Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

*~ Tboy1 Voted The Gaming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / *~ Tboy1 Voted The Gaming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (3608 Views)

Poll: Who Should Be The Gaming Section Poster of The Year?

Bawss1: 27% (6 votes)
Tboy1: 45% (10 votes)
Evil Brain: 27% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

The Gaming Clan Thread / Pc Gaming Section / Editorial: The Gaming Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*~ Tboy1 Voted The Gaming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by ritchboy(m): 11:02pm On Dec 01, 2011
Year-end is here again and as has become traditional on Nairaland, we are opening nomination for this year's edition. Who will take the crown in 2011?

Rules:
1, Only 1 nomination per user.
2, Any nominee that has been banned or warned this year will be disqualified.
3, Moderator(ME) cannot be nominated in his/her section but may be nominated in other sections.
4, Nominee must be active in the section.
5, Nominee must be forum rule-abiding and not a trouble-maker(passionate defence of one's opinions is no trouble-making though).
6, Top 3 nominees will be up for poll for another 2 weeks, where the winner will be announced at the expiration of the voting.
7, Where there is tie, the mod reserves the right to either choose one or extend the nomination/voting by 24 hours.

NOMINATION starts now and ends on December 15, 2011.
VOTING starts December 16, 2011 and ends on December 30 when the winner will be announced.

Good luck!
Re: *~ Tboy1 Voted The Gaming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by ritchboy(m): 11:03pm On Dec 01, 2011
I nominate Bawss1 cool cool
Re: *~ Tboy1 Voted The Gaming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Bawss1(m): 9:03am On Dec 02, 2011
I nominate tboy1. His thread on BF3 was quite interesting
Re: *~ Tboy1 Voted The Gaming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Emeka72(m): 1:56am On Dec 08, 2011
I choose Evil-Brain.
Re: *~ Tboy1 Voted The Gaming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by DerMeister: 3:50pm On Dec 08, 2011
^^^^^
Dweebs!!! cool
Re: *~ Tboy1 Voted The Gaming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Infoseye(m): 4:49pm On Dec 08, 2011
I nominate myself, even if i have not been active for months but I have contributed to the of PSP gaming fans in this section check my threads I have opened and assisted thousands of PSP users here in the past.
Re: *~ Tboy1 Voted The Gaming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by ritchboy(m): 6:17pm On Dec 08, 2011
^^ Thousands? shocked shocked grin grin
Re: *~ Tboy1 Voted The Gaming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Infoseye(m): 7:31pm On Dec 08, 2011
ritchboy:

^^ Thousands? shocked shocked grin grin

Yes and even more, check my all my open threads or google my ID. I have helped alot of PSP fans.
Re: *~ Tboy1 Voted The Gaming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by femzy(m): 7:36pm On Dec 08, 2011
Infoseye:

Yes and even more, check my all my open threads or google my ID. I have helped alot of PSP fans.

Your post isn't even upto 2 thousand, tongue grin grin
Re: *~ Tboy1 Voted The Gaming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Infoseye(m): 9:20pm On Dec 08, 2011
You dont need to be twice as smart to know post does not matter, I got peeps calling etc check my threads here in the game section. I have nominated myself thank you.
Re: *~ Tboy1 Voted The Gaming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by tboy1(m): 10:14pm On Dec 08, 2011
I Nominate Bawss1

Infoseye:

You dont need to be twice as smart to know post does not matter, I got peeps calling etc check my threads here in the game section. I have nominated myself thank you.

Sorry you can't nominate yourself
Re: *~ Tboy1 Voted The Gaming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Infoseye(m): 8:40am On Dec 09, 2011
tboy1:

I Nominate Bawss1

Sorry you can't nominate yourself

Okay sir tongue
Re: *~ Tboy1 Voted The Gaming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Emeka72(m): 9:00am On Dec 12, 2011
I agree with Infoseye because He has made an impact in d Gaming section, phones section as well.
The no of post count isn't accurate jor, I don't believe in dat no of post count because I do most of My posting with mobile phone and most of My post doesn't count. In d real sense, My no of posts shd be X3 or4 of whatever it is now.
Re: *~ Tboy1 Voted The Gaming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Infoseye(m): 4:56pm On Dec 14, 2011
Emeka 7.:

I agree with Infoseye because He has made an impact in d Gaming section, phones section as well.
The no of post count isn't accurate jor, I don't believe in dat no of post count because I do most of My posting with mobile phone and most of My post doesn't count. In d real sense, My no of posts shd be X3 or4 of whatever it is now.

Dont mind the rest, they dont know boys like us have been here for a while before they even knew how to post a comment.
Re: *~ Tboy1 Voted The Gaming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Emeka72(m): 5:37am On Dec 15, 2011
@tboy1, I think u can nominate yurself but it will be of no good if others don't nominate u.
Re: *~ Tboy1 Voted The Gaming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by ritchboy(m): 8:58am On Dec 15, 2011
Nomination phase over, vote for your favourite nominee with the poll from now till the 30th. smiley
Re: *~ Tboy1 Voted The Gaming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Emeka72(m): 7:12am On Dec 16, 2011
Voting has seriously started now where is INEC. Mukina is our JEGA. I know the election 'll be free and fair
Nomination process was an open-ballot system while voting process is a secret-ballot systm.
Re: *~ Tboy1 Voted The Gaming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Emeka72(m): 5:07am On Dec 26, 2011
Vote Emeka 7 at the Forum Games section
merry x-mas.
Re: *~ Tboy1 Voted The Gaming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by jackpot(f): 5:39am On Dec 26, 2011
Vote Jackpot @ Jokes Section. cool

www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-826805.0.html cool

Compliments of the season. Remember the reason for da season wink
Re: *~ Tboy1 Voted The Gaming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by ritchboy(m): 1:59pm On Dec 29, 2011
Please cast your votes in the poll ASAP, voting closes tomorrow morning!!!
Re: *~ Tboy1 Voted The Gaming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by mukina2: 1:33pm On Dec 30, 2011
congrats Tboy1 smiley
Re: *~ Tboy1 Voted The Gaming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by ritchboy(m): 4:03pm On Dec 30, 2011
mukina2:

congrats Tboy1 smiley

Wetin you dey find for hia angry angry
Re: *~ Tboy1 Voted The Gaming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by mukina2: 6:23pm On Dec 31, 2011
i come find you tongue
Re: *~ Tboy1 Voted The Gaming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Emeka72(m): 7:03am On Jan 01, 2012
@Tboy1, congrats.
Re: *~ Tboy1 Voted The Gaming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Bawss1(m): 12:25pm On Jan 02, 2012
Congratulations Tboy1. Where is the award party taking place?
Re: *~ Tboy1 Voted The Gaming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Emeka72(m): 1:48pm On Jan 02, 2012
^^ At play-station. I will be having lots of fun there with games to play.
Re: *~ Tboy1 Voted The Gaming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Bawss1(m): 10:23pm On Jan 02, 2012
Re: *~ Tboy1 Voted The Gaming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by mukina2: 10:27pm On Jan 02, 2012
lol @ the smiley grin
Re: *~ Tboy1 Voted The Gaming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by tboy1(m): 11:53pm On Jan 02, 2012
Thanks to the 10 voters smiley
Really thought Bawss1 should have won it but guess i was lucky. Thanks again to all those who voted kiss
Re: *~ Tboy1 Voted The Gaming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Emeka72(m): 2:39am On Jan 03, 2012
People hardly uisit dis sectn. Except game-boys like us.
Re: *~ Tboy1 Voted The Gaming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by aliliaquat: 11:26am On Feb 28, 2012
it is no hard to selling fashion apparel, footwear and accessories online.

(1) (Reply)

You Can Now Unban Your Xbox 360 Thanks To Modders / African Nations Cup Holds In June - Do You The Super Eagles Will Do Well? / Biggest Annual Gaming Competition Holding In Lagos July 21st To 23rd Come In !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.