Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? (23379 Views)

Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by PointB: 10:54am On Dec 06, 2011
STATEMENT ON THE ELECTION PRIMARIES
FROM THE OFFICE OF THE ELECTION COMMISSIONER

The hotly contested primaries of the premier Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland has finally come to a close.

Rationale for Nominations
Candidate were nominated and cleared on the basis of three anti-Igbo manipulation rules viz:

1. Nominations by well known ethnic champions of rival ethnic groups will be discounted.
2. Nomination by and of freshly registered posters (underage voters) will have to be seconded by an older poster with deference to rule 1 above.
3. Posters whose ethnicity/loyalty have been challenged  severally by well known Igbo posters will have their nomination/seconding seconded or discounted.

Some candidates were cleared on the basis of the rules, some who were initially cleared stumbled one of the hurdles. Some candidates refused their nominations, while some sought to ridicule the process. Some however siezed the moment to nominate themselves and indicated their readiness to serve, while burnessing their credentials.
The journey has been long, tortous, yet interesting, and very revealing, and very transparent. But one thing is certain, it has produced result.

The final list of nominees is as follow:

Winners
OnlyTruth  - 19
High Chief - 3
Odumchi - 2

Furthermore.

Okija_juju
EzeUche
Andre Uweh
Dede1
Asha80
Eziachi, and
Ifyalways

have all been disqualified for various reasons. Further details will be released shortly.

The Electoral Commissioner urged the cleared candidates to begin preparation for final polling.

Thank you and may our ancestors guide you.

And may God bless you all.

COMMISSIONER FOR ELECTION
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by Okijajuju1(m): 10:57am On Dec 06, 2011
WHAT!! I knew it!! shocked

Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by Okijajuju1(m): 11:08am On Dec 06, 2011
Breaking News!!

Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by Afam4eva(m): 11:14am On Dec 06, 2011
@ PointB
How come the second placed person has just 3 votes. I thought i saw someone with 5 votes earlier. What happened?
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by pazienza(m): 11:17am On Dec 06, 2011
PointB:

The hotly contested primaries of the premier Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland has finally come to a close.

Candidate were nominated and cleared on the basis of three anti-Igbo manipulation rules viz:

1. Nominations by well known ethnic champions of rival ethnic groups will be discounted.
2. Nomination by and of freshly registered posters will have to be seconded by a older poster without bias to rule 1 above.
3. Posters whose ethnicity/loyalty have been challenged  severally by well known Igbo posters will have their nomination/seconding seconded or discounted.

Some candidates were cleared on the basis of the rules, some who were initially cleared stumbled one of the hurdles. Some candidates refused their nominations, while some sought to ridicule the process. Some however siezed the moment to nominate themselves and indicated their readiness to serve, while burnessing their credentials.
The journey has been long, tortous, yet interesting, and very revealing, and very transparent. But one thing is certain, it has produced result.

Winners
OnlyTruth  - 19
High Chief - 3
Odumchi - 2

Furthermore.

Okija_juju
EzeUche
Andre Uweh
Dede1
Asha80
Eziachi, and
Ifyalways

have all been disqualified for various reasons. Further details will be released shortly.

The Electoral Commissioner urged the cleared candidates to begin preparation for final polling.

You did well,the disqualification of okija juju is good,it's only a fool that will believe he is an igbo man,for all i care he is ndu chucks,even the non igbo can sense he is not one of us.
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by ruthkufe: 11:18am On Dec 06, 2011
cool opps lets begin,
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by xtianh(m): 11:21am On Dec 06, 2011
Hahahahaha, Laughing louder in okija shrine with no fear of attack from anyone or any gods
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by PointB: 11:21am On Dec 06, 2011
FURTHER DETAILED STATEMENT ON THE ELECTION
FROM THE OFFICE OF THE ELECTION COMMISIONER

Okija_juju
This candidate ran the most sophisticated campaign in the contest. Though self-nominated and entering the race late, he was able to single-handedly energise voters especially in diaspora, and romantic youth to support his candidacy.

However, his past 'travesty' caught up with him as deluge of protest against his nomination caused him to falter on RULE 3 of the three rules.

2. Nomination by and of freshly registered posters will have to be seconded by a older poster without bias to rule 1 above.
3. Posters whose ethnicity/loyalty have been challenged  severally by well known Igbo posters will have their nomination/seconding seconded or discounted.

Okija_juju perhaps is a candidate for the future. He should howver show empathy to his people, if he expects them to understand and show empathy to him. It howver appear to be the case of chicken and the egg, which one came first?

Petitions against Okija_juju are as below:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-816238.320.html#msg9701312

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-816238.320.html#msg9701432

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-816238.320.html#msg9701688

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-816238.352.html#msg9701875

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-816238.384.html#msg9702613

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-816238.384.html#msg9702724

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-816238.384.html#msg9703528

Asha80
Asha80 was disqualified for ridiculing the process

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-816238.320.html#msg9701396

Other disqualifications.

Others were disqualified for neither accepting their nominations, nor indicating their readiness to serve. Nairaland Igbos do not need reluctant uninterested leaders. That era was in the past. They can however be re-admitted if they accept their nomination. This offer is for a limited time and number.

Odumchi, High_chief,

These two gentlemen alongside OnlyTruth accepted their nomination and indicated their williing to serve. They are worth of emulation.

Odumchi (accepts his nomination)
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-816238.320.html#msg9701696

Only truth  (accepts his nomination)
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-816238.320.html#msg9701710

high_chief (accepts his nomination)
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-816238.352.html#msg9702186

Thank you.

ELECTORAL COMMISSIONER
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by Okijajuju1(m): 11:28am On Dec 06, 2011
My Fellow Ndi Igbo. . .

It is with great displeasure that I hold this press confrence this morning. It is indeed a sad day in Igboland and the world at large. A great injustice has been done.
Information reached my campaign office last night about plans to rig the Ndi Igbo Elections in favour of certain individuals but we thought nothing of it as we believed the integrity of the Electoral commisiner could not be compromised. My people, we thought wrong. Last Night, our agents reported to us that nominees besiged the electoral commisioners house with bullion vans filled with cash and truck load of pro'stitutes and wine. After the electoral commisioner had indulged himself in the drunken debauchery, he came out this morning and started altering figures in favour of those he had recieved the bribe from. This alteration of data was what delayed the press briefing which was originally slated for 10 G.M.T by about 2 hours.

Now here are the evidence to support this mass fraud;

As at Last night, these were the results published by the electoral commisioner.

There has been re-alignment in the stars. Okija_Juju has made rapid progress, but the truth teller, leads effortlessly.
Does that mean that truth is stronger than juju? Time will tell.

Below is the lastest update.

Front Runners

Onlytruth   -   15
Andre Uweh     -   6
Ezeuche   -   5
Okija_Juju   -   5
Dede1   -   4

Hopefuls
Asha80   -   3
Eziachi   -   3
Highchief   -   3
Ifyalways   -   3

Potentials
Ak47Man   -   2
Igbo-boy   -   2

Miracle Needed
Abagworo   -   1
Afam4eva   -   1
Chino1   -   1
Chyz   -   1
Crayola   -   1
Ezeagu   -   1
Eziogu   -   1
Obiagu   -   1
Odumchi   -   1
Relax101   -   1
Udezue   -   1

NOMINATE NOW! NOMINATE RESPONSIBLY!!
THE DESTINY OF A GREAT NAIRALAND LIES IN YOUR FINGER TIPS

As at press time, these are the new fabricated results;

PointB:

3. Posters whose ethnicity/loyalty have been challenged  severally by well known Igbo posters will have their nomination/seconding seconded or discounted.

Winners
OnlyTruth  - 19
High Chief - 3
Odumchi - 2

Furthermore.

Okija_juju
EzeUche
Andre Uweh
Dede1
Asha80
Eziachi, and
Ifyalways

How did Odumichi with 2 votes fly into contention above candidates who as at last night all had 5 votes and above.

If there is any justice in the world, this elections would be boycotted by every true son and daughter of Igbo land. I do not mind losing, but only if it is fair and square.

The electoral commisioner must resign his position with immediate effect and hand over his position to a non-easterner who would be non-biased to any party and have no allegance whatsoever. The Electoral commisioner must also tender an apology to me and the Igbo people for bring dishonour to his office. The Igbo people must in turn throw him into the evil forest for his scacrilegous acts while in office.

I Alusi Okija dissociate myself from this orchestrated pagentry dubbed an Election. Should any credence be given to the office of the Eze Ndi Igbo, I would suggest that this election be canceled and an election tribunal be set up with immediate effect.
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by xtianh(m): 11:29am On Dec 06, 2011
Mr commissioner i hail u. U too much, i admire your good work nd pray God strengten ur effort towards this great course. God bless nd evrytin u do. Your work is amazing nd quit commendable
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by Afam4eva(m): 11:32am On Dec 06, 2011
@ PointB
How come Andre Uweh who had 6 votes previously did not make it?
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by Okijajuju1(m): 11:34am On Dec 06, 2011
afam4eva:

@ PointB

Okwa ki we fu odi cheating na ga ne eba!!
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by AndreUweh(m): 11:34am On Dec 06, 2011
Igbo Ndi Oma, Ekelem Unu. Ndi Abia, Anioma, Anabara, Ebonyi, Enugwu, Imo, Rivas states ekelem unu ncha.
Igbo nu uzo Ije na ndi na elekota ulo, ekelekwa m ozo.
I have seen a lot of nominations here and I must say that they are all capable. Igbo nwere mmadu.
Anyone chosen will be alright by me, and if am chosen, I will also serve my people well as I have got the experience and the qualities which includes:
Son of an Ohanaeze chieftain.
Hotline with Ohanaeze pres gen-Amb Ralph Uwechue.
Contributed immensely in the establishment of Igbo lessons in London.
Has contributed a lot in the adding of Igbo language as one of the officially recognised languages in the U.K. The up coming census form in the U.K will testify.
Has contributed in an estabishment of an Igbo cultural dance group in London.
Organised Iri ji Igbo Youths in the U.K 2009/2010.
In 2008, attended a conference of Igbo Youths worldwide in Switzerland.
In Feb 2011, was part of the committe that organised a laucheon that raised £8,000  for the Sickle cell centre in Owerri.
A member of Umuigbo Katholic community that organised many prayer sessions for Ikemba.
The list is endless. I have done it before and can still do it again.
Yours Andrew.
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by PointB: 11:34am On Dec 06, 2011
afam4eva:

@ PointB

Andre Uweh has not accepted his nomination. Perhaps he has left Nairaland.
If he accepts it timely, he will be polled.
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by PointB: 11:36am On Dec 06, 2011
Andre Uweh:

Igbo Ndi Oma, Ekelem Unu. Ndi Abia, Anioma, Anabara, Ebonyi, Enugwu, Imo, Rivas states ekelem unu ncha.
Igbo nu uzo Ije na ndi na elekota ulo, ekelekwa m ozo.
I have seen a lot of nominations here and I must say that they are all capable. Igbo nwere mmadu.
Anyone chosen will be alright by me, and if am chosen, I will also serve my people well as I have got the experience and the qualities which includes:
Son of an Ohanaeze chieftain.
Hotline with Ohanaeze pres gen-Amb Ralph Uwechue.
Contributed immensely in the establishment of Igbo lessons in London.
Has contributed a lot in the adding of Igbo language as one of the officially recognised languages in the U.K. The up coming census form in the U.K will testify.
Has contributed in an estabishment of an Igbo cultural dance group in London.
Organised Iri ji Igbo Youths in the U.K 2009/2010.
In 2008, attended a conference of Igbo Youths worldwide in Switzerland.
In Feb 2011, was part of the committe that organised a laucheon that raised £8,000  for the Sickle cell centre in Owerri.
A member of Umuigbo Katholic community that organised many prayer sessions for Ikemba.
The list is endless. I have done it before and can still do it again.
Yours Andrew.

Ok. That was timely enough. grin grin
Welcome on board.

There is room for one more candidate though.

Who else will accept his nomination and readiness to serve?
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by Okijajuju1(m): 11:42am On Dec 06, 2011
Breaking News

Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by PointB: 11:46am On Dec 06, 2011

2. Nomination by and of freshly registered posters (underage voters) will have to be seconded by an older poster with deference to rule 1 above.
3. Posters whose ethnicity/loyalty have been challenged severally by well known Igbo posters will have their nomination/seconding seconded or discounted.

Winners
OnlyTruth - 19
Andre Uweh - 7
High Chief - 3
Odumchi - 2

Furthermore.

Okija_juju
EzeUche
Dede1
Asha80
Eziachi, and
Ifyalways

have all been disqualified for various reasons.

Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by xtianh(m): 11:47am On Dec 06, 2011
@ okija juju i thought u said u had de-associated urself what r u stil doing here. There will nva b any breaking news in ur favour. So keep off nd wait for voting time so u can vote a candidate of ur choice. Thnks
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by PointB: 11:50am On Dec 06, 2011
FURTHER DETAILED STATEMENT ON THE ELECTION

Okija_juju
This candidate ran the most sophisticated campaign in the contest. Though self-nominated and entering the race late, he was able to single-handedly energise voters especially in diaspora, and romantic youth to support his candidacy.

However, his past 'travesty' caught up with him as deluge of protest against his nomination caused him to falter on RULE 3 of the three rules.

3. Posters whose ethnicity/loyalty have been challenged severally by well known Igbo posters will have their nomination/seconding seconded or discounted.

Okija_juju perhaps is a candidate for the future. He should howver show empathy to his people, if he expects them to understand and show empathy to him. It howver appear to be the case of chicken and the egg, which one came first?

Petitions against Okija_juju are as below:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-816238.320.html#msg9701312

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-816238.320.html#msg9701432

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-816238.320.html#msg9701688

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-816238.352.html#msg9701875

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-816238.384.html#msg9702613

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-816238.384.html#msg9702724

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-816238.384.html#msg9703528

Asha80
Asha80 was disqualified for ridiculing the process

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-816238.320.html#msg9701396

Other disqualifications.

Others were disqualified for neither accepting their nominations, nor indicating their readiness to serve. Nairaland Igbos do not need reluctant uninterested leaders. That era was in the past. They can however be re-admitted if they accept their nomination. This offer is for a limited time and number.

Odumchi, High_chief, Andre Uweh

These two gentlemen alongside OnlyTruth accepted their nomination and indicated their williing to serve. They are worth of emulation.

Odumchi (accepts his nomination)
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-816238.320.html#msg9701696

Only truth (accepts his nomination)
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-816238.320.html#msg9701710[/img]

high_chief (accepts his nomination)
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-816238.352.html#msg9702186[/img]

Andre Uweh (accepts his nomination)
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-816238.448.html#msg9704666

Thank you.

ELECTORAL COMMISSIONER
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by Okijajuju1(m): 12:16pm On Dec 06, 2011
Since it is obvious that this election has been rigged, This is my final comment as I withdraw my candidacy.

I want to thank all my supporters, both the Igbos and non-igbos who rooted for me during my campaign trail. I want to thank the good people of Agu ukwu Nri for their support and endorsing me for the position of Eze Ndi Igbo, also thank the good people of the Niger Delta states (old Eastern region) for standing behind me. We may have been robbed of our position, but atleast we are not crooks.

It is a shame that this is the type of legacy that the young Igbo generation would grow up to meet and look up to. It is no wonder we have been labelled crooks, 4.1.9ers and cheats by the outside non-igbo world. When a great crime can be commited in braod daylight and people who call themselves true sons of Igboland would sell their souls for change.

I have always been a man of my word, a man of unique thoughts and opinion. A man who dosent follow the crowd. A man of principle. Let me remind my followers as to why I was disqualified, I was taken off the list because I Alusi Okija, Ogbuefi Nna Nyelu Ugo 1 of Nairaland called "Col. Dim Ojukwu Odimegwu a Coward" for leading his people to war and abandoning them on the battlefield after over 2million Igbo lives had been lost. If it is a crime to have an opinion then find me guilty and lock me away behind bars.  angry I recieved alot of flak for speaking out against Rochas Okorocha and his shinanigans of Sharing Kerosene to Imolites in a packed staduim with total disregard for Safety and ignoring the fact that sharing of Kerosene was no the solution to Imo States problem, and Paying salaries to Minors in Imo State rather than improving the standard of Classrooms and Teachers and also questioning the 20,000 Naira minimum wage in Imo State being paid by his regime that claimed Ohakim looted the entire treasury. I have never been a praise-singer. I will never rejoice at mediocrity. I will always call a spade a spade. If Ndi Igbo want to continue to wallow in Hypocrisy and mediocrity then so be it, but count Alusi Okija out of it.

I want to thank my campaign crew for spending sleepless nights at business centers and cybercafe printing and distributing my campaign flyers. We may be down, but definitely not out. May the gods of our forefathers replenish and reward your effort.

On this note, I shall be taking a vacation to the Ogbunike to relax and watch this debacle of an election from afar.

Thanks,

Okija_JUJUTM
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by PointB: 12:35pm On Dec 06, 2011
BRIEF STATEMENT ON THE ELECTION

The attention of the Electoral Commissioner has been drawn to publications and media campaign by disenchanted candidates, who have gone further to accuse the Commission of bias, and rigging.

The Commissioner want to make the following clarifications.

1. The Commissioner did not receive bribe (in cash, kind, women, etc) from any candidate.
2. The Commissioner did not  collude with any candidate(s) to compromise the process
3. Every candidate was given equal opportunity and were treated fairly
4. Disqualification of candidate on the strength of petitions was in the best interest of the process in general, and the electorate in particular
5. The process has been largely peaceful, fair, and very transparent.
6. Minor lapses noticed was due to reason of logistic, and did not affect the integrity in any way
7. Cleared candidates are enjoined to peaceful, and honorable prepare for the election
9. Candidate who did not pass the hurdle are enjoin to don the spirit of sportsmanship, and perhaps lend their support to other candidates.
10. All candidate are enjoined to desist from libelous, inflammatory, and defamatory publications.

Thank you all.  grin grin
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by 9jaIhail(m): 12:39pm On Dec 06, 2011
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR HONORABLE COMMISSIONER POINTB!!!

I WISH TO COMMENT ON YOUR EFFORT RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING OF THIS ELECTION TILL THIS STAGE WE ARE,YOU HAVE MADE US IGBO'S PROUD.

@OKIJA JUJU I WISH TO THANK YOU FOR BEEN A STRONG CANDIDATE IF NOT FOR ONE OR TWO QUESTIONABLE MANNERS YOU DISPLAYED IN THE PASS I AM SURE YOU MUST HAVE GAIN MUCH VOTES FROM THE IGBO'S I HOPE YOU CAN MAKE IN THE NEXT ELECTION IF YOU CAN ADJUST THANK YOU OKIJA JUJ YOUR CAMPAIGN IS VERY INTERESTING.

IGBO KWENU IGBO KWEZUANU OOOO
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by jaybee3(m): 12:41pm On Dec 06, 2011
I loff this thread die

Kudos to the OP and Okija for making my day (even though the day is still very young)
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by lailaiwala: 1:27pm On Dec 06, 2011
PointB:

Winners
OnlyTruth  - 19
High Chief - 3
Odumchi - 2

Furthermore.

Okija_juju
EzeUche
Andre Uweh
Dede1
Asha80
Eziachi, and
Ifyalways

HONORABLE COMMISSIONER POINTB,

SIR, ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND, SIR?!  I CAN'T EVEN CALL YOU COMMISSIONER BECAUSE CALLING YOU A COMM. . .  IS AN INSULT TO THE OFFICE OF ANY COMMISSION OR COMMISSIONER IN ANY CORNER OF THE WORLD!  EVEN A TINY DIRT POOR VILLAGE COMMISSIONER!!!

YOU CHEAT!

YOU LOUSE!!

YOU FAKER!!!

I LEAVE FOR A FEW HOURS AND YOU SHOW YOUR TRUE COLORS.  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY!

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!

YOU SUCK!

THERE IS NO RULE IN ANY BYLAWS ANYWHERE THAT ALLOWS YOU TO ARBITRARILY DISQUALIFY A PROMISING CANDIDATE SUCH AS OKIJA-JUJU, OR A POPULAR CANDIDATE SUCH AS ANDREUWEH, SIMPLY BECAUSE HE "DID NOT CAMPAIGN" OR "CAME TO ACCEPT HIS NOMINATION."

I AM SO FURIOUS RIGHT NOW.  DO NOT MAKE ME REVEAL MY REAL IDENTITY O.  YOU WILL PEE YOUR PANTS IF YOU KNOW WHO I AM AND THAT I AM EMINENTLY MORE QUALIFIED THAN YOUR USELESS YEYE COMMISSIONER SELF TO RUN THIS ELECTION PROCESS!  angry angry angry angry

I TOOK A STEP BACK BECAUSE I THOUGHT EVERYTHING WAS NOW SET AND IN MOTION FOR A GOOD CLEAN ELECTION WHERE THE VOTERS WILL CHOOSE THE BEST MAN FOR THE JOB AND MAKE NDIGBO NAIRALAND PROUD.  AND I WAKE UP TO THIS?!

THE TOP 5 VOTE-GETTERS DESERVE TO RUN AND BE CHOSEN BY VOTERS. GOOD DECISION ON ASHA80 THOUGH BECAUSE HE ACTIVELY AND VERBALLY RIDICULED THE PROCESS. 

SO, BECAUSE DAYOKANU AND HIS BAND OF  OPC WARRIORS CAME TO DAGBARU THE ELECTION, IT NOW MEANS WE CHANGE COURSE??  YOU THINK THAT IS BAD?  NO, THAT IS CHILDS PLAY.  YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T HAVE THE STOMACH FOR A KNOCK DOWN DRAG OUT FIGHT TO THE DEATH ELECTION PROCESS. 

ONCE AGAIN, I REPEAT, YOU SEEM OVERWHELMED AND EXHAUSTED.  A NICE LONG REST WILL DO YOU SOME GOOD.

LET SOMEONE ELSE TAKE THE REINS OF THIS ELECTION. 

I NOMINATE MYSELF AS THE NEW AND IMPROVED "ELECTORAL COMMISSIONER."  smiley

**I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE SENT THAT CALABASH OT PARROT'S EGG, BUT THE YEYE MAN THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO SEND HIM A CALABASH OF PALM WINE.  CAN YOU IMAGINE SUCH A THING?  FOOLISH NAIJA DIASPORAN!**

smiley smiley smiley  Hello, my people.   smiley smiley smiley

Anyone who feels the Commish should be disqualified, please lets hear your voice before Wednesday, which is when I think the voting takes place.  Who knows, he may have changed it again without consulting with anyone. 

Come on, my people, let's do this thang! cool smiley

Please do not let my 15% igbo blood be a liability.  My 50% royal blood and 35% warrior blood makes me the perfect person to run this tough and challenging election and to control the unruly Nairaland gangs, including THE TYRANT POINTB.

P.S. Scanning his later posts, I think he corrected some of his ruling.  I will make another post shortly after I fully understand where we are.  cheesy 

I think the last time I checked, the top vote-getters were 1) Onlytruth, 2) AndreUweh, 3) Ezeuche, 4) OkijaJuju and 5) Dede1.
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by PointB: 1:52pm On Dec 06, 2011
^^^

I think you should look again. The Commissioner did the best with the information and resources at his disposal.

And the Commissioner will not be blackmailed into resigning; he will not give room for fifth columnist to hijack the process. grin
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by coogar: 2:01pm On Dec 06, 2011
PointB:

^^^I think you should look again. The Commissioner did the best with the information and resources at his disposal.

And the Commissioner will not be blackmailed into resigning; he will not give room for fifth columnist to hijack the process. grin

you are a rogue! a despicable and an obnoxious rogue.
by the close of work today, i shall get you arrested and have you farmed out to guantanamo bay where islamic radicals shall sodomize you for weeks.
okija-juju is a proper igbo son, with deeply-rooted heritage from the east.

just because some unscrupulous nominees rubbed your palms with diseased kolanuts and palmwine does not give you the right to disqualify okija-juju and the other people. this is democracy. the government of the people by the people. 7 igbo sons & daughters nominated okija-juju and you think you can just disqualify him to satisfy your selfish wet-dreams? i shall make this place ungovernable. i will recruit 270 virgin boko-harams to cause chaos and anarchy on this thread.

furthermore, okija will go to the supreme court where we would be hoping to get a death sentence passed on your person!
your days on this planet are numbered. if i were you, i would get a lawyer and start writing the will.
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by PointB: 2:26pm On Dec 06, 2011
^^^^

No amount of intimidation can jeopardise this process.

Your candidate did well in the campaign abroad, but unfortunately was undone at the home front.

I think he has the potential; but need to learn the finesse and the subtle art of political sagacity and diplomacy. grin grin grin grin
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by coogar: 2:30pm On Dec 06, 2011
PointB:

^^^^

No amount of intimidation can jeopardise this process.

Your candidate did well in the campaign abroad, but unfortunately was undone at the home front.

I think he has the potential; but need to learn the finesse and the subtle art of political sagacity and diplomacy. grin grin grin grin

we shall see about that.
little did you know you are about to be replaced by a female commissioner.

you are not competent enough to remain in this office.
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by Ohaneze1: 2:37pm On Dec 06, 2011
It has come to the knowledge of Ohaneze Ndi Igbo that the said election was flawed and marred by irregularities. We hereby call for a re-run. Some of the Igbo big-wigs are not fully represented and informed before the said election.

People that are supposed to make the first list due to there contribution to Igbo course: Leading the giants are:

Chino
Dede1
Asha80
Eziachi, and
Ifyalways
Igbo.amaka
Odumchi
Relax101
Udezue
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by pazienza(m): 3:07pm On Dec 06, 2011
PointB, you are doing a great joa.
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by NRIPRIEST(m): 4:00pm On Dec 06, 2011
@POINTB, carry go bro I am solidly behind you. Your job is intact and you are doing a fantastic. only the elders amonng us has the power do remove you and when I said elders I mean ppl like onlytruth,Ifymgbenine,Eziachi,Ezeuche,Afam,Odumchi,Highchief,Andre and co. I told Okija juju he will never make it past the nomination talk more of leading the Greatest ppl!! I will continue to punish each an every person who has brought shame,disloyalty,disgrace,mockery to the name of our ancestors!

Ohanaeze1, so long I am involved here your opinion will never count until you apologises to Non-Anambra Igbos whom you insulted and talked down to on that ABAGWORO THREAD(ARE IGBOS CULTURALLY FUSED?). I duty here is to keep some ppl straight. I will continue to deal with anybody that has commited sins againt the IGBOS!!

Nwa Onye Idenmili ekwusigo ka oria.
Re: Can We Have Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland? by Akanbiedu(m): 4:06pm On Dec 06, 2011
What an interesting thread, can't believe I read through.

I am sure Okija_juju must have learnt his lesson. In real life politics, truth is not meant for the masses. You have to pander to their emotions/sentiments no matter how ridiculous those might seem. Afterall, you are trying to represent them and your representation must reflect to a large extent, their feelings.

Imagine choosing that pathetic, emotional human being, onlytruth, as leader! He most likely will lead people to their early graves.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari, Abba Kyari At Burial Of Fallen Nigerian Soldiers In Abuja(photo) / Lagos RRS Commander, Tunji Disu Redeployed To Abuja / Reps Pass Vote Of No Confidence On Fayemi, Bwari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.