Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Hausa's Are The Least Corrupt In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa's Are The Least Corrupt In Nigeria (1101 Views)

Reasons Why The Yoruba’s And Hausa's Are Very Happy Being Nigerians / Nigeria’s Leader May Be The Least Corrupt In Africa- Washington Post / IGP Says Police Is The Least Corrupt Of All Nigerian Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hausa's Are The Least Corrupt In Nigeria by Drealtor: 3:31pm On Dec 02, 2011
I don't claim my assertion is right but I am entitled to my opinion. I want you to subsume the tribes of Nupe, Tiv and all others in the north under Hausa tribe, and kalabari, efik, ikwerre and all others in the east as Igbos, and the ijebu, egba, oyo and whatever tribe in the south west as Yoruba. After that analyse which is the most corrupt. No sentiments please, I am a yoruba and I still don't know if the yorubas surpass the Igbos in this game but temporarily will give it to the Igbos, not by sentiments but by records please. I want to know if this opinion is popular. We know Abacha looted the treasury, dont because of this give it to the hausa. We are now analysing an average member of each tribe.
AN HAUSA MAN IS THE LEAST CORRUPT OF THE IGBOS, THE YORUBAS AND THE HAUSA's themselves. Yes or No.
I have observed the trend of corruption in this country and in a competition of the subject I believe the Igbo man is more corrupt than the yoruba man and that the least corrupt is the hausa man.
NO SENTIMENTS PLEASE, LET'S BE OBJECTIVE.
Re: Hausa's Are The Least Corrupt In Nigeria by ryo(m): 3:49pm On Dec 02, 2011
frankly speakn an average nigerian is corrupt, no mata the tribe u cant tell me an hausa man is d least corrupt conpare 2 ibo man
Re: Hausa's Are The Least Corrupt In Nigeria by Chyz2: 3:54pm On Dec 02, 2011
In fact, this thread has nothing to do with Hausa. It is about Yoruba vs Igbo. Nice try. Mods work your magic. To the Tribalist section.
Re: Hausa's Are The Least Corrupt In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 02, 2011
Nigerian tribal corruption index?
Re: Hausa's Are The Least Corrupt In Nigeria by Kx: 3:57pm On Dec 02, 2011
Another tribal thread
Re: Hausa's Are The Least Corrupt In Nigeria by PointB: 4:01pm On Dec 02, 2011
@topic / OP
Yorubas are actually the most corrupt in Nigeria.

Bode George, Tafa Balogun, Tinubu, Akala, Gbenga Daniel, Alao Akala, Bankole, Iyabo Obasanjo are all Igbos?

Abacha, IBB, Atiku, etc are also Igbo?

If they are not can I have the Igbo equivalent of these?
Re: Hausa's Are The Least Corrupt In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 02, 2011
PointB:

@topic / OP
Yorubas are actually the most corrupt in Nigeria.

Bode George, Tafa Balogun, Tinubu, Akala, Gbenga Daniel, Alao Akala, Bankole, Iyabo Obasanjo are all Igbos?

Abacha, IBB, Atiku, etc are also Igbo?

If they are not can I have the Igbo equivalent of these?

Hook, line and sinker you took the bait. Some of you are so predictable!!
Re: Hausa's Are The Least Corrupt In Nigeria by manchy7531: 5:21pm On Dec 02, 2011
People can just be as stupid as their trend atimes.

@op can i ask you a question?

1) Which tribe have looted Nigeria's treasury the most?not just the presidents alone,also at the ministerial level?

2) How many igbo leaders have been caught/convicted for corruption both at the state and federal level?

3) coming down to the ministerial look at all the ministers since Nigeria became a democratic country.ministers from which tribe have been the most effective.Am sure you can asked you hero OBJ or faani kayode to tell you if you don't know.

until when you remove the bigotry that hev clouded your sense i wonder how you and some of your silly brothers will be sensible. I don't know how much you guys need to know you don't.wake up Mr
Re: Hausa's Are The Least Corrupt In Nigeria by ak47mann(m): 6:23pm On Dec 02, 2011
poster yaribas are the most corrupt in Nigeria cool
Re: Hausa's Are The Least Corrupt In Nigeria by Knight1(m): 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2011
@OP
you need to come to abuja and see. just go into one or two offices or even FCta and SEE!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Hausa's Are The Least Corrupt In Nigeria by Sinachay: 11:09pm On Dec 02, 2011
You are absolutely correct.
We have employed all tribes in Nigeria to work with us.
Hausas are the MOST decent and honest.
They will steal. . .but will not kill  you.

Try Igbo, Bini, or Yoruba. . . or Warri armed robbers! You are finished. Even with all their 'Ashawo Galilee' fasting and praying! grin

Calabars are good also. . .if you can stand their 'perveted' pre-occupation with handling other people's cores geni-tals while they are sleeping(including infants. . . yes o!). . . or sneaking around to sniff washed female underwears drying in the sun for a whiff of any cootchie the cannot get.

[size=20pt]I have observed the trend of corruption in this country and in a competition of the subject I believe the Igbo man is more corrupt than the yoruba man and that the least corrupt is the hausa man. [/size]

Absolutely correct!

Warri peeps too. . .extremely corrupt! kiss
Nigeria get problems sha!

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Attacks / Why Do Militia Group Always At War With Nig. Police? / Tasued: Ogun Acn Wants Amosun Tread Cautiously

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.