Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,217 members, 7,807,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

How To Treat A Girl On First Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Treat A Girl On First Date? (4187 Views)

This Is How To Treat A Woman (pictures) / For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Treat A Girl On First Date? by silvertuke(m): 3:38pm On Dec 02, 2011
How best is a guy supposed to treat a girl on her first date to his house? And girls how would you want a guy to treat you on your first date to his house?
Your contribution is needed please because I am thinking of inviting my one and only freecocoa to my house. LOL
Re: How To Treat A Girl On First Date? by NET1(m): 3:44pm On Dec 02, 2011
Just be yourself. Behave the way you would if it was a male friend.

PS: Did you just say Freecocoa? How come we both love this gurl cheesy. Guy, you'd have to step aside o.

.NET
Re: How To Treat A Girl On First Date? by silvertuke(m): 8:08pm On Dec 02, 2011
.NET:

Just be yourself. Behave the way you would if it was a male friend.

PS: Did you just say Freecocoa? How come we both love this gurl cheesy. Guy, you'd have to step aside o.

.NET

Guy nor go there ooo, I fit burst person head 4 her matter oooo
Re: How To Treat A Girl On First Date? by iice(f): 3:21pm On Dec 03, 2011
No first date in his house. Hang out with other people in his house is okay.
First date, i prefer to be somewhere i'm comfortable.

But yes be yourself. Listen to her, and share info on yourself. Keep it light and fun.
Re: How To Treat A Girl On First Date? by Agybabe(f): 9:57pm On Dec 03, 2011
At first date, don't take her to γ̥☺υ̲̣̥r̶̲̥̅̊ house, take her some place lively and C̣̲̣̣̣̲̣̣☺̣̣̥̇☺̣̣̥̇ƪ̣̥. Don't be too inquisitive, carry her along at all times.
u must be a lively person too and know the things to say at the right time, avoid asking unnecessary questions like when is the last time u kissed a guy, and blablabla.
Above all, to M̶̲̅ε̲̣, u must behave matured, I A̶̲̥̅♏ not talking about age here but brains. Get M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ drift?
Re: How To Treat A Girl On First Date? by silvertuke(m): 3:39pm On Dec 04, 2011
Agybabe:

At first date, don't take her to γ̥☺υ̲̣̥r̶̲̥̅̊ house, take her some place lively and C̣̲̣̣̣̲̣̣☺̣̣̥̇☺̣̣̥̇ƪ̣̥. Don't be too inquisitive, carry her along at all times.
u must be a lively person too and know the things to say at the right time, avoid asking unnecessary questions like when is the last time u kissed a guy, and blablabla.
Above all, to M̶̲̅ε̲̣, u must behave matured, I A̶̲̥̅♏ not talking about age here but brains. Get M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ drift?

Good and noted,

iice:

No first date in his house. Hang out with other people in his house is okay.
First date, i prefer to be somewhere i'm comfortable.

But yes be yourself. Listen to her, and share info on yourself. Keep it light and fun.

Yes, both of u may have hang out somewhere b4, but I mean the first time in his house how would you want him to treat you?
Re: How To Treat A Girl On First Date? by iice(f): 5:07pm On Dec 04, 2011
Like i said, something light and fun.
Re: How To Treat A Girl On First Date? by dabrake(m): 6:15pm On Dec 04, 2011
.net and silvertuke, dem don use lighter burn your pe[b]n[/b]is before? Stay away away from my wife else, souls go rain for hell anyhow. This is an advice. Don't let it become a warning else . . . Special reference : [b]4[/b]190.
Re: How To Treat A Girl On First Date? by silvertuke(m): 10:39pm On Dec 04, 2011
dabrake:

.net and silvertuke, dem don use lighter burn your pe[b]n[/b]is before? Stay away away from my wife else, souls go rain for hell anyhow. This is an advice. Don't let it become a warning else . . . Special reference : [b]4[/b]190.

See oooo, wait u get mind ooo so u won beat me join my own thing abi, u nor just dey fear at all. abeg nor let me reason ur matter ooo I wicked ooo.
Re: How To Treat A Girl On First Date? by Nobody: 2:08am On Dec 05, 2011
Just take her to an eatry, buy her ice cream, meat pie and popcorn. Take her back to her place. Finis. grin
Re: How To Treat A Girl On First Date? by Mynd44: 3:40am On Dec 05, 2011
scatter protection all over the place and walk around with only your underwear so she knows what the deal is
Re: How To Treat A Girl On First Date? by silvertuke(m): 8:28am On Dec 05, 2011
tpacalipse:

Just take her to an eatry, buy her ice cream, meat pie and popcorn. Take her back to her place. Finis. grin

now adays?
Re: How To Treat A Girl On First Date? by NET1(m): 3:34pm On Dec 05, 2011
these boys (dabrake & silvertuke), una no dey fear athink? The fellow I slapped 2 weeks ago is still recuperating in the hospital o. Dont be my next victim.

I don dey prepare for my Freecocoa for a long tyme. No spoil show for me o.

.NET
Re: How To Treat A Girl On First Date? by 195(f): 3:37pm On Dec 05, 2011
.NET:

these boys (dabrake & silvertuke), una no dey fear athink? The fellow I slapped 2 weeks ago is still recuperating in the hospital o. Dont be my next victim.

I don dey prepare for my Freecocoa for a long tyme. No spoil show for me o.

.NET

FALLS OFF BED grin grin
Re: How To Treat A Girl On First Date? by 195(f): 3:39pm On Dec 05, 2011
dabrake:

.net and silvertuke, dem don use lighter burn your pe[b]n[/b]is before? Stay away away from my wife else, souls go rain for hell anyhow. T[b]his is an advice. Don't let it become a warning else . . . Special reference : 4[/b]190.

U use lighter burn 190 p[i]e[/i]nis

FALLS FROM BED  grin  grin  grin  grin

MY BELLEEEEEEE  grin  grin  grin  grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Do I Hate Men??? / Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? / Can I Still Be Pregnant!? PLEASE HELP!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.