Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,405 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:58 PM

TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? (15658 Views)

Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case / Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 30, 2011
LMAO: Dr Fireman is beginning to steal the show from TB Joshua, he is now the talk of the town both nationally and internationally. Some claim he is the sign of the end time prophets, while others believe that he's a true man of God with his everyday wondrous miracle's. Well either way, he is beginning to derive, draw and control attention to his church which is forming a kind of PR. Same strategy that made the Synagogue church of all Nations so popular due to the high level of criticism that it got.

Seems our dear TB Joshua is busy smiling, and watching the small boys take their turn as he his considered an Elder Statesman in the league of Fake pastors,  He his getting close to his retirement in criticism as he now spends majority of his time predicting football and playing Rapido  grin.

Who would you consider a Total Fake and thief and please state your reasons?
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by 2kass(m): 2:18pm On Nov 30, 2011
Dr Fireman of course. That silly thing who thinks that Nigerians are gullible. "Was called at the age of 3" His mother was probably calling from far, thinking it was God. smh angry

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by danam: 2:43pm On Nov 30, 2011
Please, shut up! Are you kidding me? With that kind of heading? Try and follow the thread okay, dont start what you cant finish!
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by danam: 2:52pm On Nov 30, 2011
2kass:

Dr Fireman of course. That silly thing who thinks that Nigerians are gullible. "Was called at the age of 3" His mother was probably calling from far, thinking it was God. smh  angry

Just by reading what you just said now, one will know that you are nothing but a silly kid. Calling a man of GOD thing? It just shows your upbringing. Please if i were you, i will just watch my life from now on and see if things are moving on well. I can promise you that it will never remain the same because since you have not found out about the person you are talking about to know if he is a man of GOD or not (Which He is), you just insulted HIS GOD. And trust me, He serves a living GOD. Just go to these sites and check out the wonderous things GOD is doing.

Please when you have found out that things aren't well any more, let me know! lol grin. Never insult a man of GOD whether you are sure or not cos he can actually be one! Lesson Number 1! wink

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 30, 2011
danam:

Just by reading what you just said now, one will know that you are nothing but a silly kid. Calling a man of GOD thing? It just shows your upbringing. Please if i were you, i will just watch my life from now on and see if things are moving on well. I can promise you that it will never remain the same because since you have not found out about the person you are talking about to know if he is a man of GOD or not (Which He is), you just insulted HIS GOD. And trust me, He serves a living GOD. Just go to these sites and check out the wonderous things GOD is doing.

Please when you have found out that things aren't well any more, let me know! lol grin. Never insult a man of GOD whether you are sure or not cos he can actually be one! Lesson Number 1! wink
Are you kidding me? Those heading for hell, how would someone clearly see the truth and decide to opt to the part of destruction? shocked
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by Joagbaje(m): 3:09pm On Nov 30, 2011
They are both men of God ,not fakes.
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by cicero(m): 3:19pm On Nov 30, 2011
Both have a lot in common but TB is the greatest, Firefighter got born again as a toddler but TB got born again in his mother's womb
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by cicero(m): 3:20pm On Nov 30, 2011
I mean fireman
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by Ademiro: 3:42pm On Nov 30, 2011
I don't really know TB Joshua but I know Dr. Sign Fireman and all i can say is you guys are very, very, very far from the truth!
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 30, 2011
danam:

Please, shut up! Are you kidding me? With that kind of heading? Try and follow the thread okay, dont start what you cant finish!
Ademiro:

I don't really know TB Joshua but I know Dr. Sign Fireman and all i can say is you guys are very, very, very far from the truth!
from your post, seems you are both the same and you both work for Dr Fireworks, grin. You got an account on N/L as a sole purpose to defend and fight for Fireworks grin

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by wetu: 4:48pm On Nov 30, 2011
Joagbaje:

They are both men of God ,not fakes.

If a man who promotes HOT GIRLS is not a false teacher, then the Bible is wrong there are no false teachers. What do you say?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by olamufu(f): 8:40pm On Dec 01, 2011
seems you are both the same and you both work for Dr Fireworks, . You got an account on N/L as a sole purpose to defend and fight for Fireworks

yezzir, 2 yellow clowns, firemanworks now sponsors internet connection obviously
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by mrmayor(m): 8:47pm On Dec 01, 2011
cicero:

Both have a lot in common but TB is the greatest, Firefighter got born again as a toddler but TB got born again in his mother's womb

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Priceless
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by r231(m): 8:51pm On Dec 01, 2011
cicero:

Lol cheesy grin
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by Joagbaje(m): 2:41am On Dec 02, 2011
wetu:

If a man who promotes HOT GIRLS is not a false teacher, then the Bible is wrong there are no false teachers. What do you say?

They diidnt promote hot girls the way I see it. It's a targeted handbill for hot girls. To reach out to them to bring them to church. You must be very sure of what you have to take such risk. The idea would not be to keep them living the "hot girl" life but to  win. Their soul. It's like a kind of trap set for them . I don't know if you get me.
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by free123: 6:41am On Dec 02, 2011
One cannot use deceit to bring people to God. It is either you tell them about God directly or you use Godly handbills to do that. Using such handbills that show supposed hot girls is just worldly for everyone to see.
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by Joagbaje(m): 7:33am On Dec 02, 2011
I had said It seem extreme to me . But the intention is not to encourage people to live hot Worldly lifestyle. We easily judge others by their actions but we judge ourselves by our motives and intentions . It will be nice for us to judge others by their intentions not just the action.

My point is that , we can condemn an action, but not the person. Someone may make a honest mistake with good intention for God.

It's like someone wants to reach out to big boys or youth Corpers, and they print a flier targeted at them. It's the intention we should see.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 02, 2011
They are both CRIMINALS of our time.
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by dare2think: 10:19am On Dec 02, 2011
Believe everything, question nothing.

Unfortunately for you joagbaje, this is not the 11th or 18th century.

Only a fraudster would condone a fraudster.

Pls what is fireman's real name?
Where did he get his doctorate from?
What are the names of the companies he owned since age 12?
Including his aircraft and goldmine companies.

No answers for the past two days.

He is not only a fraudster, he is also a deviant.
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by Joagbaje(m): 1:17pm On Dec 02, 2011
Why ask me? That's your assignment . I'm not even aware he changed his name , thou sayeth. If you have information he had another name ,check up on the source. I judge by the word of God. And I haven't seen anything thing contrary to Gods word that he has done.
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by dare2think: 1:35pm On Dec 02, 2011
^^^^^

You are not aware that he changed his name?

You belong in a circus. Comedy is your forte and I am so glad your theatrics are becoming more evident for all to see.

Keep it coming, you are actually making more people aware of the decay in religion and fraud going on within.

Bayelsa Christ embassy chapter. I hail thee.
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by dare2think: 1:37pm On Dec 02, 2011

Answers anyone
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 02, 2011
dare2think:

You are not aware that he changed his name?
You belong in a circus. Comedy is your forte and I am so glad your theatrics are becoming more evident for all to see.

Keep it coming, you are actually making more people aware of the decay in religion and fraud going on within.

Bayelsa Christ embassy chapter. I hail thee.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bayelsa_State
Bayelsa State has one of the largest crude oil and natural gas deposits in Nigeria. As a result, petroleum production is extensive in the state. However, the majority of Bayelsans live in poverty. They are mainly rural dwellers due to its peculiar terrain and lack of adequate transportation, health, education or other infrastructure as a result of decades of neglect by the central governments, state governments, and petroleum prospecting companies. This has been a large problem in the state since its creation and successive state governments have not been able to address and repair the issue.

This is why Joagbaje has a job. His job is to feed these poor people false hope and since they are barely literate, he can spew jargon like,"Principles of Exchange" and fool them in the name of his master, oyaks.
Apparently, the rube can say whatever he wants to his church people and have them believe him since they are not as exposed, then he comes on nairaland and says the same type of ignorant sh:t and expect people to believe him!!!

Seriously, a man says his name is Sign Fireman and you just nod in agreement?? Is he  that silly or does he think he's  in his  church?
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by wetu: 2:10pm On Dec 02, 2011
Joagbaje:

Why ask me? That's your assignment . I'm not even aware he changed his name , thou sayeth. If you have information he had another name ,check up on the source. I judge by the word of God. And I haven't seen anything thing contrary to Gods word that he has done.

Lying is not contrary to God's word?
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by dare2think: 2:17pm On Dec 02, 2011
He probably gets carried away and probably thinks NL folks are his congregation or could be his congregation.

He forgets though that the Internet is a medium for education and research.

So his feudal principles/utterances  are worthless and easily cross-checked through the medium.

Nothing but opportunists. (Man of GOd my foot)
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 02, 2011
I ma go to the guy church this sunday, Would take a picture of him live!!! Can someone please give me the address? cheesy
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by dare2think: 3:49pm On Dec 02, 2011
^^^

Ask for directions to the unverifiable miracle centre.

I'm sure you'll get directions.
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 02, 2011
dare2think:

^^^

Ask for directions to the unverifiable miracle centre.

I'm sure you'll get directions.
grin grin cheesy, Aka Church for dummy members cheesy
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by Joagbaje(m): 4:44pm On Dec 02, 2011
wetu:

Lying is not contrary to God's word?

What is the lie?
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by Joagbaje(m): 4:47pm On Dec 02, 2011
Ijogz K:

I ma go to the guy church this sunday, Would take a picture of him live!!! Can someone please give me the address? cheesy

That makes more sense than the unending circle of argument.
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by chiteny(m): 5:57pm On Dec 02, 2011

Big Jo Sir, I thought you would provide answers to these questions to further cover up or support the ministry. I strongly doubt his parents called him Sign Fireman when he was born (just like Creflo Dollar[b]s[/b]).

Big Jo Sir, He said "God is a game" and encouraged his pastors he was teaching to work hard on publicity (even if it means lying to the public i guess) so they will get member (abi customers?). I guess you also believe the same since he is a true man of God to you.
Re: TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by niceprof: 7:08pm On Dec 02, 2011
His real name is OFUCHE UKOHA.He is from Abia State and his father was/is a medical personel/doctor at the federal medical centre umuahia. He started his ministry way back at their sitting room in the doctors quarters umuahia. He has always been eccentric and flashy and dat does not make him fake. way back in 94/94 when i used to go to their house for his meetings as a teenager,most of many friends doubted him and his style but i kept an open mind.though it has been years now since i last met him but i believe we should leave him and his God,cos only time will prove if he is fake or real.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Atheists Attack Mostly Christians? / RCCG Convention 2019: "And God Said" - August 5 - 11th / Why Many Christians Face Difficulty In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.