Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Brazilian Hair: Nigerian Girls, Are You Happy? (Picture) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Brazilian Hair: Nigerian Girls, Are You Happy? (Picture) (25856 Views)

No Photoshop Here! Stunning Smile, Real Hair, Nigerian Beauty In The UK Mag / Peruvian Hair V. Brazilian Hair: Which Is Better? / Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brazilian Hair: Nigerian Girls, Are You Happy? (Picture) by 195(f): 10:30pm On Dec 01, 2011
Nigerian Girls: Now That We Are All Bald, Are You Happy? - Brazilian Girls
[size=18pt]TRUE OR NOT  angry[/size]

Re: Brazilian Hair: Nigerian Girls, Are You Happy? (Picture) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 01, 2011
^
^^^^
grin, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Brazilian Hair: Nigerian Girls, Are You Happy? (Picture) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 01, 2011
[size=14pt]Cant stop laughing at that Picture and question! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Brazilian Hair: Nigerian Girls, Are You Happy? (Picture) by freecocoa(f): 10:38pm On Dec 01, 2011
As if its their real hair that's being used.
Re: Brazilian Hair: Nigerian Girls, Are You Happy? (Picture) by martyns303(m): 11:59pm On Dec 01, 2011
freecocoa:

is it urs that's being used. product says "Brazilian" wig, am sure u guys got wat u call "human hair" too.
Re: Brazilian Hair: Nigerian Girls, Are You Happy? (Picture) by freecocoa(f): 12:05am On Dec 02, 2011
martyns303:

is it urs that's being used. product says "Brazilian" wig, am sure u guys got wat u call "human hair" too.
Story,that crap is for people who want to believe it,like they really cut people's hair and make them into wigs or weaves,tell that to the birds.
Re: Brazilian Hair: Nigerian Girls, Are You Happy? (Picture) by tpia5: 12:08am On Dec 02, 2011
freecocoa:

freecocoa:

like they really cut people's hair and make them into wigs or weaves

yes, they really do.
Re: Brazilian Hair: Nigerian Girls, Are You Happy? (Picture) by martyns303(m): 12:11am On Dec 02, 2011
freecocoa:

Story,that crap is for people who want to believe it,like they really cut people's hair and make them into wigs or weaves,tell that to the birds.
maybe its synthetic, maybe they got a store that says "sell ur hair here for Nigerian girls use" lipsrsealed all i knw is it says "Brazilian"
Re: Brazilian Hair: Nigerian Girls, Are You Happy? (Picture) by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 02, 2011
lol @ no real hair being used for wigs. tongue
Re: Brazilian Hair: Nigerian Girls, Are You Happy? (Picture) by 195(f): 12:18am On Dec 02, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

cheesy cheesy
Re: Brazilian Hair: Nigerian Girls, Are You Happy? (Picture) by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 02, 2011
Glad I wear my real hair! And if I do wear weave it is always in braids/twists and synthetic. cool grin
Re: Brazilian Hair: Nigerian Girls, Are You Happy? (Picture) by 195(f): 12:28am On Dec 02, 2011
^Liar

You have a bald head like an african vulture - Uve been wearing WIG since u were 2 angry
Re: Brazilian Hair: Nigerian Girls, Are You Happy? (Picture) by freecocoa(f): 12:29am On Dec 02, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

You've been LOLing at me a lot these days,(why?)now if they do I know not,I just don't understand how that can be,if you've seen it happen,please educate me,I'm all up for learning new things,after all one can never know it all.
Re: Brazilian Hair: Nigerian Girls, Are You Happy? (Picture) by 195(f): 12:30am On Dec 02, 2011
[size=15pt]^sweetcoco what happened to the HAIR THAT GOD GAVE YOU  angry[/size]
Re: Brazilian Hair: Nigerian Girls, Are You Happy? (Picture) by freecocoa(f): 12:32am On Dec 02, 2011
tpia@:

yes, they really do.

Care to tell me how?
Re: Brazilian Hair: Nigerian Girls, Are You Happy? (Picture) by tpia5: 12:35am On Dec 02, 2011
^^easy.

they cut the hair, someone washes and sterilises it, hair is hung out to dry, combed, conditioned, then sewn into wigs, weaves, attachments, extensions, hairpieces, etc.

quality hair has to be a particular texture however.

do you have a personal vested interest?
Re: Brazilian Hair: Nigerian Girls, Are You Happy? (Picture) by freecocoa(f): 12:36am On Dec 02, 2011
190_@:

^sweetcoco what happened to the HAIR THAT GOD GAVE YOU  angry
Nothing happened to my hair na but its common knowledge that Nigerians don't have the type of hair that white people do,we just like to try new looks,anything wrong with that?

@mzdark,I actually meant no one can ever know everything.
Re: Brazilian Hair: Nigerian Girls, Are You Happy? (Picture) by 195(f): 12:38am On Dec 02, 2011
The question remains

Why kant Nigerians sell their hair to themselves

I can train my hair for 3 years and cut it if im getting $1000 for it

Mzdark, Tpia and freecocoa are y'all intrested
Re: Brazilian Hair: Nigerian Girls, Are You Happy? (Picture) by Nobody: 12:39am On Dec 02, 2011
freecocoa:

You've been LOLing at me a lot these days,(why?)now if they do I know not,I just don't understand how that can be,if you've seen it happen,please educate me,I'm all up for learning new things,after all one can never know it all.

?? hmm.
thought you were being sarcastic that's all.
Re: Brazilian Hair: Nigerian Girls, Are You Happy? (Picture) by seedord247(m): 12:44am On Dec 02, 2011
Hello all  . . . I'm a new member
Re: Brazilian Hair: Nigerian Girls, Are You Happy? (Picture) by freecocoa(f): 12:44am On Dec 02, 2011
tpia@:

^^easy.

they cut the hair, someone washes and sterilises it, hair is hung out to dry, combed, conditioned, then sewn into wigs, weaves, attachments, extensions, hairpieces, etc.

quality hair has to be a particular texture however.

do you have a personal vested interest?
I dont have any interest vested or otherwise,but I'd like to know who's hair is actually cut,do people volunteer or do they take the hair off dead bodies?
Re: Brazilian Hair: Nigerian Girls, Are You Happy? (Picture) by tpia5: 12:45am On Dec 02, 2011
its supposed to be from volunteers.
Re: Brazilian Hair: Nigerian Girls, Are You Happy? (Picture) by 195(f): 12:46am On Dec 02, 2011
**Booking my ticket to travel to brazil to sell my 3 and a half year old HAIR **
Re: Brazilian Hair: Nigerian Girls, Are You Happy? (Picture) by freecocoa(f): 12:46am On Dec 02, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

?? hmm.
thought you were being sarcastic that's all.
Well I guess now you know I'm serious.
Re: Brazilian Hair: Nigerian Girls, Are You Happy? (Picture) by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 02, 2011
@ freecocoa both however most of the time it is unwillingly though. For example a big scandal came out from India not to long ago. The companies that specialize in Indian Remy were under fire for taking hair illegally from an Indian temple which once a year (i think) indian women from a specific ethnic group would donate their hair to the Goddess of Beauty as an offering/sacrifice but unbeknownst to them, the women they trusted to cut off their hair and perform ancient rituals on, were getting profit from the companies by giving them the hair to sell.
Re: Brazilian Hair: Nigerian Girls, Are You Happy? (Picture) by tpia5: 12:49am On Dec 02, 2011
Re: Brazilian Hair: Nigerian Girls, Are You Happy? (Picture) by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 02, 2011
^^ hot mess.
Re: Brazilian Hair: Nigerian Girls, Are You Happy? (Picture) by freecocoa(f): 12:51am On Dec 02, 2011
tpia@:

its supposed to be from volunteers.
Now this just makes it harder to believe,how many people queue up to have their hair cut,I guess its more than half of the Brazilian ladies plus men sef,if not how do you explain the outrageous quantity of Brazilian\human hair in supply?
Re: Brazilian Hair: Nigerian Girls, Are You Happy? (Picture) by tpia5: 12:53am On Dec 02, 2011
they get paid for it i assume.

or who knows.
Re: Brazilian Hair: Nigerian Girls, Are You Happy? (Picture) by freecocoa(f): 1:00am On Dec 02, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

@ freecocoa both however most of the time it is unwillingly though. For example a big scandal came out from India not to long ago. The companies that specialize in Indian Remy were under fire for taking hair illegally from an Indian temple which once a year (i think) indian women from a specific ethnic group would donate their hair to the Goddess of Beauty as an offering/sacrifice but unbeknownst to them, the women they trusted to cut off their hair and perform ancient rituals on, were getting profit from the companies by giving them the hair to sell.
Now this is understandable but don't tell me that its just the hair from instances like this from few indian women, is what is used in producing the Remy weaves which never runs out of stock.
Re: Brazilian Hair: Nigerian Girls, Are You Happy? (Picture) by freecocoa(f): 1:04am On Dec 02, 2011
tpia@:

they get paid for it i assume.

or who knows.

You see,making assumptions,you ain't even sure,the day I'll believe real human hair is used for wigs\weaves is not near. Good night dear,its past 1 am here.
Re: Brazilian Hair: Nigerian Girls, Are You Happy? (Picture) by Nobody: 1:05am On Dec 02, 2011
^ part of me believes its false advertisement, that some of the "remy" and "brazilian" weave
is actually just plain processed Mexican, American, etc  grin or mixed with synthetic.  lipsrsealed

(Kanekalon BRAIDING hair for example lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin)

Kanekalon                                                              "Indian Remy"

[img]https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuqbx3cwfTq0JeTr_UIEtY9l0pTP7Wsd9eR63pREj5P_jhtW1m[/img]                                    [img]https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTeQMY62GBNHKZGqA1ezS2lEXJXuabU7wj9T5u_D_FSsFBpyyTYeA[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Lock My Hair, Is There Anything I Need To Know? / Would You Agree To Your Fiancee Wearing Trousers For Wedding? / Would You Buy Ready-To-Wear Ankara Dresses Or Rather Sew ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.