Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Moringa Seed,milk And Leaf Powder Available Inlagos - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Moringa Seed,milk And Leaf Powder Available Inlagos (8202 Views)

MORINGA LEAF POWDER - Please Read / Become A Millionaire Next Year: Sell Moringa Leaf Powder Products. / Anyone Interested In Purchasing Dried Moringa Leaf Powder? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moringa Seed,milk And Leaf Powder Available Inlagos by zomike: 8:27am On Nov 30, 2011
The Potency of the Moringa Plant cannot be over emphasised.
This is a Natural Plant with Antioxidant to fight free radicals causing
problems in our system thereby making us sick and causing one inconvinience or the other.
After dealing with these free radicals,The Moringa replenishes your system with Enough
NutrientS TO KEEP US HEALTHY.
It can be taken by both old and young,Men,women,Pregnant Women and children alike.
I will only advise that if you have any health challenge,Google How to treat such
ailment with Moringa and let us talk about it later.
2ndly,If you want to clean your system and remain healthy Moringa is your best option.
We are right here in Lagos.
To place your order pls call :08023005648
Thanks.
[i]DRINK MORINGA DRINK LIFE!!![/[/b]i][b]
Re: Moringa Seed,milk And Leaf Powder Available Inlagos by zomike: 9:41am On Dec 10, 2011
In 1997 to 1998, Alternative Action for African Development and Church World Service test the power of Moringa leaf powder in pregnant or breast feeding women to prevent or cure malnutrition. The results of the test provided outstanding results in that pregnant women recovered from anemia and gave birth to babies with higher birth weights than before, breast feeding mothers had more milk, and the babies born had overall better health.

Other countries are already using the power of Moringa to treat all kinds of disease and ailments such as:

• Guatemala - skin infections and sores
• India - anemia, anxiety, asthma, blackheads, blood impurities, bronchitis, catarrh, chest congestion, cholera, conjunctivitis, cough, diarrhea, eye and ear infections, fever, glandular swelling, headaches, abnormal blood pressure, hysteria, pain in joints, pimples, psoriasis, respiratory disorders, scurvy, semen deficiency, sore throat, sprain, and tuberculosis
• Malaysia - intestinal worms
• Nicaragua - headache, skin infections, and sores
• Philippines - anemia, glandular swelling, and lactation
• Puerto Rico - intestinal worms
• Senegal - diabetes, pregnancy, skin infections, and sores
• Venezuela - intestinal worms
• Other countries - colitis, diarrhea, dropsy, dysentery, gonorrhea, jaundice, malaria, stomach ulcers, tumor, and urinary disorders

Moringa Oleifera, is one of the 14 species in this family and the most studied. She is a small shrub or tree that can reach 12m or 36 ft. height and can live up to 20 years. She is one of the fastest grow tree and can reach 3m or 9 ft. in height in less than a year. She has deep roots to survive the droughts. Her leaves replensh themselves even in the drought seasons.
Re: Moringa Seed,milk And Leaf Powder Available Inlagos by MrMoringa(m): 12:54am On Jan 13, 2012
We are delighted to bring great news about something new and exciting, something which will bring improved quality of life for you and your loved ones as well as improving the well being and future prospects of many farming communities struggling to support their families in the developing world!

This something is called MORINGA!!

Do you often lack energy or feel tired and run down?
Do you suffer from diabetes?
Are you Vegan, Vegetarian or have a restricted diet?
Do you or a loved one have high blood pressure?
Do you often catch colds and flu easily?
Are you looking for a completely natural sports supplement?
Are you interested in staying healthy all year round?
Are you pregnant and eager to provide the best start for your baby?
Do you or a loved one suffer from anaemia?
Are you approaching middle age and starting to feel the pace?
Are you looking for the ultimate completely natural food supplement?
Do you prefer to get your suppliments from truly ethical sources?   

If the answer to any of these questions is yes then we at High Hill Moriga Farm are sure that you will benefit from HiOrganic Moringa Leaf Powder!

Moringa, The tree of Life, Never die or The Miracle tree as it is known in many parts of the world has been described by scientists as the Most nutrient packed plant ever discovered.

Moringa leaf contains gram for gram
4 times the amount of Calcium in Milk
4 times the vitamin A in carrots
7 times the vitamin C in Oranges
3 times the potassium in bananas
12 times the Iron in spinach
16 times more protein than milk and eggs.

Start feeling more energised & re-invigorated within a week!!!!

Moringa helps in the formation of Haemoglobin and Myoglobin, which acts as an oxygen carrier in the blood and the muscle due to its rich Iron content. Iron also makes up part of many proteins and enzymes in the body and deficiency of which will cause weakening of the immune system. Iron helps in improving the mental ability by increasing the oxygen supply to the brain.

Traditionally Moringa has been used to treat over 300 ailments including:

High blood pressure,  Diabetes,  Anaemia, Colitis,  Osteoperosis, IBS, Impotency,  Premature Ageing

https://www.facebook.com/pages/High-Hill-Moringa-Farm/309413525766503

https://www./188505281247022/

For more info on our products contact High Hill Moringa Farm on +2348065220074

1 Like

Re: Moringa Seed,milk And Leaf Powder Available Inlagos by bodik(m): 9:18pm On Feb 12, 2012
Need Moringa seeds,leaf powder,and milk call 08131539970 [b][/b][b][/b]delivery within Lagos
Re: Moringa Seed,milk And Leaf Powder Available Inlagos by omar0001: 4:34am On Feb 15, 2012
Greetings,

I noticed everyone has moringa leaf powder available for sale including myself (moringaforsale@gmail.com)
What I'm not so sure about is why nigerians are not particularly interested in their health.
The majority of the people out there are still concerned with filling their stomachs.
I'm interested in exporting moringa and would like to discuss further with anyone.

Thanks

Omar
Re: Moringa Seed,milk And Leaf Powder Available Inlagos by EzebubeEbube(m): 6:14am On May 10, 2013
There is no such thing as Moringa oleifera Milk' what people call milk is the dehydrated stem that has been grounded. am a plant scientist and have studied and conducted research on the Moringa oleifera plant for four years. People need to understand that not all Moringa oleifera powder are potent and nutrient densed. This days people dehydrate moringa leaves in the sun in a bid to make fast profit, consequently the leaves loss nutrient. Yes! Moringa is God's gift to mankind for healing and wellbeing but make sure you buy a well prepared moringa, prepared by experts who have value for human life and not quacks who dry the leaves anyhow, any place in a bid to make gains. If you want to know more about Moringa that has been prepared properly call 08034834781.

Ezebube Obinwa Ebube.
National Veterinary RResearch Institute
Vom, Jos
Re: Moringa Seed,milk And Leaf Powder Available Inlagos by zomike: 8:12am On May 10, 2013
Dear Poster,pls don't run down other people's business because u want to advertise urself. U can't just conclude that there is no Moringa Milk or its made of what U don't know. We are a reputable organisation who knows the procedures to process d Moringa leaf powder from d time u harvest to d time U process. We have a name to protect. Instead of going around castigating people just to end up putting ur phone no,don't u think u can contribute positively on what you know or better still start up an intelligent discussion like I did.Thanks
Re: Moringa Seed,milk And Leaf Powder Available Inlagos by HIGHHILLMORINGA: 7:16am On May 11, 2013
Ezebube Ebube: There is no such thing as Moringa oleifera Milk' what people call milk is the dehydrated stem that has been grounded. am a plant scientist and have studied and conducted research on the Moringa oleifera plant for four years. People need to understand that not all Moringa oleifera powder are potent and nutrient densed. This days people dehydrate moringa leaves in the sun in a bid to make fast profit, consequently the leaves loss nutrient. Yes! Moringa is God's gift to mankind for healing and wellbeing but make sure you buy a well prepared moringa, prepared by experts who have value for human life and not quacks who dry the leaves anyhow, any place in a bid to make gains. If you want to know more about Moringa that has been prepared properly call 08034834781.

Ezebube Obinwa Ebube.
National Veterinary RResearch Institute
Vom, Jos

Mr Ezebube,
it quiet unfortunate that with the kind of profile or personality you claim to be, you can write someone business down only for you to advertise your moringa.
Re: Moringa Seed,milk And Leaf Powder Available Inlagos by EzebubeEbube(m): 5:42pm On May 25, 2013
No. dont misunderstand me. i've never questioned the credibility or the authenticity of your product. stop misleading Nigerians. there's no such thing as 'Moringa milk' call the name ,the name.you sell moringa, i study moringa. we are even.
Re: Moringa Seed,milk And Leaf Powder Available Inlagos by kestolapal: 2:37am On Aug 23, 2013
I enjoy reading articles and happen to stumble upon this one. This happen to be a very interesting one about the ALMIGHTY MORINGA.

I do have one question.

Can I smoke it ? grin
Re: Moringa Seed,milk And Leaf Powder Available Inlagos by MACAU: 10:50am On Jan 15, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]

For anybody that might be interested, I can supply good quality Moringa Seeds @ 2,200naira/KG. Call 07084305459 for more information.

(1) (Reply)

French Style Imported Royal Furniture Sets For Sale. Various Designs And Color. / Get Up To 1 Million Naira Loan In Nigeria (no Collateral) / 3D Wall Panel & Wallpaper: Unique Ways Of Wall Cladding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.