Stats: 3,148,743 members, 7,802,271 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

*~ Ngodus Voted nairaland/Gen Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / *~ Ngodus Voted nairaland/Gen Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (4052 Views)

Poll: My nomination for the Nairaland Section poster for the year 2011 is?

Dyt: 40% (8 votes)
SAIBUHARI: 10% (2 votes)
Ngodus: 50% (10 votes)
This poll has ended

*~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations / *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! / Analyze nairaland Guys Here? (2) (3) (4)

*~ Ngodus Voted nairaland/Gen Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by r231(m): 9:51pm On Dec 01, 2011
Ladies & Gentlemen, cheesy

Year-end is here again and as has become traditional on Nairaland, we are opening nomination for this year edition.
2009 edition was won by Sagamite and 2010 by Nobody grin cheesy,

who will take the crown in 2011?

Rules:
1, Only 1 nomination per user(or should we allow 2?)
2, Any nominee that has been banned or warned(why not warned twice) this year will be disqualified
3, Moderator cannot be nominated in his/her section but may be nominated in other sections
4, Nominee must be active in the section
5, Nominee must be forum rule-abiding and not a trouble-maker(passionate defence of one's opinions is no trouble-making though)
6, Top 3 nominees will be up for poll for another 2 weeks, where the winner will be announced at the expiration of the voting
7, Where there is tie, the mod reserves the right to either choose one or extend the nomination/voting by 24 hours

NOMINATION ends on December 15, 2011

VOTING starts December 16, 2011 and ends December 30 where the winner will be announced

Lets Get it Onnnnnnnn grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: *~ Ngodus Voted nairaland/Gen Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by 195(f): 2:47am On Dec 03, 2011
190 wink
Re: *~ Ngodus Voted nairaland/Gen Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Freiburger(m): 9:30am On Dec 03, 2011
You cannot nominate yourself. And besides[b] i will veto your nomination[/b].
Re: *~ Ngodus Voted nairaland/Gen Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by 195(f): 10:07am On Dec 03, 2011
angry angry
Re: *~ Ngodus Voted nairaland/Gen Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 03, 2011
Freiburger:

You cannot nominate yourself. And besides i will veto your nomination.

says who?

r231:

Year-end is here again and as has become traditional on Nairaland, we are opening nomination for this year edition.

Rules:
1, Only 1 nomination per user(or should we allow 2?)
2, Any nominee that has been banned or warned(why not warned twice) this year will be disqualified
3, Moderator cannot be nominated in his/her section but may be nominated in other sections
4, Nominee must be active in the section
5, Nominee must be forum rule-abiding and not a trouble-maker(passionate defence of one's opinions is no trouble-making though)
6, Top 3 nominees will be up for poll for another 2 weeks, where the winner will be announced at the expiration of the voting
7, Where there is tie, the mod reserves the right to either choose one or extend the nomination/voting by 24 hours

NOMINATION ends on December 15, 2011

VOTING starts December 16, 2011 and ends December 30 where the winner will be announced

Lets Get it Onnnnnnnn grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin

hers the intro and says nothing about nominating one's self
Re: *~ Ngodus Voted nairaland/Gen Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Emeka72(m): 2:01pm On Dec 03, 2011
@r231, if you are serious about it, den I nominate Dyt.
Re: *~ Ngodus Voted nairaland/Gen Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by missuzoma: 3:29pm On Dec 03, 2011
I nominate SAIBUHARI
Re: *~ Ngodus Voted nairaland/Gen Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by r231(m): 4:38pm On Dec 03, 2011
Emeka 7.:

@r231, if you are serious about it, den I nominate Dyt.

of cus its serious

Guys NOMINATE NOW haba grin grin
Re: *~ Ngodus Voted nairaland/Gen Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Odunnu: 6:19pm On Dec 03, 2011
I'm nominating Ngodus, the guy thats always posting weird stories.
Re: *~ Ngodus Voted nairaland/Gen Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Nobody: 6:00am On Dec 04, 2011
You are free to nominate yourself but provide justification. After all your one vote cannot win you the award, others have to agree with you by also nominating/voting for you to stand a chance of winning.
Re: *~ Ngodus Voted nairaland/Gen Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by ujchief(m): 8:42am On Dec 04, 2011
gbawe, demdem, kobojunkie. (in that order)
Re: *~ Ngodus Voted nairaland/Gen Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Odunnu: 2:14pm On Dec 04, 2011
ujchief:

gbawe, demdem, kobojunkie. (in that order)
I can swear non of these users know the way to this section.
Re: *~ Ngodus Voted nairaland/Gen Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Emeka72(m): 2:20am On Dec 05, 2011
Is d nomination supposed 2 be 4 each section or Nairaland Forum as a whole?
Re: *~ Ngodus Voted nairaland/Gen Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Freiburger(m): 11:00am On Dec 05, 2011
rokiatu is my norminee.
Re: *~ Ngodus Voted nairaland/Gen Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 05, 2011
Odunnu:

I can swear non of these users know the way to this section.
Now this is funny grin
Re: *~ Ngodus Voted nairaland/Gen Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by ibrash600: 4:09pm On Dec 05, 2011
plz is there any gift for the winner, probably money or physical gift or whatever?
Re: *~ Ngodus Voted nairaland/Gen Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by r231(m): 6:23pm On Dec 05, 2011
^^^^yea Range Rover Sport 2012 grin grin grin
Re: *~ Ngodus Voted nairaland/Gen Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by IbroSaunks(m): 6:15am On Dec 06, 2011
I nominate pendo89,
Re: *~ Ngodus Voted nairaland/Gen Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by tayoast(m): 4:43pm On Dec 07, 2011
r231:

Moderator get ur facts right. I won it in 2010.

Don't make me sue you! angry
Re: *~ Ngodus Voted nairaland/Gen Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by tayoast(m): 4:52pm On Dec 07, 2011
iNominate Dominique.

She's always there to help the newbies out.
Re: *~ Ngodus Voted nairaland/Gen Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by r231(m): 5:11pm On Dec 07, 2011
tayo_ast:

Moderator get your facts right. I won it in 2010.

Don't make me sue you! angry

you dont even come to this section grin grin
Re: *~ Ngodus Voted nairaland/Gen Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by tayoast(m): 5:23pm On Dec 07, 2011
r231:

you dont even come to this section grin grin

Hahaha! Of course I do, before you guys merged General/Nairaland together.

See the defending champion here 2010 Winner
Re: *~ Ngodus Voted nairaland/Gen Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by r231(m): 5:34pm On Dec 07, 2011
tayo_ast:

Hahaha! Of course I do, before you guys merged General/Nairaland together.

See the defending champion here 2010 Winner

it wasnt official lol

congrats grin grin

oya comeback and defend your title
Re: *~ Ngodus Voted nairaland/Gen Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by tayoast(m): 12:57am On Dec 08, 2011
r231:

it wasnt official lol

congrats grin grin

oya comeback and defend your title

Why not nominate me. Na landslide victory e go be.

My pple are behind me cool
Re: *~ Ngodus Voted nairaland/Gen Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by dominique(f): 11:06pm On Dec 08, 2011
awww tayo you shouldn't have. thanks anyway smiley. r231 you no try at all angry

@topic, i nonimate. . . watch this space
Re: *~ Ngodus Voted nairaland/Gen Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by ideylaff: 1:16pm On Dec 09, 2011
I nominate @ ideylaff
Re: *~ Ngodus Voted nairaland/Gen Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by footreja: 1:43pm On Dec 09, 2011
Omokemesi and airmark
Re: *~ Ngodus Voted nairaland/Gen Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Emeka72(m): 2:57am On Dec 10, 2011
I choose Dyt.
Re: *~ Ngodus Voted nairaland/Gen Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by jackpot(f): 12:46pm On Dec 10, 2011
guy, dem no dey choose jor
Re: *~ Ngodus Voted nairaland/Gen Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by tayoast(m): 2:06pm On Dec 10, 2011
^^^ grin grin
Re: *~ Ngodus Voted nairaland/Gen Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by r231(m): 2:16pm On Dec 16, 2011
Ladies and Gentlemen

Nominations are now over so its time for voting.

The nominees have been put up in a poll for your votes.

Voting ends 30/12/11.

Happy Voting

My Virgin Story Episode 2 / I Lent My Friend Some Money. Now She's Avoiding Me! / Photos: Nigerian Lady Shares 'after Sex' Selfie Photo