Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Should I Take This New Offer? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should I Take This New Offer? (951 Views)

Urgent!!! Please which of the Federal Government Jobs Should I Take? / Critical Decision! Two Job Offers, Which Should I Take? / Should I Take Phd Positions Or Job Offers? Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Take This New Offer? by ayzree: 8:13am On Dec 02, 2011
oooooooooooo
Re: Should I Take This New Offer? by chamber2(m): 9:06am On Dec 02, 2011
Bros, did you not make any savings out of the 65k you were paid before? Why not start with a one room apartment or maybe explain to your employers that you currently have accommodation issues?
Re: Should I Take This New Offer? by DisGuy: 11:23am On Dec 02, 2011
chamber2:

Bros, did you not make any savings out of the 65k you were paid before? Why not start with a one room apartment or maybe explain to your employers that you currently have accommodation issues?

it was only four months ago but i agree, I think you should tell you new employer you need some time or even a loan!
Re: Should I Take This New Offer? by yamakuza: 1:22pm On Dec 02, 2011
chamber2:

Bros,
1. did you not make any savings out of the 65k you were paid before?

2. Why not start with a one room apartment

3. or maybe explain to your employers that you currently have accommodation issues?

4. Squat with one of ur 65k colleagues for 1 month till you get your first salary.

5. They can rent you an apartment and deduct it from your salary for a few months.

6. Stay where you are.
Re: Should I Take This New Offer? by ayzree: 3:51pm On Dec 02, 2011
jjjj
Re: Should I Take This New Offer? by Kx: 3:55pm On Dec 02, 2011
yamakuza:

4. Squat with one of your 65k colleagues for 1 month till you get your first salary.

5. They can rent you an apartment and deduct it from your salary for a few months.

6. Stay where you are.

Get the new job and find your way around accommodation for one month.
Thereafter, when u get your first salary from your new job, go get accommodation, even 1 room will do for now.
Re: Should I Take This New Offer? by NJV: 9:26am On Dec 07, 2011
Are u a serious christian? Since u've been in port have u been committed to any place of worship? I ask because these are matters that can easily be solved when u discourse wit ur pastors. They shd be able to get someonoe u cld put up wit until u get a place of ur own.

(1) (Reply)

6 Ways Successful People Stand Out / Matured Advice Needed To Help A Friend. / Msc Or Meng Chemical Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.