Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

The Most Honest Poster On The Romance Board - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Honest Poster On The Romance Board (2557 Views)

Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Honest Poster On The Romance Board by Orikinla(m): 5:44am On Dec 01, 2011
Just name the most honest poster on the romance board. Who can even fork and tell online and doesn't give a damn.
Re: The Most Honest Poster On The Romance Board by obowunmi(m): 5:47am On Dec 01, 2011
Obowunmi

iice
Re: The Most Honest Poster On The Romance Board by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 01, 2011
[size=14pt]The Award goes to Orikinla himself! For the way he describes his offline "[b]Nack[/b]odology"! cool[/size]
Re: The Most Honest Poster On The Romance Board by 195(f): 8:21am On Dec 01, 2011
190 nko angry
Re: The Most Honest Poster On The Romance Board by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 01, 2011
undecided
Re: The Most Honest Poster On The Romance Board by bekay911(f): 9:46am On Dec 01, 2011
Mr Brownjay
Re: The Most Honest Poster On The Romance Board by pendo89(f): 9:52am On Dec 01, 2011
MBJ.
Re: The Most Honest Poster On The Romance Board by 195(f): 9:53am On Dec 01, 2011
selfish NLder's = what happened to 190 angry
Re: The Most Honest Poster On The Romance Board by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 01, 2011
[size=14pt]^^
He's the most Discombobulated! Gerrit?[/size]
cheesy
Re: The Most Honest Poster On The Romance Board by Goldieluks: 9:59am On Dec 01, 2011
Three brutally honest people . Goldie, Sexkillz and Mr brown J. cheesy grin
Re: The Most Honest Poster On The Romance Board by 195(f): 10:03am On Dec 01, 2011
mschew

sexkillz:

[size=14pt]^^
He's the most Discombobulated! Gerrit?[/size]
cheesy

Sharaap dia with your garri mouth angry angry
Re: The Most Honest Poster On The Romance Board by bekay911(f): 10:09am On Dec 01, 2011
190_@:

selfish NLder's = what happened to 190 angry
alrite alrite we av noticed u. Wat else?
Re: The Most Honest Poster On The Romance Board by 195(f): 10:11am On Dec 01, 2011
bekay911:

-

R u arite dis morning at all
Re: The Most Honest Poster On The Romance Board by Goldieluks: 10:13am On Dec 01, 2011
bekay911:

Rotfl,
Re: The Most Honest Poster On The Romance Board by 195(f): 10:14am On Dec 01, 2011
smh
Re: The Most Honest Poster On The Romance Board by Mynd44: 10:25am On Dec 01, 2011
My vote goes to 190.
Re: The Most Honest Poster On The Romance Board by Goldieluks: 10:27am On Dec 01, 2011
190_@:

smh

Shaking your head,is the least you can do my dear.
Re: The Most Honest Poster On The Romance Board by xynerise: 10:28am On Dec 01, 2011
I am honest to the core grin
Re: The Most Honest Poster On The Romance Board by Rocktation(f): 10:29am On Dec 01, 2011
Know someone who'§ actually done half †ђξ occupants of †ђξ entire planet and told us about it. Ghanaians, Nigerians, Newyorkers. . . you just name it. Abeit, she'§ been off radar for a while, I'M̲̅ pretty sure she would have conquered †ђξ entire world by now
Re: The Most Honest Poster On The Romance Board by 195(f): 10:32am On Dec 01, 2011
Rocktation:

Know someone who'§ actually done half †ђξ occupants of †ђξ entire planet and told us about it. Ghanaians, Nigerians, Newyorkers. . . you just name it. Abeit, she'§ been off radar for a while, I'M̲̅ pretty sure she would have conquered †ђξ entire world by now

xynerise:

I am honest to the core grin

Goldieluks:

Shaking your head,is the least you can do my dear.

eyah - pele undecided

Mynd_44:

My vote goes to 190.

cool
Re: The Most Honest Poster On The Romance Board by MrResource(m): 11:02am On Dec 01, 2011
If you think i care about what you
think, then you are seriously
sleeping on OKADA! grin grin grin

Ermmmm

Coogar cheesy
Re: The Most Honest Poster On The Romance Board by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 01, 2011
190_@:

mschew

Sharaap dia with your garri mouth angry angry
[size=14pt]Look at this obfuscated Nincompoop! Do you know how discombobulated you sound? angry[/size]
Re: The Most Honest Poster On The Romance Board by dabrake(m): 11:38am On Dec 01, 2011
Mr.Resource:

If you think i care about what you
think, then you are seriously
sleeping on OKADA!
grin grin grin

Ermmmm

Coogar cheesy
you're wrong. It's daddy SEXKILLZ
Re: The Most Honest Poster On The Romance Board by MrResource(m): 12:06pm On Dec 01, 2011
dabrake:

you're wrong. It's daddy SEXKILLZ
nope! U are,
just used his signature wink
Re: The Most Honest Poster On The Romance Board by Idowuogbo(f): 12:26pm On Dec 01, 2011
Now dis how its done no stupid polls

@op
I give to my son aka yellow garri alias lebanese boi known as killz 2 y'al and MBJ
Re: The Most Honest Poster On The Romance Board by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 01, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Now dis how its done no silly polls

@op
I give to[b] my son aka yellow garri alias lebanese boi known as killz[/b] 2 y'al and MBJ
[size=14pt]WTF?[/size]
Re: The Most Honest Poster On The Romance Board by Idowuogbo(f): 12:40pm On Dec 01, 2011
^wetin make I write am for igbo lool tongue
Re: The Most Honest Poster On The Romance Board by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 01, 2011
[size=14pt]I dare you to write that in igbo! tongue

*preparing to laugh my arse off*[/size]
Re: The Most Honest Poster On The Romance Board by Ranoscky(m): 12:55pm On Dec 01, 2011
Rano.
Re: The Most Honest Poster On The Romance Board by Omoghetto1(f): 4:38pm On Dec 01, 2011
Dyt ni kan ni. omo yen o ran yan ra ra. ise lo ma n so okan re, ko kin paro, ko kin kigbe ju ni bi. omo oni tooto oro ni.
abi ki le ri si.

iice omi tu tu. mo feran baby yen live. okan re mo baje.
opari
Re: The Most Honest Poster On The Romance Board by MrsChima1(f): 4:53pm On Dec 01, 2011
I have several chatters that are geninuely honest in mind. Guess who. wink

One that loves talking about gold diggers and the mugus that are dating them. grin
One is the subject target of YIM Convention. grin
One is always using colorful words describing discombobulation. grin
One is always begging for real, decent, and mature Nigerian men to represent. grin grin
One is trying to change the dynamic of Romance section with sensible and mature conversational threads. kiss kiss
Re: The Most Honest Poster On The Romance Board by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 01, 2011
^^ hmmm. grin

@ topic
MrBrownJay (TOPS THE LIST!) cool
ME tongue (hated for it grin)
Mrs.Chima
Sexkillz
Omo_to_Dun (HOT mess though tongue)
MsPotato (when she was here and prior to her 'theft' drama saga tongue)
Rokiatu
Hotie Tima
Tpiah (yep!, honest does not mean right though tongue)
Nayah

. . .having a major brain fart right now LOL. . .sry if i missed you. undecided
sry 190, half ALL the time you are just full of it, you too lefoolefool. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Nairaland Guys Like This? / What Will You Do, When You Discover Your Partner Is HIV+ / Am I So Dumb Or Just Maturity (please Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.