Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? (14361 Views)

When You Ask A China Lady Her Mobile Number And You Get These (PIC) / 20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse / Top 100 Questions To Ask Your Potential Boyfriend/girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by karpenter: 5:14pm On Nov 30, 2011
color of pant shes currently putting on

what sex position does she like and enjoy

does she take cork in her mouth

Is she specialized in Blow - Jobs

etc

these are things i might need to know to be a better lover   and ensure we have a smoother relationship

Additionally, are you a lesbo because, I am one.
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by karpenter: 5:19pm On Nov 30, 2011
@onila
u went on a date with me because you want to  know more about me . let our personalities click first before you ask abt my virginity. stup=id man, sex starved mo-ron!

If you're a virgin, you wont be so upset about the question.
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by Cupidkc(m): 5:21pm On Nov 30, 2011
For a potential life partner your questions should be nice.
The nicer the better.
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by xrazzy(m): 5:22pm On Nov 30, 2011
karpenter:

@onila
virgin for where? she is not!
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by maxtum(m): 5:29pm On Nov 30, 2011
Two of you must be out of your SENSES
Questions about: Likes and Dislikes is enough for you to know and study the person. QED[/b][/color]
[quote][/quote]

Wetin cause that thing nah!

and before i forget ask her to show you her HIV certificate!

Also ask her if her or any of her families have suffered from epilepsy, you don't want her down there and she starts, freaking!
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by toyemz(f): 5:31pm On Nov 30, 2011
@190_@ and maxtum

out of curiousity

have  you guys been ever slapped on your first dates with these foolish questions?
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by bekay911(f): 5:34pm On Nov 30, 2011
karpenter:

@onila
are u a virgin. Jst asking
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by slimyem: 5:36pm On Nov 30, 2011
ArQueBusieR:

Do you have a gun?
Have you ever killed?
How would you like to die?
Do you have any idea how much I admire Jack the ripper? And lots of other romantic questions.
sure you are not a psycho??
dadicvila:

Have you giving your life to christ??if you die now where will you spend eternity??do you know christ died specifically for you??these are the kind of questions i ask girls on 1st dates wink wink
how boring!u should at least wait till when you invite the babe to church on sunday.
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by freecocoa(f): 5:39pm On Nov 30, 2011
Its more of a general discussion,then likes\dislikes,hobbies,if he likes movies or football we could talk about those all day,if not I'm sure there are other things to talk about unless he's not a lively person.
I don't get too personal like asking intimate questions on a first date and I've never been asked an embarrassing question on a first day.
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by MrCork17: 5:40pm On Nov 30, 2011
slimyem.  sweeery is ther sumtin u wanna ask me like: Can I kiss you Mr C0rk?   undecided
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by Thelstan(m): 5:41pm On Nov 30, 2011
I only ask two questions,

What is today's date?
Who is today's date?

grin
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by MrCork17: 5:41pm On Nov 30, 2011
sorry. The answer certainly: NO!! angry
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by slimyem: 5:47pm On Nov 30, 2011
onila:

u went on a date with me because you want to know more about me . let our personalities click first before you ask abt my virginity. stup=id man, sex starved mo-ron!
onila:

u went on a date with me because you want to know more about me . let our personalities click first before you ask abt my virginity. stup=id man, sex starved mo-ron!
is the guy on NL??this one you are insulting him with all your energy,i doubt he even knows it.save some strenght for the next date.peace!!
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by eros(m): 5:48pm On Nov 30, 2011

Wetin cause that thing nah!

and before i forget ask her to show you her HIV certificate!

Also ask her if her or any of her families have suffered from epilepsy, you don't want her down there and she starts, freaking!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You know, something like this happened in UI back in the day at the Masters student hostel. This fine brother was getting a lovely head when the unthinkable happened. Lo and behold!!! this babe had an epileptic attack and almost chewed off the guys rudeboy. Oh boy!!! na JAJA my man end up ooooo. I swear he will never receive head again after surviving that one.
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by karpenter: 5:49pm On Nov 30, 2011
are u a virgin. Jst asking

Yes, but only because I use Virgin Mobile.
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by dayokanu(m): 5:49pm On Nov 30, 2011
1. What are you looking for here?

2. Why do you look fatter and uglier than the last time

3. I never knew you were this short, maybe i was deceived by your heels

After those compliments

then questions like

Who is richer between Dangote and Adenuga

Who is uglier Tinubu or Obasanjo

Who is the better boxer between Klitscko and Mayweather

Which laptop do you prefer Windows or Mac?

Who is more useless between Wenger and Arsenal

Who is more wicked MEND or Boko Haram

Which do you prefer Molue or Okada

Finally When are you coming to visit me at home

1 Like

Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by onila(f): 5:53pm On Nov 30, 2011
if i was a virgin or not I will still be pissed. U already talking abt sex on our first date theres more to me than just sex
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by eros(m): 5:59pm On Nov 30, 2011
color of pant shes currently putting on

what sex position does she like and enjoy

does she take cork in her mouth

Is she specialized in Blow - Jobs

etc

these are things i might need to know to be a better lover and ensure we have a smoother relationship

Spot on bro. The answers to these questions will determine if she will be dumped ASAP or continue with the relationship.
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by xrazzy(m): 6:00pm On Nov 30, 2011
onila:

if i was a virgin or not I will still be pissed. U already talking abt sex on our first date theres more to me than just sex
. maybe u've forgotten the process - MEET - DATE - SEX - FAMILY - MARRIAGE- MORE SEX!
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by eros(m): 6:00pm On Nov 30, 2011
Simple questions like:

Do you like Big things?

when you taking my big candy can you swallow the pap as well?

Can we go to my Place and do it now?

Can i put my finger in your , "That thing!, right here, under the table and nobody would know what we doing"

Do you have pretty friends that i can move on to when am through with you!

Just make the questions simple and get the right/positive answer! Try it and tell me how it went!

Bros if I follow your advise I go end up for kirikiri ooooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 6:01pm On Nov 30, 2011
onila:

true
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 30, 2011
dayokanu:

After those compliments

then questions like

lol!!!!
would she even wait for the last question before running away from you?

@thread
i am trying to have a GOOD time on the first date and see if i can enjoy her company. thats what is important to me. most reason why so many fail miserably on their first date is because they are so preoccupied with silly issues, asking question like a FBI questioning (while they may not even be compatible with that person).
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by karpenter: 6:02pm On Nov 30, 2011
if i was a virgin or not I will still be pissed. U already talking abt sex on our first date  theres more to me than just sex

Yes, there must be more to you, but what is wrong in knowing those more after sex?
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by eros(m): 6:03pm On Nov 30, 2011
ArQueBusieR:

Do you have a gun?
Have you ever killed?
How would you like to die?
Do you have any idea how much I admire Jack the ripper? And lots of other romantic questions.

Hmmm!!! I hope you are not a serial killer shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by maxtum(m): 6:04pm On Nov 30, 2011
eros:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You know, something like this happened in UI back in the day at the Masters student hostel. This fine brother was getting a lovely head when the unthinkable happened. Lo and behold!!! this babe had an epileptic attack and almost chewed off the guys rudeboy. Oh boy!!! na JAJA my man end up ooooo. I swear he will never receive head again after surviving that one.

God Bless you Eros!  God forbid bad thing make that girl go use her mouth wen she no dey brush comot OP tinkolo!
toyemz:

@190_@ and maxtum

out of curiousity

have  you guys been ever slapped on your first dates with these foolish questions?

Well for me and my Manhood dem never born that babe! me wen dey dash 190 babe! me wen dash Abacha babe wen him no fit finish! me wen dash GEJ him second wife after Patience bin wan kill us with mouth bullet! Me wen give Clinton that babe wen dey give am head for office!

The list is plenty! so is 190 list too! so answer to your simple question>>>NO!
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by eros(m): 6:09pm On Nov 30, 2011
dayokanu:

After those compliments

then questions like

I am trying to imagine a girl in this situation, been asked all these questions. My God!!! she is going to run crazy and run away when she exercises herself to use the ladies.
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by GooseBaba: 6:13pm On Nov 30, 2011
Do you have kids? Any crazy boyfriend I should know about? Do you smoke? Do you have a feministic traits? Why so much make up are you hiding something! Do you celebrate valentine? Why is your  clevage popping out of hour turtle neck. Do you see yourself as a first, second or third wife, hehehehe
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by 195(f): 6:14pm On Nov 30, 2011
maxtum:

God Bless you Eros!  God forbid bad thing make that girl go use her mouth wen she no dey brush comot OP tinkolo!
Well for me and my Manhood dem never born that babe! me wen dey dash 190 babe! me wen dash Abacha babe wen him no fit finish! me wen dash GEJ him second wife after Patience bin wan kill us with mouth bullet! Me wen give Clinton that babe wen dey give am head for office!

The list is plenty! so is 190 list too! so answer to your simple question>>>NO!

I need not say more

even toymez Na me give her husband

make she stay there dey run mouth  angry angry
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by toyemz(f): 6:20pm On Nov 30, 2011
@190

I need not say more

even[b] toyemz[/b] Na me give her husband

make she stay there dey run mouth

that one from ya village right?
come take i no want
you don't forget say na only you wen go small school from there
the rest all graduate in shoe shinning job
so thanks but no thanks i no want oh

1 Like

Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by pendo89(f): 6:23pm On Nov 30, 2011
grin grin grin grin
I swear some people are completely crazy!!!
Some questions will not earn you a second date!!! jeez
how do u ask somebody if they have ever killed before or how they would like to die! psycho shocked
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by 195(f): 6:26pm On Nov 30, 2011
toyemz:

@190

that one from ya village right?
come take i no want
you don't forget say na only you wen go small school from there
the rest all graduate in shoe shinning job
so thanks but no thanks i no want oh

undecided

U dey reject husband wen i find give you ba?

U want make COBWEBS grow in between your legs abi?

Its not your portion
Re: What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 30, 2011
[size=16pt]my place or yours[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Must See Of What My Female Colleague Is Watching On Blackberry Today / Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? / Ghanian Lady Flaunt Huge Backside, Spark Outrage Among Nigerian Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.