Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1247075 members, 1662603 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 September 2014 at 12:49 PM

Learn And Practice How To Bring In More Money By Burning Candles - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Learn And Practice How To Bring In More Money By Burning Candles (14395 Views)

Earn Great Cash Producing Candles In Nigeria / Romantic Candles For Sale / Do You Have Access Or Interested In The Importation Of Wine, Candles, Sugar Etc? (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn And Practice How To Bring In More Money By Burning Candles by bunbit1: 8:22pm On Nov 29, 2011
Maybe now more than ever, you should consider burning green candles to bring about needed money into the home. I am not going to elaborate on the economic conditions of the country right now as negative thoughts brings negativity, but I know that people are out there with uncertainty about their future.

The very basic free money spell that I know is simply going down to Walgreen’s or Walmart and picking up a few green St Jude 7 – Day Glass Candles. Saint Jude is the Patron Saint of Impossible Causes and is loved by many throughout the world. To petition him for much needed money has been a spiritual practice for decades and it wouldn’t hurt for you to consider burning a candle to him if much needed money is not flowing your way.

After purchasing your candles, clean them with lemon juice. Then, taking a blank deposit slip from your checkbook, write the amount you would like to receive in the total line. One the date line, write the date that the funds are needed. Sign your name to the deposit slip in the line provided. Anoint this deposit slip with any of the Money Drawing Blessing Oils such as Money Drawing, Wealthy Way, Pay Me or Prosperity Anointing Oils. All these oils are available for you to purchase.

You can boost your deposit slips drawing power by dusting it with the appropriate sachet powder that matches the money drawing oil scent.

Once this is done, light your candle in earnest.

To be continued.

1 Like

Re: Learn And Practice How To Bring In More Money By Burning Candles by bunbit1: 6:17am On Nov 30, 2011
Constructing an effective petition paper candles spells.

Constructing a petition paper to place under your candle is an intrigal part of candle magic in many belief systems. The theory is that the words are magnified and blessed by the candle being burned directly on top of the paper; as kind of constant, ever-going prayer, while the candle is lit, in order for the Higher Power, Guardian Angels and Saints to hear. Constructing a simple prayer on a piece of clean, white typing paper, is relatively easy to do, however, many are at a loss for words as they feel their petition paper might not be “correct” or “good enough”. Never fear, it is the intention that is the most important element – your belief that what is written will occur – which is your greatest asset. Here are some great tips to consider when writing a petition paper:

1.) Intention – Do not write your history as the Universe and all of its celestial beings already know what happened. Focus on the outcome, not the incident. For example, if it is money you need, then state directly and forcefully: “I will have N30.000 Naira in my hands to pay for my house rent at the time it is needed to keep my family safe and secure.” You have set in positive motion by your words “I will” and you have specifically named an amount needed (“N30.000 Naira″) and for it’s intended purpose (“To pay for a house rent to keep your family self and secure”) and the reason for the petition to God, the Angels and the Saints (“to keep my family safe and secure”). Simple: effective and to the point.

2. ) Construction – A petition is just that, a request for spiritual intervention. When you write your petition paper, be sure not to use these words:

I hope! Or

May be!

1 Like

Re: Learn And Practice How To Bring In More Money By Burning Candles by bunbit1: 3:35pm On Nov 30, 2011
Once this is done, light your candle in earnest, praying from the heart and thanking St. Jude that you know that he will deliver the much needed funds or the equivalent to you. Some people believe that praying the Psalm 23 prayer (“The Lord is My Shepherd”) is the prayer to use; others pray the “Our Father”. Give him a moment of prayer each morning upon arising, then again at night before retiring. Keep burning these candles until the needed money help has arrived.

1 Like

Re: Learn And Practice How To Bring In More Money By Burning Candles by bunbit1: 8:10am On Dec 01, 2011
The Best Days of the Week for Candle Burning Spells

THURSDAY:

Reputed to be auspicious for Steady Work candle spells and candles to bring in more business for shop owners.

1 Like

Re: Learn And Practice How To Bring In More Money By Burning Candles by bunbit1: 9:46am On Dec 02, 2011
SPECIAL OFFER!

GREEN AND BLACK REVERSIBLE CANDLE:
DEBT, BILL CREDITOR BANISHING CANDLES SPELLS.

The Green and Black Candle Reversible Candle has been around forever but I have experimented with this candle for the past few months and I am definitely seeing some positive results from my candle burning spells with the Green and Black Candle.
Traditionally, these reversible candles were used to send money jinxes to people like your enemies, but I have found a new way to use this for GOOD and not EVIL.
Recently, I have had an old bill surface from 2009 that I thought was taken care of, but was not. I decided to “bite the bullet” and take care of my responsibilities as a great number of Americans are doing now with paying off debt and saving money. I made arrangements with the company to send in a certain amount of money each month. A few days later, I was picking up supplies at the candle wholesale company and spied the green and black reversible candle. I picked up a bunch to do some work with them.
After some research about the negative work that are traditionally done with these candles, I decided to “test drive” a spell on myself. Since the color black is negativity and green symbolizes money, I tried this spell on myself and my current financial obligation.
The results: In two weeks I have made two payments towards this bill because I have made enough money in my business to pay this amount easily and without any deficit to the budget for the family! AMAZING!
Now, I am not one to just believe right off the bat, so I did this candle spells twice more, and the same results happened! They say, “Three times the charm”, so I am publishing this candle spell so that YOU can take care of those old, lingering debts that are hanging over your head like Damocles’ sword.
This candle spell has to be performed for a specific bill or collection agency that has been plaguing you.
IMPORTANT * You need to begin this candle the last two days before the Moon turns Full so you will have to consult me or go onto the Internet to determine when the Moon changes to Full and calculate 24 hours back from that time.
INGREDIENTS:
* White piece of paper
* Green and Black Reversible Candle
* Bill or Creditor’s notice
* Money Drawing Anointing Oil
On a clean white piece of paper, write across the middle – “I attract Money to pay this Bill”
Turn the paper sideways so that the line you just wrote is vertically up and down.
Write “I banish this Bill with the Money I attract”
Draw a circle around this “cross” of words and the final look will be of gun scope cross hairs.
Clean candle as directed with money drawing oil or lemon juice. Make three hold in the top in a triangular pattern. Pour Money Drawing Oil in the holes.
Hold candle and sit in a quiet area and meditate on bringing in the money for this bill and sending the money to these creditors you owe. Imagine them being happy that you are taking care of your responsibilities and the weight being taken off your shoulders of one less person wanting your money. Pray Psalm 23 (“The Lord is my Shepherd”) or The Our Father.
Place bill and paper on large plate or Pyrex pie dish. Place candle on top. Light candle.
Take 5 minutes of your morning each day to pray the Psalm 23 (“The Lord is my Shepherd”) or The Our Father before heading out the door to work or take care of your business.
Burn these candles continuously until the bill or creditor is satisfied.

SPECIAL OFFER!

1 Like

Re: Learn And Practice How To Bring In More Money By Burning Candles by bunbit1: 5:19pm On Dec 02, 2011
I get quite a few calls about positive signs in candle burning for a candle spell and I thought it might be beneficial that I combine them in one article for you to browse and compare your candle as to there it is going or how it is ‘acting’ while your candle burns. Here are some common signs to look for in a positive candle burn.

SIGNS OF A POSITIVE CANDLE SPELL/CANDLE BURNING:

The Candle burns top half of Glass black but clears up: When you first started your candle spell, the top of the candle was black, dark gray or ‘smudgy’, meaning that particulates burned and clung to the inside of the glass. This means that at the beginning of the spell, negative things were around you initially, but they have since burned off and your candle spell is working in a positive manner for you.

1 Like

Re: Learn And Practice How To Bring In More Money By Burning Candles by bunbit1: 9:02pm On Dec 02, 2011
FINANCIAL AID

You will need two green candles, one gold candle, a soft incense, and a fire proof container.
Light the candles and meditate on how wonderful it would be to be without bills.
Start with the bill you want paid off the most and move down the list of bills from there.
On a blank piece of paper make up a statement that looks roughly like the bill.
Write the total amount of the bill down and whatever else you need to make the bill seem real to you.
Concentrate on this for a minute imagining that amount of money.
This can be done by imagining a check written out for that amount or by imagining counting
out that amount of money to the most evil bill collectors. Write with a red pen or marker across
the bill in large letters "Paid in full". Then burn the bill and say "As I will it so mote it Be"

1 Like

Re: Learn And Practice How To Bring In More Money By Burning Candles by bunbit1: 6:39pm On Dec 04, 2011
SPELL TO OBTAIN MONEY

Done During the Full Moon
Fill your cauldron half full of water and drop a silver coin into it.
Position the cauldron so that the light from the moon shines into the water.
Gently sweep your hands just above the surface, symbolically gathering the Moon's silver.
While doing this say:
Lovely Lady of the Moon, bring to me your
wealth right soon. Fill my hands with silver and gold.
All you give, my purse can hold."
Repeat this three times. When finished, pour the water upon the earth.

1 Like

Re: Learn And Practice How To Bring In More Money By Burning Candles by bunbit1: 6:44am On Dec 05, 2011
WISE DIRECTIONS IN THE WIZARDS WORLD.

If you want to hide the original spell, you place it in the crook of a tree.

1 Like

Re: Learn And Practice How To Bring In More Money By Burning Candles by bunbit1: 3:44pm On Aug 08, 2013
Your Spiritual Oil For Fast Sales by bunbit1: 12:57pm On Aug 03

INSTRUCTION:

TETRAGRAMMATON OIL.To provide yourself with an impregnable against evil that will come your way from any of the four elements (water, air, fire and earth) also from East, West, North and South.

PURPOSE OF THE OIL.

Tetragrammaton oil stands for three purposes for individuals life.

1. SUCCESS

2.LUCK

3.LONGEVITY.

It is an oil for those in creative works, Writers, Musicians,Designers and Builders.A business men will use it for fast selling. it also helps you convince stubborn customers.

HOW TO USE:

First, when you get the oil, Very early in the morning before you speak to anyone, offer a little affirmation inside the oil, then spit inside and keep for the next day for use. After bath anoint the whole body from up to down also add some in your bath water. Always do not touch or use after sex: bath before use only.

1. USAGE_ when the oil finished, Take the seal inside the oil, take a little pinch of salt on the seal and expose on the sun for 20 or 10minutes. After that, collect it and pray for your desire then throw the salt away. Carry it always with you for protection or keep at home/office/shop/shade.

2. Four charge needle: Take each of the needle face the East, say your wishes. Turn to the West do the same, to the North and the South. After that, take the needle and say anything that will come your way or which will be sent to you should go to the dustbin.

3: Corn pray- take the corn, pray for your progress and bury it in ground. This should be done where no one will see you.

TO ORDER:CALL THE HOTLINE BELOW.

We send well bill nation wide using transport media like Peace mass transit, Young shall grow Co. etc. For people in diaspora, your order reaches you via DHL.For order or information about the oil and other spiritual matter please call + 2 3 4 7 0 6 2 8 5 5 0 0 1 or email B u h a r i a b i o l a @ y a h o o . c o m

YOUR HAPPINESS IS OUR COMMAND.
Re: Learn And Practice How To Bring In More Money By Burning Candles by bunbit1: 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2013
Your Spiritual Oil For Fast Sales by bunbit1: 12:57pm On Aug 03

INSTRUCTION:

TETRAGRAMMATON OIL.To provide yourself with an impregnable against evil that will come your way from any of the four elements (water, air, fire and earth) also from East, West, North and South.

PURPOSE OF THE OIL.

Tetragrammaton oil stands for three purposes for individuals life.

1. SUCCESS

2.LUCK

3.LONGEVITY.

It is an oil for those in creative works, Writers, Musicians,Designers and Builders.A business men will use it for fast selling. it also helps you convince stubborn customers.

HOW TO USE:

First, when you get the oil, Very early in the morning before you speak to anyone, offer a little affirmation inside the oil, then spit inside and keep for the next day for use. After bath anoint the whole body from up to down also add some in your bath water. Always do not touch or use after sex: bath before use only.

1. USAGE_ when the oil finished, Take the seal inside the oil, take a little pinch of salt on the seal and expose on the sun for 20 or 10minutes. After that, collect it and pray for your desire then throw the salt away. Carry it always with you for protection or keep at home/office/shop/shade.

2. Four charge needle: Take each of the needle face the East, say your wishes. Turn to the West do the same, to the North and the South. After that, take the needle and say anything that will come your way or which will be sent to you should go to the dustbin.

3: Corn pray- take the corn, pray for your progress and bury it in ground. This should be done where no one will see you.

TO ORDER:CALL THE HOTLINE BELOW.

We send well bill nation wide using transport media like Peace mass transit, Young shall grow Co. etc. For people in diaspora, your order reaches you via DHL.For order or information about the oil and other spiritual matter please call + 2 3 4 7 0 6 2 8 5 5 0 0 1 or email B u h a r i a b i o l a @ y a h o o . c o m

YOUR HAPPINESS IS OUR COMMAND.

Re: Learn And Practice How To Bring In More Money By Burning Candles by fejiron: 4:44pm On Aug 19, 2013
How Can you Make over 100k monthly very easy.....in Nigeria? check it out here http://earn100kmonthly.blogspot.com

(0) (Reply)

Cybercafe Mega Business Opportunity @ Your Doorsteps / Online Nigeria Football Betting / Wedding rings shop with affordable prices Nigeria. 08185264049, BBpin 2A0E7F8E

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.