Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

*~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations (22876 Views)

Poll: Who is your Poster of the year 2011 in this section?

Gbawe: 45% (107 votes)
Onlytruth: 42% (101 votes)
Katsumoto: 12% (29 votes)
This poll has ended

What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) / *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations / Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Goldieluks: 8:56pm On Dec 02, 2011
I nominate myself please. embarassed embarassed
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Odunnu: 9:04pm On Dec 02, 2011
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Goldieluks: 9:05pm On Dec 02, 2011
undecided
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by VoodooDoll(m): 9:31pm On Dec 02, 2011
Gbawe
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 02, 2011
Gbawe
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by jmaine: 11:33pm On Dec 02, 2011
Odunnu:

Since Beaf cant make it, lemme [size=16pt]manage[/size] Jmaine.

angry . . . Shuu !! . . . see as you spoil that nomination . . . No one manages Mesiter Jmaine  wink
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Funkymallam(m): 11:40pm On Dec 02, 2011
Goldieluks:

I nominate myself please. embarassed embarassed

I tot to i, those dat organise or participate in pools are jobless? #justasking lipsrsealed

@topic. Beaf should get it but since he is disqualified, i go for Gbawe.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by jmaine: 11:50pm On Dec 02, 2011
I nominate Kolo GenBuhari . . .that guy is a unique class acts only rivaled by Becomrich . Becomricho . . .Musiwa . .Uche2008 e.t.c
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by phantom(m): 10:37am On Dec 03, 2011
Though some of us can read through him, i nominate ekt bear.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Olaone1: 11:13am On Dec 03, 2011
Katsumoto:

Rarely off-topic

In-depth analysis

Insightful

He deserves it.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by OlaBamitu: 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2011
my nominees are

1. nasoeb

2. Princek
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 03, 2011
Katsumoto, obviously.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by JamesDoe: 9:23pm On Dec 03, 2011
Katsumoto
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Pukkah: 10:48pm On Dec 03, 2011
Gbawe
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 03, 2011
I nominate Lucenzo and Pukkah b'cos of the way they handled the guy that was trying to degrade our able first lady. ekt bear, too tribalistic, gbawe too sentimental, alj harem em em em, he's an aboki grin grin grin grin grin
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by hannie: 3:47am On Dec 04, 2011
Becommrich/Musiwa . . . . grin
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by olawalebabs(m): 6:49am On Dec 04, 2011
The 'progressive' on this section will go for Gbawe. Am for him too
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 04, 2011
If. Beaf had not been disqualified by the ban rule, it would have been a straight fight between him and Gbawe. The opposition for gbawe; the PDP/GEJ for Beaf and the intellectuals/neutrals for Katsumoto. But now that Beaf is out of equation, who will the pro-Govt nairaland pundits present?

This is politics section, so high level intrigues and gameplans will play out, but we Mods guarantee equal playing ground for all. Just play within our rules.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 04, 2011
NB: Kobojunkie has not been disqualified. She is eligible for nomination.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 04, 2011
For now, Katsumoto and Gbawe appear to be neck to neck. Will a new nominee spring a surprise? We are watching.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Relax101(m): 8:58am On Dec 04, 2011
Naaaaaaaaaaaa. Gen Buhari is the one. I have never seen a thread where he abuses any one. He's just after Buhari winning by all means.
I nominate GenBuhari. He's a different Igbo man. lol.

All others are counterfeit.
I also nominate Musiwa. the guy sense dey correct sometimes.
If you nominate Gbawe, then you must put in Eko ile, chino and Beaf.
if you nominate Ekt bear, then Manny4life should be nominated.
No body is nominating DEDE! why?
Lastly moderators, why is dayokanu never banned? I want to. You are partial with your banning system. If you like delete my post.

GenBuhari gets my vote because he's so different and matured with remarks.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by lateef4me(m): 9:25am On Dec 04, 2011
This award makes no sense if Beef does not win.

Beef all the way ,
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by efisher(m): 9:35am On Dec 04, 2011
@ Lateef, consciously or unconsciously, everyone knows that Beaf is the nairaland politics section "man of the year" whether or not he gets this particular award. The guy occupies his own niche.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Rhino5dm: 9:47am On Dec 04, 2011
^
This award is on merit, let the votes count!!!.

Dont sneak in the type of national award PDP-led government organized where likes of Aki(Osita), Hafiz Ringin(police IG) and Kanayo O Kanoyo were grouped with Chinua Achebe of all people in thesame category shocked. Tufiaaaakwa!!
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Afam4eva(m): 10:39am On Dec 04, 2011
I nominate Onlytruth and Dede.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by jmaine: 11:05am On Dec 04, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

^
This award is on merit, let the votes count!!!.

Dont sneak in the type of national award PDP-led government organized where likes of Aki(Osita), Hafiz Ringin(police IG) and Kanayo O Kanoyo were grouped with Chinua Achebe of all people in thesame category shocked. Tufiaaaakwa!!

what do you term merit Sir Rhino . . . On , merit . . .Beaf is clearly ahead of others as regards the Politics Section Man of the Year . . . .whoever wins this knows who the authentic winner is wink . . . . Anyway, the rules are supreme at the moment . . .
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by PointB: 11:37am On Dec 04, 2011
The intrigue is just beginning. This disenfranchment of the people's favorite will be dealt with at polls.

Let the battle begin.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by olawalebabs(m): 11:48am On Dec 04, 2011
The peoples candidate is GBAWE
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Rhino5dm: 11:55am On Dec 04, 2011
The decision to choose the poster of year does not depend on what you think. I expect you to cast your votes and bounce out. As you can see, there is democracy going on here.

I know the this is a little bit strange to you, as you are used to "imposition" of candidates or inducement of delegates or applying duress and intimidation on voters; A typical PDP mode of operations shall not be accepted here, sir. Thanks

All votes must count!!!

jmaine:

what do you term merit Sir . . . On , merit . . .Beaf is clearly ahead of others as regards the politics section man of the year . . . .whoever wins this knows who the authentic winner is . . . . Anyway, the rules are supreme at the moment . . .
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by jmaine: 12:11pm On Dec 04, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

The decision to choose the poster of year does not depend on what you think. I expect you to cast your votes and bounce out. As you can see, there is democracy going on here.

I know the this is a little bit strange to you, as you are used to "imposition" of candidates or inducement of delegates or applying duress and intimidation on voters; A typical PDP mode of operations shall not be accepted here, sir. Thanks

All votes must count!!!

Sounding so agitated  cheesy . . .let the moderators remove that ban rule and see the thumping Beaf would give others smiley . . . So in your saintly dictionary  . .it's only the PDP that imposes candidates . . . Now that's a joke right  lipsrsealed  . . . Next time you want to play the PDP card . . .make sure you get it right  . . . You need to purge yourself of undue sentiments . . .

This is not about PDP Vs ACN Vs APGA Vs CPC e.t.c  . . .it's about nairaland politics section . .

Get your markers right cool
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Funkymallam(m): 12:15pm On Dec 04, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

All votes must count!!!

Bros, nobody is imposing anybody on ppl here, the bitter truthis that beaf would v given Gbawe a run for his money. They r both intelligent and pursue their arguments with logic but both are sentimental.

Beaf = GEJ/PDP appologist
Gbawe = Tinubu/ ACN appologist.

Would have luv to see the two stand against each other, it would make a real battle but d rules reign supreme here.
Re: *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by VoodooDoll(m): 12:18pm On Dec 04, 2011
We should have a run-off.

I stumbled on Nairaland politics section but stayed because of BEAF. The guy's a one man RIOT!! BEAF, BEAF, BEAF!!!

Although I nominated Gbawe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

#BuhariFulaniAlliance Trending On Twitter [snapshots] / 10 Key Quotes From President Buhari’s 2018 Democracy Day Speech / North Has No Agitation To Destroy Nigeria, Despite 20 Years Of Suffering – Arewa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.