Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Choose Btw Toyota Highlander And Honda Accord - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Choose Btw Toyota Highlander And Honda Accord (8405 Views)

Choose Btw Toyota Sienna And Honda Odessy / Choose Btw Japaneese And Other Brands Of Cars / Between Honda Accord V-tech And Honda Accord Dx,ex, Lx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Choose Btw Toyota Highlander And Honda Accord by OlaPhils(m): 9:09pm On Dec 03, 2011
met2:

Thanks all for the contributions, one reason i luv these forum, we are always there 4 others,
@ jarus, abeg help me tell am, if i get money na 2012 Buggati i suppose buy dey drive for our bad roads, if the bumpers scratch, i will buy lamboghini, na money make me dey look 02-06. but i will start buying brand new very soon by God grace.
chairman, u no get money u dey compare cars. why don't u wait until you get money before you start comparing cars. for ur info, 2012 sport lexus don come oooooo. and i guess ,its the most xpensive right nw.  grin grin grin
Re: Choose Btw Toyota Highlander And Honda Accord by ceepeeo(m): 1:56am On Dec 04, 2011
frankly u cant compare a sedan and a suv my guy, they are in different world, wht u get in a sedan defers from an suv, wht shld guide u is ur capital or ur pocket, the maintenance of an suv wld differ from a sedan, eg tyres,shocks etc, so if u hve the cash u can go for the suv , toyota or honda doesnt determine much in this case,,,reason being nissan also m,ake good suv and other car makers, the bottom line is ur purchasing power and if u want a sedan low on the ground or suv higher in evry evry, good luck
Re: Choose Btw Toyota Highlander And Honda Accord by trivormore: 7:49am On Dec 22, 2011
I agree with you guys. This two is very opposite in terms of specifications and use. Especially that it is Honda vs. Toyota. I know they come up with different aspect of auto designs and specializations. If you wanna compare it it could be Honda Suv and CRV . With all of the different dealerships to choose from in a large city like Chicago, it is good to know that all of the dealerships are pleasant. They help you find what you need without any sort of issue. One of the very best automobiles to select from is the Honda CR-V. This SUV has enough room for anything you would want to put in it. It is a tough SUV that is great for long trips. I was able to acquire a lot of help in choosing my Honda CR-V from a car dealership.

I just went to:  Chicago Honda CR-V Dealership

I really appreciate the kind of transactions they offer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Cars Does Olamide Have? / ECU (brainbox) And Car Electronics Related Problems / How To Check How Much Oil Your Car Takes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.