Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Post Pins Of Stolen Blackberry Phones Here - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Post Pins Of Stolen Blackberry Phones Here (17256 Views)

How Can I Track My Stolen Blackberry / How Can I Avoid Buying Stolen Blackberry London Use / Recover Stolen Blackberry Mtn Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Pins Of Stolen Blackberry Phones Here by samtoye(m): 12:27pm On Dec 01, 2011
Hello all,

Theft of phones especially blackberry phone has been on the rise, lets help each other discourage this trend and trace stolen BB phones. The Blackberry phone has unique Pin, we can always come here to post these Pins so that anyone with such pins would know its a stolen phone. We can even help each other by adding those pins and telling the current user that his/her phone is a stolen phone. Its a pity i have been deleting such pins but i have two again that have just been stolen.

pin 268344B5
pin 23955334

Come on people lets populate this,

1 Like

Re: Post Pins Of Stolen Blackberry Phones Here by lexicon(m): 3:32pm On Dec 02, 2011
20d0948e
Re: Post Pins Of Stolen Blackberry Phones Here by ndukwejoe(m): 3:42pm On Dec 02, 2011
I like this post more power.
26FEA718
Re: Post Pins Of Stolen Blackberry Phones Here by Ifydamsel: 4:00pm On Dec 02, 2011
Very good! 23ea1979
Re: Post Pins Of Stolen Blackberry Phones Here by tunnytox(m): 4:13pm On Dec 02, 2011
Knowing how dubious and malicious some people are I have no doubt that many of the pins that will be posted here may not be stolen but that of the person(s) they are aggrieved with. undecided

1 Like

Re: Post Pins Of Stolen Blackberry Phones Here by felix4real: 4:24pm On Dec 02, 2011
213b1d4e
Re: Post Pins Of Stolen Blackberry Phones Here by pynkspyce: 4:27pm On Dec 02, 2011
Do you think the pple with the stolen phones really give a damn? If they could afford new ones as in tear rubber in the first place, they wouldnt have bought the 2nd ones.
Re: Post Pins Of Stolen Blackberry Phones Here by oluclem(m): 4:34pm On Dec 02, 2011
You also make your useless to phones thief by putting password and removing the paper containing your IMEI behind the battery. Without the IMEI number, they wont be able to unlock or flash your phone.
Re: Post Pins Of Stolen Blackberry Phones Here by Mujinho4b(m): 6:16pm On Dec 02, 2011
grin grin grin grin thieves dont give a damn, and som1 who is buying a secondhand phone has no business with that, undecided undecided undecided
Re: Post Pins Of Stolen Blackberry Phones Here by SeunAero(m): 6:20pm On Dec 02, 2011
This thread is d DUMBEST on Nairaland!!!
Re: Post Pins Of Stolen Blackberry Phones Here by Sike(m): 6:33pm On Dec 02, 2011
SeunAero:

This thread is d DUMBEST on Nairaland!!!
As DUMB as You are! When will you ever appreciate?! Gosh!
Re: Post Pins Of Stolen Blackberry Phones Here by Tuneday01(m): 6:37pm On Dec 02, 2011
30bbcec0
Re: Post Pins Of Stolen Blackberry Phones Here by SeunAero(m): 6:38pm On Dec 02, 2011
Sike:

As DUMB as You are! When will you ever appreciate?! Gosh!
Appreciate what? Posting unverified anonymous Blackberry pins abi? Nairaland don turn Research In Motion na.

2 Likes

Re: Post Pins Of Stolen Blackberry Phones Here by greggng: 6:48pm On Dec 02, 2011
mine is 226b511b stolen by robbers when they visited me
Re: Post Pins Of Stolen Blackberry Phones Here by aieromon(m): 8:20pm On Dec 02, 2011
Who verifies if the PINS posted actually belong to phones that were stolen

Once you lose your phone,let go and move on.How does posting these details alleviate your pain?
Re: Post Pins Of Stolen Blackberry Phones Here by mac8(m): 9:13pm On Dec 02, 2011
wetin don lost don lost,
Re: Post Pins Of Stolen Blackberry Phones Here by Xionez(m): 9:45pm On Dec 02, 2011
U guyz should free them. When you find yourselves in their shoes, you will start singing autotunes.
Re: Post Pins Of Stolen Blackberry Phones Here by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 03, 2011
shallow thread
Re: Post Pins Of Stolen Blackberry Phones Here by OmichaelO: 8:08am On Dec 03, 2011
greggng:

mine is 226b511b stolen by robbers when they visited me
LMAO, VISITED YOU
Re: Post Pins Of Stolen Blackberry Phones Here by nubian1010: 9:55am On Dec 03, 2011
i don laugh tire, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin , so wen una open oputa panel for hia na, undecided
Re: Post Pins Of Stolen Blackberry Phones Here by Thomas333(m): 10:03am On Dec 03, 2011
mine is 26CD27CD
Re: Post Pins Of Stolen Blackberry Phones Here by sandraa(f): 10:08am On Dec 03, 2011
20fedff0
Re: Post Pins Of Stolen Blackberry Phones Here by ideylaff: 10:09am On Dec 03, 2011
Posted by: oluclem  
Insert Quote
You also make your useless to phones thief by putting password and removing the paper containing your IMEI behind the battery. Without the IMEI number, they wont be able to unlock or flash your phone.

with a simple key in of *#06#  u get the phones EMEI, even if you tear it off the phone u can still retrieve it
Re: Post Pins Of Stolen Blackberry Phones Here by Intrepid1(m): 11:11am On Dec 03, 2011
What is this supposed to achieve? Are the thieves supposed to be embarrassed into returning the phones?
Re: Post Pins Of Stolen Blackberry Phones Here by purplekayc(m): 4:06pm On Dec 03, 2011
what good would this do?/ undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Post Pins Of Stolen Blackberry Phones Here by Oletunow(m): 6:03pm On Dec 03, 2011
I do not see this helping once your phone is stolen,

But the good news is, you can frustrated or even catch whoever stole your blackberry,

You can set your blackberry to send you text message with GPS coordinates, tracking the phone, etc, even resend command to deletes the new person's contacts, emails, etc, in fact you can continue to harass them and know that location until they return your phone,

http://bak2u.com/freewarepro.html
Re: Post Pins Of Stolen Blackberry Phones Here by Oletunow(m): 6:10pm On Dec 03, 2011
Oletunow:

I do not see this helping once your phone is stolen,

But the good news is, you can frustrated or even catch whoever stole your blackberry,

You can set your blackberry to send you text message with GPS coordinates, tracking the phone, etc, even resend command to deletes the new person's contacts, emails, etc, in fact you can continue to harass them and know that location until they return your phone,

http://bak2u.com/freewarepro.html

The correct link for the software is, http://bak2u.com/phonebakbbpro.html

It has a trial version, I believe the cost after the trial is about $25, as a disclaimer I am not affiliated with this product. I searched it online and think it is a good theft deterrent tool.
Re: Post Pins Of Stolen Blackberry Phones Here by expert555: 7:33pm On Dec 03, 2011
I don't know what you are trying to achieve here I wonder how many people are honest in Nigeria that will not buy a stolen article even when coming back from church. Don't waist people's time jare. The country have deception and dishonesty in its DNA. Sorry stop communicating as if you are in Europe or civilised world.
Re: Post Pins Of Stolen Blackberry Phones Here by pinkrex(m): 8:18pm On Dec 03, 2011
20EA708A angry angry angry angry
Re: Post Pins Of Stolen Blackberry Phones Here by geefizz(m): 9:29am On Dec 04, 2011
236512f3
Re: Post Pins Of Stolen Blackberry Phones Here by wisedawn: 1:39pm On Dec 04, 2011
I was robbed in marinna @ gun point ma stolen pin 2600F363 my new pin is 2726789A
Re: Post Pins Of Stolen Blackberry Phones Here by lilvonz(m): 1:23am On Dec 05, 2011

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regardless Of Recession Nigerians Are Pre-booking For The Iphone 7 In Ikeja / Which GSM Provider Offer The Best Internet Service For Smartphone Users. / Airtel Complete Social BIS Data Plan Now 3GB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.