.
Place bill and paper on large plate or Pyrex pie dish. Place candle on top. Light candle.
Take 5 minutes of your morning each day to pray the Psalm 23 (“The Lord is my Shepherd”) or The Our Father before heading out the door to work or take care of your business.
Burn these candles continuously until the bill or creditor is satisfied.

SPECIAL OFFER!

1 Like

Re: Learn And Practice How To Bring In More Money By Burning Candles by bunbit1: 5:19pm On Dec 02, 2011
I get quite a few calls about positive signs in candle burning for a candle spell and I thought it might be beneficial that I combine them in one article for you to browse and compare your candle as to there it is going or how it is ‘acting’ while your candle burns. Here are some common signs to look for in a positive candle burn.

SIGNS OF A POSITIVE CANDLE SPELL/CANDLE BURNING:

The Candle burns top half of Glass black but clears up: When you first started your candle spell, the top of the candle was black, dark gray or ‘smudgy’, meaning that particulates burned and clung to the inside of the glass. This means that at the beginning of the spell, negative things were around you initially, but they have since burned off and your candle spell is working in a positive manner for you.

1 Like

Re: Learn And Practice How To Bring In More Money By Burning Candles by bunbit1: 9:02pm On Dec 02, 2011
FINANCIAL AID

You will need two green candles, one gold candle, a soft incense, and a fire proof container.
Light the candles and meditate on how wonderful it would be to be without bills.
Start with the bill you want paid off the most and move down the list of bills from there.
On a blank piece of paper make up a statement that looks roughly like the bill.
Write the total amount of the bill down and whatever else you need to make the bill seem real to you.
Concentrate on this for a minute imagining that amount of money.
This can be done by imagining a check written out for that amount or by imagining counting
out that amount of money to the most evil bill collectors. Write with a red pen or marker across
the bill in large letters "Paid in full". Then burn the bill and say "As I will it so mote it Be"

1 Like

Re: Learn And Practice How To Bring In More Money By Burning Candles by bunbit1: 6:39pm On Dec 04, 2011
SPELL TO OBTAIN MONEY

Done During the Full Moon
Fill your cauldron half full of water and drop a silver coin into it.
Position the cauldron so that the light from the moon shines into the water.
Gently sweep your hands just above the surface, symbolically gathering the Moon's silver.
While doing this say:
Lovely Lady of the Moon, bring to me your
wealth right soon. Fill my hands with silver and gold.
All you give, my purse can hold."
Repeat this three times. When finished, pour the water upon the earth.

1 Like

Re: Learn And Practice How To Bring In More Money By Burning Candles by bunbit1: 6:44am On Dec 05, 2011
WISE DIRECTIONS IN THE WIZARDS WORLD.

If you want to hide the original spell, you place it in the crook of a tree.

1 Like

Re: Learn And Practice How To Bring In More Money By Burning Candles by bunbit1: 3:44pm On Aug 08, 2013
Your Spiritual Oil For Fast Sales by bunbit1: 12:57pm On Aug 03

INSTRUCTION:

TETRAGRAMMATON OIL.To provide yourself with an impregnable against evil that will come your way from any of the four elements (water, air, fire and earth) also from East, West, North and South.

PURPOSE OF THE OIL.

Tetragrammaton oil stands for three purposes for individuals life.

1. SUCCESS

2.LUCK

3.LONGEVITY.

It is an oil for those in creative works, Writers, Musicians,Designers and Builders.A business men will use it for fast selling. it also helps you convince stubborn customers.

HOW TO USE:

First, when you get the oil, Very early in the morning before you speak to anyone, offer a little affirmation inside the oil, then spit inside and keep for the next day for use. After bath anoint the whole body from up to down also add some in your bath water. Always do not touch or use after sex: bath before use only.

1. USAGE_ when the oil finished, Take the seal inside the oil, take a little pinch of salt on the seal and expose on the sun for 20 or 10minutes. After that, collect it and pray for your desire then throw the salt away. Carry it always with you for protection or keep at home/office/shop/shade.

2. Four charge needle: Take each of the needle face the East, say your wishes. Turn to the West do the same, to the North and the South. After that, take the needle and say anything that will come your way or which will be sent to you should go to the dustbin.

3: Corn pray- take the corn, pray for your progress and bury it in ground. This should be done where no one will see you.

TO ORDER:CALL THE HOTLINE BELOW.

We send well bill nation wide using transport media like Peace mass transit, Young shall grow Co. etc. For people in diaspora, your order reaches you via DHL.For order or information about the oil and other spiritual matter please call + 2 3 4 7 0 6 2 8 5 5 0 0 1 or email B u h a r i a b i o l a @ y a h o o . c o m

YOUR HAPPINESS IS OUR COMMAND.
Re: Learn And Practice How To Bring In More Money By Burning Candles by bunbit1: 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2013
Your Spiritual Oil For Fast Sales by bunbit1: 12:57pm On Aug 03

INSTRUCTION:

TETRAGRAMMATON OIL.To provide yourself with an impregnable against evil that will come your way from any of the four elements (water, air, fire and earth) also from East, West, North and South.

PURPOSE OF THE OIL.

Tetragrammaton oil stands for three purposes for individuals life.

1. SUCCESS

2.LUCK

3.LONGEVITY.

It is an oil for those in creative works, Writers, Musicians,Designers and Builders.A business men will use it for fast selling. it also helps you convince stubborn customers.

HOW TO USE:

First, when you get the oil, Very early in the morning before you speak to anyone, offer a little affirmation inside the oil, then spit inside and keep for the next day for use. After bath anoint the whole body from up to down also add some in your bath water. Always do not touch or use after sex: bath before use only.

1. USAGE_ when the oil finished, Take the seal inside the oil, take a little pinch of salt on the seal and expose on the sun for 20 or 10minutes. After that, collect it and pray for your desire then throw the salt away. Carry it always with you for protection or keep at home/office/shop/shade.

2. Four charge needle: Take each of the needle face the East, say your wishes. Turn to the West do the same, to the North and the South. After that, take the needle and say anything that will come your way or which will be sent to you should go to the dustbin.

3: Corn pray- take the corn, pray for your progress and bury it in ground. This should be done where no one will see you.

TO ORDER:CALL THE HOTLINE BELOW.

We send well bill nation wide using transport media like Peace mass transit, Young shall grow Co. etc. For people in diaspora, your order reaches you via DHL.For order or information about the oil and other spiritual matter please call + 2 3 4 7 0 6 2 8 5 5 0 0 1 or email B u h a r i a b i o l a @ y a h o o . c o m

YOUR HAPPINESS IS OUR COMMAND.
Re: Learn And Practice How To Bring In More Money By Burning Candles by fejiron: 4:44pm On Aug 19, 2013
How Can you Make over 100k monthly very easy.....in Nigeria? check it out here http://earn100kmonthly..com
Re: Learn And Practice How To Bring In More Money By Burning Candles by bunbit1: 7:56am On Feb 25, 2015
Coming Up With Secrets Knowledge About Roots And Herbs. How You Can Benefit From Nature In High Places For Rituals. The Holy Book Said 'My People Perish Because Of Lack Of Knowledge' i call it Ignorant. What Is Ignorant? Ignorant Is The Inability To Know What You Need To Know. Your Inability To Access From Free Gift Of Nature Remains A Doom For You. Because Of These, I Have devoted myself, my Time And Money To This Humble Services To Mankind. The Common Knowledge To The Known But Uncommon To The Unknown. If We Can Succed In Eradicating Ignorant, We Shall Together Sing Eulogy To Poverty. Am Coming Up With Secret Knowledge Of Roots And Herbs To Make Money And Breakthrough poverty. Keep Update!
Re: Learn And Practice How To Bring In More Money By Burning Candles by bunbit123: 8:56am On Jun 05, 2016
Public Notice: having accepted to reach you all via whatsapp is to help the ministerial services therefore one should learn to observe manners. When you whatsapp, after greetings, try to go straight to your point that's what i require of you when i ask 'how may i help you or what do you want'? I mind my time in as much as am here for your services. Am always busy and to say the truth, i have no time to chat but have to permit to help those who can't afford to call therefore i pledge you to mind my time and respect this priviledge. Moreover, many force me to chat eventhough i complained my business, i operate with a phone that delivers whatsapp message as soon as you send. The continuos vibration is so disturbing that it calls for distraction and i cant put it in silent owing to emergency. Drop ur msgs and wait for a reply, dont force my attention, doing so is called selfish and is not good. Furthermore, when ask for your info for consult as the case implies, reply with the expected answer without delay, you inability to understand this may help block you. Before contact, i expect you to know my protocol which was made clear on this forum. If u hvnt read it, i urge u to do so. Finally, i thank you all and promise for adequate attention. Remember, your happiness is our motto!
Re: Learn And Practice How To Bring In More Money By Burning Candles by bunbit123: 8:31am On Jun 06, 2016
We are happy announcing to you about our existing spiritual shop located @ shop 35 upstairs blessed line opposite Mokwe motor park ose main market onitsha Anambra state. As dealers on spiritual items imported from India, we also market and distribute local product to help serve you better. We have varieties of spiritual items which cannot be listed. Call and order for our services. We deliver natiowide using peace mass and young shall grow motors for equity services. Come and patronize with us today.
Re: Learn And Practice How To Bring In More Money By Burning Candles by bunbit123: 5:41pm On Jun 07, 2016
when someone owns you and refuse to pay, two things are involve. Either he has the money but finding it difficult to pay you or he has no money but trying his best possible to see your money being paid. If last is the case, i pledge you exercise patience with him and discuss best possible means to pay you. A situation by which debtor refused to pay you whereas he has the money. Or your debtor is master of''come_today-and-come_tommorow'', everyday na so so excuse: meanwhile he has the money 10 times but can't afford to pay, don't worry. Come and lay your complaint here. It will only cost you white unspotted foul, a kola nut and local white chalk (nzu), N1000 for case report. Ask us to help you get your money from the day of your visit till seven days, if we succed, you come back to pay us only ten percent of the amount recovered. NOTE: we only engage on warfare with a stubborn rich debtor.
Re: Learn And Practice How To Bring In More Money By Burning Candles by bunbit23: 6:57am On Jun 23, 2016
Request to join our whatsapp group where we keep daily update on spiritualism. The service have so much affected my online daily update owing to people's request and services. To participate and be a member press zero press seven press zero press six press two press eight press five press five press zero press zero press one. Ask us to add you!
Re: Learn And Practice How To Bring In More Money By Burning Candles by bunbit23: 3:33pm On Jun 26, 2016
Join us this week as we prepare to deliver and unfold top secret as 'e dey happen in the realm'. Having secured key to deliverance and prosperity, am taking great number of people to the realm of wealth and prosperity, causing healing and deliverance at no cause. On our ritual rites programme to take off tomorrow being monday 27 may 2016, members are expected to get the following items: 1. Pieces of Igbo kola 2. Local white chalk. 3. Alligator pepper. 4. Original ijaw/kai kai or KP hot drink. 5. Pieces of biscuits, sewing gum and sweets. Join us today on our whatsapp page to participate and receive your blessings, breakthrough, key to wealth and prosperity as names of angel's are to be review as well as information/guide/directions to approach. To join, check for our number above, ask us to add you to the existing group. Thanks for joining!
Re: Learn And Practice How To Bring In More Money By Burning Candles by bunbit23: 11:33am On Jun 27, 2016
Join us this week as we are delivering and unfolding top secret as 'e dey happen in the realm'. Having secured key for divine deliverance, abundance and prosperity, am hereby taking great number of people to the realm of wealth and prosperity, causing healing and deliverance at no costs. On our ritual rites outreach, which take off today monday 27 June 2016, members are expected to get the following ritual items for deliverance and open doors: 1. Pieces of Igbo kola 2. Local white chalk. 3. Alligator pepper. 4. Original ijaw/kai kai or KP hot drink. 5. Pieces of biscuits, sewing gum and sweets. Join us today on our whatsapp page to participate and receive your blessings, breakthrough, key to abundance and prosperity as names of angel's are to be review as well as information/guide/directions to approach them. To join, check for our number above, ask us to add you to the existing group. Remember, at the comfort of your house, you are to deliver yourself. We are invoking Archangel Raziel "the secret of God' today as the ritual begins. Thanks for joining!
Re: Learn And Practice How To Bring In More Money By Burning Candles by bunbit23: 2:22pm On Jun 28, 2016
A succesful life start with a succesful day, And a succesful day starts with a succesful morning. So in essence, morning are one of, if not the most crucial part of our day. That's why we have programme to invoke our divine Archangel Gadiel early this morning and tomorrow morning to help us cause abundance and prosperity. Join us this week as we are delivering and unfolding top secret as 'e dey happen in the realm'. Having secured key for divine deliverance, abundance and prosperity, am hereby taking great number of people to the realm of wealth and prosperity, causing healing and deliverance at no costs. On our ritual rites outreach, which kick off yesterday monday 27 June 2016, members are expected to get the following ritual items for deliverance and open doors: 1. Pieces of Igbo kola 2. Local white chalk. 3. Alligator pepper. 4. Original ijaw/kai kai or KP hot drink. 5. Pieces of biscuits, sewing gum and sweets. Join us today on our whatsapp page to participate and receive your blessings, breakthrough, key to abundance and prosperity as names of angel's are to be review as well as information/guide/directions to approach them. To join, check for our number above, ask us to add you to the existing group. Remember, at the comfort of your house, you are to deliver yourself. We are invoking Archangel Gadiel "the secret of God' today as the ritual begins. Thanks for joining!
Re: Learn And Practice How To Bring In More Money By Burning Candles by bunbit23: 2:06am On Jun 29, 2016
A succesful life start with a succesful day, And a succesful day starts with a succesful morning. So in essence, morning are one of, if not the most crucial part of our day. That's why we have programme to invoke our divine Archangel Gamaiiel early this morning to help us cause abundance and prosperity. Join us this week as we are delivering and unfolding top secret as 'e dey happen in the realm'. Having secured key for divine deliverance, abundance and prosperity, am hereby taking great number of people to the realm of wealth and prosperity, causing healing and deliverance at no costs. On our ritual rites outreach, which kick off on monday 27 June 2016, members are expected to get the following ritual items for deliverance and open doors: 1. Pieces of Igbo kola 2. Local white chalk. 3. Alligator pepper. 4. Original ijaw/kai kai or KP hot drink. 5. Pieces of biscuits, sewing gum and sweets. Join us today on our whatsapp page to participate and receive your blessings, breakthrough, key to abundance and prosperity as names of angel's are to be review as well as information/guide/directions to approach them. To join, check for our number above, ask us to add you to the existing group. Remember, at the comfort of your house, you are to deliver yourself. We are invoking Archangel Gamaiiel "the recompense of God' today as the ritual continues. Thanks for joining!A succesful life start with a succesful day, And a succesful day starts with a succesful morning. So in essence, morning are one of, if not the most crucial part of our day. That's why we have programme to invoke our divine Archangel Gadiel early this morning and tomorrow morning to help us cause abundance and prosperity. Join us this week as we are delivering and unfolding top secret as 'e dey happen in the realm'. Having secured key for divine deliverance, abundance and prosperity, am hereby taking great number of people to the realm of wealth and prosperity, causing healing and deliverance at no costs. On our ritual rites outreach, which kick off yesterday monday 27 June 2016, members are expected to get the following ritual items for deliverance and open doors: 1. Pieces of Igbo kola 2. Local white chalk. 3. Alligator pepper. 4. Original ijaw/kai kai or KP hot drink. 5. Pieces of biscuits, sewing gum and sweets. Join us today on our whatsapp page to participate and receive your blessings, breakthrough, key to abundance and prosperity as names of angel's are to be review as well as information/guide/directions to approach them. To join, check for our number above, ask us to add you to the existing group. Remember, at the comfort of your house, you are to deliver yourself. We are invoking Archangel Gadiel "the secret of God' today as the ritual begins. Thanks for joining!
Re: Learn And Practice How To Bring In More Money By Burning Candles by bunbit23: 1:39pm On Jun 29, 2016
A succesful life start with a succesful day, And a succesful day starts with a succesful morning. So in essence, morning are one of, if not the most crucial part of our day. That's why we have programme to invoke our divine Archangel Gmaliel early this morning to help us cause abundance and prosperity. Join us this week as we are delivering and unfolding top secret as 'e dey happen in the realm'. Having secured key for divine deliverance, abundance and prosperity, am hereby taking great number of people to the realm of wealth and prosperity, causing healing and deliverance at no costs. On our ritual rites outreach, which kicked off on monday 27 June 2016, members are expected to get the following ritual items for deliverance and open doors: 1. Pieces of Igbo kola 2. Local white chalk. 3. Alligator pepper. 4. Original ijaw/kai kai or KP hot drink. 5. Pieces of biscuits. 6. sewing gum, 7. sweets 8. mirror 9. cowries. 10. Sand from your place of work and home. Join us today on our whatsapp page to participate and receive your blessings, breakthrough, key to abundance and prosperity as names of angel's are to be review as well as information/guide/directions to approach them. To join, check for our number above, ask us to add you to the existing group. Remember, at the comfort of your house, you are to deliver yourself. We are invoking Archangel Gmaliel today as the ritual continues. Thanks for joining!
Re: Learn And Practice How To Bring In More Money By Burning Candles by bunbit23: 3:14am On Jul 01, 2016
A succesful life start with a succesful day, And a succesful day starts with a succesful morning. So in essence, morning are one of, if not the most crucial part of our day. That's why we have programme to invoke our divine Archangel Pathiel early this morning to help us open the gate of manifestation to create abundance and prosperity. Join us this week as we are delivering and unfolding top secret as 'e dey happen in the realm'. Having secured key for divine deliverance, abundance and prosperity, am hereby taking great number of people to the realm of wealth and prosperity, causing healing and deliverance at no costs. On our ritual rites outreach, which kicked off on monday 27 June 2016, members are expected to get the following ritual items for deliverance and open doors: 1. Pieces of Igbo kola (oji igbo) 2. Local white chalk (nzu). 3. Alligator pepper (ose oji). 4. Original ijaw/kai kai or KP hot drink. 5. Pieces of biscuits. 6. sewing gum, 7. sweets 8. mirror 9. cowries. 10. Sand from your place of work and home. Today we are presenting prayer list/request to our Archangel Pathiel to help manifestation. Join us today on our whatsapp page to participate and receive your blessings, breakthrough, key to abundance and prosperity as names of angel's have been reviewing as well as information/guide/directions to approach them. To join, check for our number above, ask us to add you to the existing group. Remember, at the comfort of your house, you are to deliver yourself. We are invoking Archangel Pathiel today as the ritual continues. Thanks for joining!
Re: Learn And Practice How To Bring In More Money By Burning Candles by bunbit23: 2:44pm On Jul 02, 2016
A succesful life start with a succesful day, And a succesful day starts with a succesful morning. So in essence, morning are one of, if not the most crucial part of our day. That's why we have programme to invoke our divine Archangel Pathiel, Gamaliel, Gadiel, Raziel, Barakiel early this morning to help us open the gate of manifestation to create abundance and prosperity. Join us this week as we are delivering and unfolding top secret as 'e dey happen in the realm'. Having secured key for divine deliverance, abundance and prosperity, am hereby taking great number of people to the realm of wealth and prosperity, causing healing and deliverance at no costs. On our ritual rites outreach, which kicked off on monday 27 June 2016, members are expected to get the following ritual items for deliverance and open doors: 1. Pieces of Igbo kola (oji igbo) 2. Local white chalk (nzu). 3. Alligator pepper (ose oji). 4. Original ijaw/kai kai or KP hot drink. 5. Pieces of biscuits. 6. sewing gum, 7. sweets 8. mirror 9. cowries. 10. Sand from your place of work and home. 11. Suga/salt. Yesterday we made a presentation of prayer list/request to our Archangel Pathiel to help manifestation. Join us today on our whatsapp page to participate and receive your blessings, breakthrough, key to abundance and prosperity as names of angel's have been reviewing as well as information/guide/directions to approach them. To join, check for our number above, ask us to add you to the existing group. Remember, at the comfort of your house, you are to deliver yourself. We are invoking Archangel Pathiel, Gamaliel, Barakiel, Raziel and Gadiel today as the ritual continues. Thanks for joining!
Re: Learn And Practice How To Bring In More Money By Burning Candles by bunbit23: 7:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
Final day of the prayer. Thanks to God and his angelic host.
Re: Learn And Practice How To Bring In More Money By Burning Candles by bunbit23: 7:34am On Jul 07, 2016
Yes. There are many ways by which you can surround yourself with luck and be a star wherever you go. One of them is this daily information I pass across here day by day. When you are connected to your Archangels, they help you with every possibilities. Clear all the negativity causing hard luck and misfortune. Help connect you and place you high among your equals. Moreover, you can still get connected with some spiritual items available in the market for same purpose, such like oil, ring and powder. Whereby you will be guided on the usage for the same reason mentioned ealier.
Re: Learn And Practice How To Bring In More Money By Burning Candles by bunbit23: 11:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
Today, we all make choices on a daily basis with regard to colour. An example is choosing the colour of the clothes that we wear for the day. From time to time we may need to choose the colour of the next set of bed linen that we purchase. Sometimes we have to choose the colour of paint for the walls in our home.
Through spiritual research, its found that depending on the colour we choose (be it clothes or our surroundings), we will be affected accordingly at a spiritual frequency. In this article, I will share some of the spiritual result and many ways colours affect us so that readers are better equipped to make decisions that will enhance their lives.
The entire Universe, at a subtle intangible level, is made up of three subtle-components of SPIRITUAL PURITY, ACTION AND SPIRITUAL IGNORANCE. I had explained this in detail on a forum here and urge you to familiarise yourself with this concept, so as to gain a better understanding of this article.
Colours are also categorised as SPIRITUAL PURITY, ACTION AND SPIRITUAL IGNORANCE depending on their predominant subtle-components. When we wear clothes that are of SPIRITUAL PURITY colours, it helps us with our spiritual practice, while colours that are ACTION AND SPIRITUAL IGNORANCE in nature are detrimental towards making spiritual progress. Wearing clothes that have ACTION AND IGNORANCE predominance increases the negative spiritual vibrations around us. Hence we are also more likely to attract negative energies as they too are
ACTION AND IGNORANT predominant.
Below is a list of colours and their effect on our spiritual state. When a colour is described as being ‘Helpful’, as mentioned below, it means that the colour helps to attract spiritual positive vibrations and repel negative vibrations. ‘Harmful’ indicates the ability to attract negative vibrations whilst simultaneously alienating us from spiritually positive vibrations.
Re: Learn And Practice How To Bring In More Money By Burning Candles by bunbit23: 3:28pm On Jul 10, 2016
07 How Colours Affect Us Spiritually. White..........................Most Helpful. Yellow.........................More Helpful Pale Blue....................More Helpful Blue............................More Helpful. Pink............................Helpful. Orange.......................Helpful. Fresh Green...............Helpful. Red.............................Medium Helpful/ Harmful. Dark Green.................Medium Harmful. Purple.........................Medium Harmful. Violet...........................Medium Harmful. Brown.........................Medium Harmful. Grey............................Medium Harmful. Black...........................Most Harmful.
Re: Learn And Practice How To Bring In More Money By Burning Candles by bunbit23: 2:53pm On Jul 11, 2016
we are happy to announce to you about our second round of deliverance which kick off on thursday 14th July 2016. Participants/members are expected to get the following ritual items:1. igbo kola nut. 2. original ijaw/kai kai hot drink. 3. alligator pepper. 4. glass cup. 5. plastic cup. 6. stainless cup. 7. ogirisi and omu nkwu. This self ritual deliverance is indoor ritual whereby you do it at home without traveling or meeting anyone. No fee No charges! Join our whatsaap group today for more info and procedure. To participate, send ADD ME to our number above, you are sure to be added!
Re: Learn And Practice How To Bring In More Money By Burning Candles by bunbit23: 11:05am On Jul 12, 2016
The following are some key points about alcohol from a spiritual perspective:
Ability To Attract Black Energy: Alcohol is a ACTION AND IGNORANCE predominant drink ( remember I used this analysis yesterday when I discussed colours) . As a result, drinking the alcohol reduces the PURITY predominant in us and at the same time, alcohol increases the subtle ACTION component. A subtle covering of black negative energy forms over the mind and intellect of the person drinking alcohol, making him an easier target for attacks by negative energies.
Increases Spiritual Vulnerability: While drinking alcohol, we are more likely to lose control over our mind and intellect. Negative energies take advantage of this loss of control and infiltrate our consciousness. Even if a single social drink such as beer is consumed, it is enough to reduce the
PURITY in the person drinking and increase the subtle ACTION component whereby one becomes more prone to being attacked by negative energies.
Possession Becomes More Likely : When a person has a liking for alcohol, their very liking is taken advantage of by a ghost or a departed ancestor with a propensity for alcohol, to possess him. Once a ghost possesses a person, it further increases that person’s liking for alcohol. This in turn helps the ghost to maintain control over the person and indulge in the enjoyment of drinking alcohol through him.
Impact Of An Alcoholic On His Family: When negative energies possess a person, they are easily able to fulfill their desires by acting through him. Many terrible acts are done against family members, friends and society by people when they are drunk. Violent behavior displayed by an alcoholic (addicted to and under the influence of alcohol) is mainly due to the possessing entity taking advantage of and increasing an existing personality defect of violence in the alcoholic. When people drink alcohol on a regular basis, they increase the chances of their being possessed.
Spiritual Quality Of Wine: From a spiritual perspective, wine also falls into the same category as any other alcoholic drink, as it is only marginally less PURITY than liquor such as whisky or vodka.
Re: Learn And Practice How To Bring In More Money By Burning Candles by bunbit23: 2:55am On Jul 20, 2016
LECTURE ON FOUR CARDINAL POINTS.
Cardinal points represents the East,North,South and West.
We have to know which part to present our rituals for it to be accepted by God.
We will be looking at it from three different doctrines which are;
EAST
It's the 1st part of the world. An important point of orientation,Please note that the Sun rises from the East.
The Bible teaching
In Genesis,there was a divine representation that God planted the Eden Garden in the Eastern part of the world,that's to say that God started with the East.
WEST
It symbolises negative & positive elements.
In the Bible,the sea/water is symbolised as West.
NORTH
Symbolises permanent or internal.
Polar Star is in the North.
A place of celestial dwelling.
The North direction is on the left-hand side when you stand facing the rising sun which is east.
It also symbolises disaster.
SOUTH
Primarily a negative symbol,Everything about it is negative.
It's represented by the right hand side when you standing facing the east where the sun is.
It was noted in the Bible that Egypt was in the southern part whereas the Egyptians gods or govt opposes God's power and oppresses it's people.
It was also in the south(mount of sinai) that God appeared to Moses.
In conclusion,
East is presented as Future
West is presented as Past
North is presented as Infinite Possibility
South is presented as Present.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Invest N6m & Make N400,000 Monthly Income For Life!! / Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.