Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

*~ Chamber2 Voted The Career Section Poster Of The Year 2011~* Congratulations! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / *~ Chamber2 Voted The Career Section Poster Of The Year 2011~* Congratulations! (5155 Views)

Poll: Who gets the 2011 Title?

Violent: 16% (5 votes)
Tanimola22: 26% (8 votes)
Chamber2: 56% (17 votes)
This poll has ended

What Are The Career Opportunity For A Sociologist In Nigeria. / Improving The Career Section - Your Recommendations / *~ Ajanlekoko Voted Career Section's Best Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

*~ Chamber2 Voted The Career Section Poster Of The Year 2011~* Congratulations! by yamakuza: 6:31pm On Dec 01, 2011
2011 OFFICIAL CAREER SECTION POSTER OF THE YEAR

Year-end is here again and as has become traditional on Nairaland, we are opening nominations for this year's edition.

The 2009 edition was won by Ajanlekoko, with Jarus as 1st Runner-up and the 2010 edition was won by Netotse.

Who will take the crown in 2011?

Rules:

1, Only 1 nomination per user (2 max.)

2, Any nominee that has been banned or warned (twice) this year will be disqualified

3, Moderator(s) cannot be nominated in his/her section but may be nominated in other sections

4, Nominee must be active in the section

5, Nominee must be forum rule-abiding and not a trouble-maker (passionate defence of one's opinions is not trouble-making though)

6, Top 3 nominees will be up for poll for another 2 weeks, and then the winner will be announced at the expiration of the voting

7, Where there is tie, the mod reserves the right to either choose one winner or extend the nomination/voting by 24 hours.

NOMINATION ends on December 15, 2011

VOTING starts December 16, 2011 and ends December 30th, when the winner will be announced.

Thank you all for making this section bubble this year.

We hope to see more of you.

Please start nominating now.
Re: *~ Chamber2 Voted The Career Section Poster Of The Year 2011~* Congratulations! by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 01, 2011
Chamber2
Re: *~ Chamber2 Voted The Career Section Poster Of The Year 2011~* Congratulations! by yamakuza: 9:11pm On Dec 01, 2011
^ thanks a lot.

Please keep them coming folks.

It doesnt matter when they joined. What matters is what they have been able to contribute.

We need at least 20 more names.

Thanks!
Re: *~ Chamber2 Voted The Career Section Poster Of The Year 2011~* Congratulations! by AjanleKoko: 10:28am On Dec 02, 2011
Unfortunately yamakuza is now a mod, so I can't nominate him. In my opinion, he's the poster of the year.

I'll nominate chamber2. Good insightful career contributions.
Re: *~ Chamber2 Voted The Career Section Poster Of The Year 2011~* Congratulations! by yamakuza: 12:43pm On Dec 02, 2011
AjanleKoko:

Actually netotse won the vote last year.

Unfortunately yamakuza is now a mod, so I can't nominate him. In my opinion, he's the poster of the year.

I'll nominate chamber2. Good insightful career contributions.

Thanks. Nice choice(s) all the way.

I'll nominate deenee [s]since someone else is likely to nominate T22 or violent shock[/s].
Re: *~ Chamber2 Voted The Career Section Poster Of The Year 2011~* Congratulations! by AjanleKoko: 1:35pm On Dec 02, 2011
^^
tanimola22, violent, chamber2. All good contributors.
Re: *~ Chamber2 Voted The Career Section Poster Of The Year 2011~* Congratulations! by yamakuza: 1:42pm On Dec 02, 2011
smiley

more entries please . . .

if you've been nominated, lets know who u'd have nominated.
Re: *~ Chamber2 Voted The Career Section Poster Of The Year 2011~* Congratulations! by Olaone1: 12:00pm On Dec 03, 2011
Hmmmm.

This is very close. Tanimola or Chamber2. Hmmm.

Ehm . . . ehmmm . . .

Okay . . . okay . . Chamber2

Chamber2!
Re: *~ Chamber2 Voted The Career Section Poster Of The Year 2011~* Congratulations! by chamber2(m): 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2011
wow! hahahaha, i didn't notice this shocked

Me ke? Recommended??

Jarus was so busy at the politics section that he had little time for ''us'' here. Aj is a mod, and so many other excellent contributors. Sagamite was also busy moderating another section. T22 is also good, he comes in when the road seems to be blocked and brings in fresh perspectives.

Normally, i would have gone for Violent

One good thing about violent is not just his contributions but his depth of analysis.
Re: *~ Chamber2 Voted The Career Section Poster Of The Year 2011~* Congratulations! by isalegan2: 11:40pm On Dec 04, 2011
Aja-n-le-ikoko!  Also the most valuable poster on this Nairaland. cool

Yeah yeah yeah. He's a mod.  I know i know. angry

cheesy
Re: *~ Chamber2 Voted The Career Section Poster Of The Year 2011~* Congratulations! by olawalebabs(m): 9:12pm On Dec 06, 2011
Just as i did in the education section, my nominee still remains Chamber2. (the text you recommend is very good. Thanks)
Re: *~ Chamber2 Voted The Career Section Poster Of The Year 2011~* Congratulations! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 06, 2011
All hail the awaiting NL Career Section Poster of the Year 2011 - chamber2. Oh boy, this is one horse race o
Re: *~ Chamber2 Voted The Career Section Poster Of The Year 2011~* Congratulations! by iice(f): 2:00pm On Dec 09, 2011
AjanleKoko:

Unfortunately yamakuza is now a mod, so I can't nominate him.

I know!
Re: *~ Chamber2 Voted The Career Section Poster Of The Year 2011~* Congratulations! by yamakuza: 7:16pm On Dec 09, 2011
^ eh yah!

Nominate na.

Lowest Front Page views ever!
Re: *~ Chamber2 Voted The Career Section Poster Of The Year 2011~* Congratulations! by iice(f): 7:18pm On Dec 09, 2011
Going through threads so i find one as you iz disqualified.
Will come back when i get a hit
Re: *~ Chamber2 Voted The Career Section Poster Of The Year 2011~* Congratulations! by iice(f): 6:56pm On Dec 10, 2011
Chamber2
Re: *~ Chamber2 Voted The Career Section Poster Of The Year 2011~* Congratulations! by yamakuza: 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2011

Seems its a One Horse Race

Re: *~ Chamber2 Voted The Career Section Poster Of The Year 2011~* Congratulations! by yamakuza: 4:35am On Dec 15, 2011
Thanks for stopping by.

Please vote your choice(s) above.

Thanks!
Re: *~ Chamber2 Voted The Career Section Poster Of The Year 2011~* Congratulations! by yamakuza: 10:38am On Dec 16, 2011
Have you voted?

In no particular order, we would like to appreciate the following people, who have been very resourceful in their various threads/specialties:

plutarch - Civil Service
okeyz - Oil & Gas
abinibi - SCM Logistics
mycvclinic - CV
netotse - EE Engrs
beneli - Doctors
lagoseko - Bankers
Debosky - Chem Engrs
Tayo-D - Civil Engrs
salihu_ali - Telecomms
yemmight - HR
enitan2002 - Aviation
nnaiah - SAP
brainwave - HSE

SEFAGO - Foreign Edu
Godmother - Front Page

(will update the list with time. You can drop yours too)
Re: *~ Chamber2 Voted The Career Section Poster Of The Year 2011~* Congratulations! by AjanleKoko: 10:42am On Dec 16, 2011
yamakuza:

Have you voted?

In no particular order, we would like to appreciate the following people, who have been very resourceful on their various threads:

plutarch
okeyxyz
abinibi
mycvclinic

(will update the list with time. You can drop yours too)

Add beneli, for the medical thread, and netotse for the electrical engineering thread.
Re: *~ Chamber2 Voted The Career Section Poster Of The Year 2011~* Congratulations! by okeyz(m): 11:05am On Dec 16, 2011
abinibi - SCM Logistics
Re: *~ Chamber2 Voted The Career Section Poster Of The Year 2011~* Congratulations! by yamakuza: 12:51am On Dec 19, 2011
^ ok.

Have you voted?

Pls do so now, if you havent.

Thanks!
Re: *~ Chamber2 Voted The Career Section Poster Of The Year 2011~* Congratulations! by ayox2003: 3:48pm On Dec 22, 2011
I humbly doff my hat for Ajanlekoko and Yamakuza.
Anyway, I like Tanimolas analysis on issues. He is so natural.
Re: *~ Chamber2 Voted The Career Section Poster Of The Year 2011~* Congratulations! by yamakuza: 11:57pm On Dec 22, 2011
^ Ya. Pity the Economists stole him away. [s]And he's now trying to convert the Physicists[/s] embarassed

@ all: Hope you've voted?
Re: *~ Chamber2 Voted The Career Section Poster Of The Year 2011~* Congratulations! by yamakuza: 10:48am On Dec 27, 2011
[s]Depending on the state of water below 4 degrees celsius come Dec 30th, a run off election might be in order[/s].

@ all: Hope you've voted?

In no particular order, but ladies first sha, we want to thank the following mods who took/take time out to drop by here and spice things up:

Mukina2

iice
naijacutie
Jarus
Sagamite
DisGuy
Justwise
oyb
kodewrita
slyr0x
1forall

Seun

Hope too see more of you 2012 and beyond!
Re: *~ Chamber2 Voted The Career Section Poster Of The Year 2011~* Congratulations! by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 27, 2011
Thanks, ymkz

This is our home - where serious, refreshing discussions are shared. Most other places are just for fun.

We will continue to be around in 2012 and beyond, by God's grace.
Re: *~ Chamber2 Voted The Career Section Poster Of The Year 2011~* Congratulations! by jackpot(f): 4:25am On Dec 29, 2011
@op
just thumbprinted. Lol

@all

Offering time! wink

Pls guys, yes you. . .i mean you. .yeah you reading my post now

Pls donate your one vote for me

VOTE JACKPOT as Joke Section Poster 2011 cool

Link is below

www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-826805.0.html

Thanks in 'advancement' wink
Re: *~ Chamber2 Voted The Career Section Poster Of The Year 2011~* Congratulations! by mukina2: 12:58pm On Dec 29, 2011
voted smiley
Re: *~ Chamber2 Voted The Career Section Poster Of The Year 2011~* Congratulations! by yamakuza: 11:29pm On Dec 29, 2011
^ Thanks ^
Re: *~ Chamber2 Voted The Career Section Poster Of The Year 2011~* Congratulations! by yamakuza: 12:16am On Dec 30, 2011
And The Winner is: Chamber2!

Congrats. Lets pop something?
Re: *~ Chamber2 Voted The Career Section Poster Of The Year 2011~* Congratulations! by jackpot(f): 12:39am On Dec 30, 2011
Tenk God my candidate won cool

congrats Chamber2! cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

FRENCH : Alliance Francaise Experience ? / University Degree Only For Gaining Self Confidence / General Tips On How To Attain Excellence In The Legal Profession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.