Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,316 members, 7,780,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:38 PM

The Latest Hot Afro Hairstyles - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Latest Hot Afro Hairstyles (6500 Views)

Africa's high coiffure: Shocking And Beautiful Hairstyles / Creative/funny Hairstyles(pictures) / Barber's Shop: The Gallery For Men Hairstyles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Latest Hot Afro Hairstyles by Loveaflame(m): 12:19pm On Dec 02, 2011
You can't imagine the set of hairstyles I saw a lady making for ladies and women. I was so thrilled that I told her to give me samples of her creativity so that I can showcase them on Nairaland.It's beyond belief.When I ask for the hairstyle she simply called it AFRO BEAUTY HAIRSTYLES.Just check this out.

You can check her website to see her creativity and her contact address.This is must for all Nairaland ladies for this xmas season
                        glorybeautyhairstyles..com
Re: The Latest Hot Afro Hairstyles by Loveaflame(m): 12:28pm On Dec 02, 2011
Check this out

Re: The Latest Hot Afro Hairstyles by Loveaflame(m): 12:29pm On Dec 02, 2011
More for your delight

Re: The Latest Hot Afro Hairstyles by Loveaflame(m): 12:31pm On Dec 02, 2011
Extra more.Her contact number 08028094910

Re: The Latest Hot Afro Hairstyles by honeric01(m): 12:37pm On Dec 02, 2011
Why use "not so fine girls" for your marketing? undecided
Re: The Latest Hot Afro Hairstyles by alysdare(f): 6:29am On Mar 02, 2013
These hairstyles are so amazing and awesome.I have just came here when i was finding the latest hairstyles 2013.I am so glad after comming here.Thanks for sharing such a nice information .

(1) (Reply)

Anna Banner At Miss World 2013 Pageant (New Photos) / UNIQUE BLOCK HEELS And Others-for Ladies / African Eid (salah) Dresses Designs For All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.