Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,918 members, 7,806,672 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

How Do You Handle Your Break-ups And Stopping Emotional Pains - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Handle Your Break-ups And Stopping Emotional Pains (975 Views)

The Daily Pains Of A Handsome Or Good Looking Guy. / The Pains Of A Busty Lady. / How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Handle Your Break-ups And Stopping Emotional Pains by suzy(f): 7:20am On Dec 01, 2011
My friend just broke up with her boyfriend after dating the guy for 4years,telling that  she is not he is looking,imagine that after  good years. and i don't know how to advice her cos i don't really know what to say to her,pls advice me on what to tell her before she cries her heart out
                 thanks sad undecided cry cry cry
Re: How Do You Handle Your Break-ups And Stopping Emotional Pains by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 01, 2011
[size=14pt]Right now, there is nothing you can do to assuage her! She cant kill the guy, neither will she kill herself. The truth is that it is normal for her to cry, so let her cry. This is 4 years and not 4 months! Just make sure you provide her enough food to eat to gve her energy to cry. Then when she is done crying, any thing you say to her in ways of advice would be appreciated by her. She is still mourning, after the mourning, she'll look for a way forward and that is when you as a close friend of hers would have to step in and help her out. . .[/size]
Re: How Do You Handle Your Break-ups And Stopping Emotional Pains by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 01, 2011
@op modify your post, did he dump her or did she? It's not really clear. You should advice her that, not every relationships leads to marriage, it's natural for her to cry, and come to terms with the reality and move on, that is life (it aint fair), as her friend, this is the period she needs you more, to console, advice and comfort her.
Re: How Do You Handle Your Break-ups And Stopping Emotional Pains by suzy(f): 5:13pm On Dec 01, 2011
He told she is not the one for him,dats they should just be friends
Re: How Do You Handle Your Break-ups And Stopping Emotional Pains by zenittha: 5:50pm On Dec 01, 2011
wellllllllllllllll, tell her that God dey, and dat evrythin happens for a reason smiley
Re: How Do You Handle Your Break-ups And Stopping Emotional Pains by iice(f): 6:35pm On Dec 01, 2011
*Sighs*
You go into a relationship with someone on the same page with you. If you turn a page, make sure the other person knows you've turned a page.
You cannot avoid the pain but if done right, you grow from it. Let her cry her heart out. When there's no more tears, she'll start to pick herself up.

Personally i go through a mental process and find peace with what is, what isn't, what can't be. Then i just sleep and watch movies. . .play in water lipsrsealed. Things that give me joy.
Re: How Do You Handle Your Break-ups And Stopping Emotional Pains by slyowokoya(f): 8:14pm On Dec 01, 2011
crying is the only sane thing she can do. sad
i hope she's not working a demanding job like in banking with insane pples cash
Re: How Do You Handle Your Break-ups And Stopping Emotional Pains by icon2: 11:05pm On Dec 01, 2011
suzy:

He told she is not the one for him,dats they should just be friends

Nawa
Re: How Do You Handle Your Break-ups And Stopping Emotional Pains by Nobody: 2:12am On Dec 02, 2011
allow her cry! Its d only way out so pls ALLOW HER! After d rains comes d sun!
Re: How Do You Handle Your Break-ups And Stopping Emotional Pains by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 02, 2011
I always believe that everything happens for a reason. Advise her focus on her new life without him and to slowly put the past behind her.

With time she'll heal and will even wonder what she ever saw in him in the first place. Good luck to her.
Re: How Do You Handle Your Break-ups And Stopping Emotional Pains by Parisgoodman(m): 10:46am On Dec 02, 2011
OP, Its good 2 cry, it helps 2 clear dirts from the eyes. Back 2 topic, let her know that nothing good come easier, there's always hard times, this is hers. And this shouldnt make her hate guys, let her keep on keeping on. Cheerrsss 2 her heart! Its getting stronger.
Re: How Do You Handle Your Break-ups And Stopping Emotional Pains by NET1(m): 2:43pm On Dec 02, 2011
It's better it happend now than after marriage with kids.
A broken relationship is ALWAYS better than a broken marriage.

.NET
Re: How Do You Handle Your Break-ups And Stopping Emotional Pains by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 02, 2011
Tell her that shit happens, Next time she shouldn't go into a relationship and ever do the mistake to fall in love,
lol

Love is a wicked trap grin
Re: How Do You Handle Your Break-ups And Stopping Emotional Pains by Basildon1(m): 4:49pm On Dec 02, 2011
Time heals all wounds
Re: How Do You Handle Your Break-ups And Stopping Emotional Pains by 69: 7:52pm On Dec 02, 2011
love is pain and destruction. she must keep on crying one after another tears until one day unexpectedly, god will give her heart desire and the crying will reduce because the truth is even in love u must still cry.

(1) (Reply)

what shud i do / Fine Ladies Have A Liking For Ugly Guys... / The Whole Truth...the Essence Of Being Sincere In Your Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.