Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Job For Hackers - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Job For Hackers (1673 Views)

If You Can Hack Drop Your Pin Or Whatapp Number Big Deal For Hackers / Hackers Steal Over 400,000 Yahoo Passwords / This Is For Hackers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job For Hackers by denzel2009: 9:57pm On Dec 01, 2011
iSpy: Government intelligence agency launches online code-cracking puzzle to recruit future stars of cyber-savvy espionage
GCHQ looks beyond its traditional recruitment pool of Oxbridge to answer the threat of cyber crime
Those who unscramble the code could be fast-tracked to a secret service career
'A number of people' solved the code in just a few hours
By KERRY MCQUEENEY
Last updated at 4:54 PM on 1st December 2011
Comments (153)

When it comes to the secretive business of recruiting spies, images of shadowy figures and covert meetings at the universities of Oxford and Cambridge spring to mind.
However in response to increased threats from cyber crime, a Government agency is throwing open its recruitment process to self-taught hackers and mathematical geniuses who have not been educated at Oxbridge.
The UK intelligence agency GCHQ has launched an online code-cracking competition in a bid to seek out the next generation of internet-savvy spies with the hope they can help protect the country from the growing problem of cyber crime.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2068452/GCHQ-launches-online-code-cracking-puzzle-recruit-cyber-savvy-spies-future.html

Find out more by visiting http://canyoucrackit.co.uk/.

Re: Job For Hackers by drewblaxland: 8:57am On Mar 26, 2013
denzel2009 i need to talk to you, can you email me at drewblaxland@yahoo.com and i will reply with my business question.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong:laptop Lcd Screen Not Coming On! / Computer Repair Gurus Help Me!!!!!! / Buying A Used HDD/USB storage device - how to verify its a good/genuine HDD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.