Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,783 members, 7,806,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do (18760 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do by lolaluv1(f): 10:24pm On Dec 05, 2011
ifyalways:

^Oturugbeke.
Was she talking about a/n/a/l s3x ?This word sensor has outlived its usefulness.

Abeg OP come clarify.If its a/n/a/l then its horrible.Does it mean your hubby can't hold body for 3 days and manage handjobs et all?

Btw,where you offering a/n/a/ls during your courtship days? I no play go dat side oh.Your health is the most important thing here.shuo

Yes. That is what she was talking about, as in a/n/a/l s/e/x. It is not necessarily OP's fault because she has also clarified that she neither likes nor enjoys it and it makes her feel degraded. But she still does it to please him anyway.

After hearing about a doctor who goes to mount his wife in the hospital bed the second day after CS operation, nothing surprises me anymore. It's like the heavily bandaged stomach and that cloying, nauseating hospital smell turns him on. Animals don't even do the stuff human beings are now dabbling into. Maybe psychiatric evaluation needs to be added to the tests conducted before marriage. Because I don't know why someone will be fulfilling some dirty, dangerous fantasies at the expense of the health of the spouse. SMH!!
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do by mammyword: 10:39pm On Dec 05, 2011
Just incase there is someone out there including the original poster who is trying to conceive and actually trying to deal with all the real life issues that attack your marriage while infertility persists pls, log out now! Go to www.google .com , search for TTC websites 2011 you will find real help from humanbeings who mean baby dust when they say baby dust and not bitter and angry women fighting over someone elses tears and throwing 'sand - sand' In my eyes in the name of baby dust!!! I am disgusted to say the least. What are they bandying words about?I quit. Mscheeeeeeew
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do by Busybody2(f): 10:50pm On Dec 05, 2011
ronkebp:

You Busy body old enough to be my mother? you are big F.OOL for saying that!! I used to think you had sense, but you are obviously Sense.less, did you read Mutter's post, it shows a woman with 'sense' as in she did not reply me for the post i threw at her, but you!!!!!!!!! You are just as useless as your post. Agbaya, iranu. Omugo!!!! Taiye kini scores e!!!!!!!!

Thanks for letting me know what i eat makes you shit, now do feel free to indicate to let me know if and when you need a cookie to go with this, anumpam cool cool cool

mutter:

Ronke Bp to emphasize once more. I never advised the woman to live a normal life as if nothing happened.
That statement was related solely to her pregnancy wish. At this stage it would be advisable for her to give time for body and mind to heal and let nature take its course. Which means when the body is ready the pregnancy would surely come. If you find this advise not sufficiently mature i can`t help you.

Busy- body thanks for your support kiss Don`t get too upset. This is not RL and so we should learn to laugh over it. She is only harming herself here you know because words reflect the inner being and the education and home training he/ she was privileged to have. grin

Me get upset ke over this bint with not a single redeeming feature, tufiakwa, especially when it is ice running through my veins. I just hate people getting personal and attacking others for their opinion and can't stand wishy-washy hypocrites in general. I believe what is good for the goose is good for the gander simple. And the bottom line is that everyone views the world differently hence has the right to their own views hence i was even gently remonstrating with Jennykadry to leave you be, by reminding her it was way past her bedtime cheesy

mutter:

Again Ronke read my post!!!!
I certainly believe she is giving her man her A-- but I do not believe she is being forced to do so. She may not like it but she does it to please him. And she did not just start it recently. Many men and women have desires that the other partner does not like. There is a need to be honest about it and stick your ground.

According to Ronke, she has read the posts twice yet is now back here lying as if she didn't know all my post to her was to tell her to watch how she addresses you as you could be old enough to be her Mum I have seen it all undecided

Ehen, this is that thread, that i was saying was similar to this one oh, see that you and Chaircover held the same view as usual: Now this daft bint is here crying I am not letting her insult you, wharrashame embarassed

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-612283.0.html

Excerpt [Quote author=Mutter]
Chaircover some women do not understand that sometimes it is better to take shi from one man at home than from everyone outside,
Just wait later and see ho friends will turn against you. Even your family will consider you a burden. while you are trying to make it initially.
My dear look before you leap.
[/quote]
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do by ronkebp(f): 10:50pm On Dec 05, 2011
mutter:

Ronke Bp to emphasize once more. I never advised the woman to live a normal life as if nothing happened.
That statement was related solely to her pregnancy wish. At this stage it would be advisable for her to give time for body and mind to heal and let nature take its course. Which means when the body is ready the pregnancy would surely come. If you find this advise not sufficiently mature i can`t help you.

Busy- body thanks for your support kiss Don`t get too upset. This is not RL and so we should learn to laugh over it. She is only harming herself here you know because words reflect the inner being and the education and home training he/ she was privileged to have.  grin

I just saw this, please respect yourself, and don't trash yourself like your mouth piece has clearly done, Talking about words reflecting one's inner being, your 1st post has clearly shown who you are, I should have known you and busybody are in the same ''coven''.  At least she can vouch for you that you are 100 years old, old enough to be my grandmother and since i can't insult my grandmother, i would not want to insult you.
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do by ronkebp(f): 10:59pm On Dec 05, 2011
busybody, you are a looser!!! if you stop replying my post today, you are a bigtime omo aale!!!!!!

What is your business with the way i address people, was i addressing you how is it affecting you? why don't you allow my mum to do the training? You have not finished training your children, you want to train me from the computer. useless old foo.l!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do by Busybody2(f): 11:12pm On Dec 05, 2011
ronkebp:

busybody, you are a looser!!! if you stop replying my post today, you are a bigtime omo aale!!!!!!

What is your business with the way i address people, was i addressing you how is it affecting you? why don't you allow my mum to do the training? You have not finished training your children, you want to train me from the computer. useless old foo.l!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

According to your first post to me, you said this is a public forum and you can post anyhow you like, SO WHY IS IT PAINING YOU THAT I AM POSTING TOO, EHN HYPOCRITE cheesy O ga o, keep insulting me, e remain you and your God when next you go down on your knees in prayer to him and the Bible verse that you have to forgive and bless busy_body 77 x 7 times keeps floating in your head, then you would do the right thing cool cool cool

mammyword:

Just incase there is someone out there including the original poster who is trying to conceive and actually trying to deal with all the real life issues that attack your marriage while infertility persists pls, log out now! Go to www.google .com , search for TTC websites 2011 you will find real help from humanbeings who mean baby dust when they say baby dust and not bitter and angry women fighting over someone elses tears and throwing 'sand - sand' In my eyes in the name of baby dust!!! I am disgusted to say the least. What are they bandying words about?I quit. Mscheeeeeeew

Na wa oh for this section and the Christian hypocrites wey full ground sha undecided You already dropped your message earlier for the OP to look up to God and even quoted "THe Bible says blah blah blah, now you are back here to throw snide remarks at me that I who have also been through this have no right to wish Shushu well and she should go to google instead Which is which!!! Why is it paining you that i was defending her and encouraging her What are you so called Christians cooking and smoking these days to leave such bad tastes around undecided  At first na RonkeBP wey dey vex dey instigate Jenny to attack her, now you are here hating that i am defending her Na this kain gospel of peace Jesus send una ni! Pele pele to all of una oh undecided
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do by ronkebp(f): 11:18pm On Dec 05, 2011
Busy_body:

According to your first post to me, you said this is a public forum and you can post anyhow you like, SO WHY IS IT PAINING YOU THAT I AM POSTING TOO, EHN HYPOCRITE cheesy O ga o, keep insulting me, e remain you and your God when next you go down on your knees in prayer to him and the Bible verse that you have to forgive and bless busy_body 77 x 7 times keeps floating in your head, then you would do the right thing cool cool cool

Na wa oh for this section and the Christian hypocrites wey full ground sha undecided You already dropped your message earlier for the OP to look up to God and even quoted "THe Bible says blah blah blah, now you are back here to throw snide remarks at me that I who have also been through this have no right to wish Shushu well and she should go to google instead Which is which!!! Why is it paining you that i was defending her and encouraging her What are you so called Christians cooking and smoking these days to leave such bad tastes around undecided  At first na RonkeBP wey dey vex dey instigate Jenny to attack her, now you are here hating that i am defending her Pele pele to all of una oh undecided
Oh because i am a christians, i should allow ''sex-starved idi.ots'' like you to rub MUD in my eyes and go free, christainity does not mean s.tupidity, Even the Bible itself says'' th
e kingdom of God suffereth violeence and the violent took it by force''. I guess you are a pagan, since you don't have any God to pray to.

You are really living up to your name, because i don't know what your businees is with my post. Why didn't you attack my post directly instead of doing it indirectly through Mutters' post?. i INSTIGATED Jenny to attack who? You this Old woman, you need to re-examine your head.
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do by Busybody2(f): 11:25pm On Dec 05, 2011
ronkebp:

Oh because i am a christians, i should allow ''sex-starved idi.ots'' like you to rub MUD in my eyes and go free, christainity does not mean s.tupidity, Even the Bible itself says'' th
e kingdom of God suffereth violeence and the violent took it by force''. I guess you are a pagan, since you don't have any God to pray to.

You are really living up to your name, because i don't know what your businees is with my post. Why didn't you attack my post directly instead of doing it indirectly through Mutters' post?. i INSTIGATED Jenny to attack who? You this Old woman, you need to re-examine your head.

Now we are sex starved huh, you got jokes cheesy Keep dumbing yourself down, and keep pretending you are only capable of reading upside down, you will get your comeuppance come prayer and supplication time, nor be today cool cool cool
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do by ronkebp(f): 11:29pm On Dec 05, 2011
Busy_body:

Keep dumbing yourself down, and keep pretending you are only capable of reading upside down, you will get your comeuppance come prayer and supplication time cool cool cool

prayer and supplication from who you so that you can pass your 1000 demons to me i reject it in Jesus Name,.  We know witches like you, '' by their fruits you shall know them'', no normal sensible person would be a busy body, am sure that is why you are being flogged and ridiculed from door to door both by your husband and outsiders; because of your inability to mind your business.

You are the one DUMBING yourself, big Foo.lll!!!!
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do by Busybody2(f): 11:37pm On Dec 05, 2011
ronkebp:

prayer and supplication from who you so that you can pass your 1000 demons to me i reject it in Jesus Name,.  We know witches like you, '' by their fruits you shall know them'', no normal sensible person would be a busy body, am sure that is why you are being flogged and ridiculed from door to door both by your husband and outsiders; because of your inability to mind your business.

You are the one DUMBING yourself, big Foo.lll!!!!

Na wa oh, keep pretending you believe it is Busy_body and not God Christians make prayers and supplication to, whilst i sit back and enjoy watching you and your tomfoolery cool As for the man that would flog me, na that day him go meet him maker cool

ronkebp:

Jenny, i don dey wait for you to attack ''shushu'',  actually, when i read the first few lines, i was ready to start typing, but i took my time to read through and saw where she was coming from (bodija makrket), lol grin grin grin, anyways her last remarks make sense.

Nor be you talk this, relishing how you wanted to attack shushu and now here crying that you were told to stop attacking mutter, now you are here denying, keep sinning, e remain you and your God cool ROFLMAO at your signature too cool
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do by ronkebp(f): 11:43pm On Dec 05, 2011
Busy_body:

Na wa oh, keep pretending you believe it is Busy_body and not God Christians make prayers and supplication to, whilst i sit back and enjoy watching you and your tomfoolery cool cool

Nor be you talk this, relishing how you wanted to attack shushu and now here crying that you were told to stop attacking mutter, now you are here denying, keep sinning, e remain you and your God cool ROFLMAO at your signature too cool

Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have clearly seen that the person wey dey do you, don die tey tey, And this forward and backward thingy with you will not end, You claim that someone reads post upside down, while you read it inside -out, if your eyes were not oversized you would have seen where i said i understand where Shushu was coming from, i took my time to read her post from the beginning to the end, But No!!!!!! The Spirit of busybody in you, will not allow you to see clearly. That demon pushed you to me today, and i will bind both of you. Anu mpam!!!!

haaaa!!!!!!!!! it is now clearer, that i have been exchanging words with a mad woman, your reference to my signature, just made me read yours, and i can really see what your ''dog'' thinks of you, ''CRAZY'', if i had read it since morning, i would not have replied your posts.
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do by ronkebp(f): 11:45pm On Dec 05, 2011
mammyword:

Mammyword, you, just stick to the original post, don't put head at all in this, this back and forth thing has nothing to do with the poster's comments, this one na pure BAD BELLE.
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do by Busybody2(f): 11:53pm On Dec 05, 2011
ronkebp:

Mammyword, you, just stick to the original post, don't put head at all in this, this back and forth thing has nothing to do with the poster's comments, this one na pure BAD BELLE.

Trying to rouse sympathy instead of going before God on your knees cool See person wey devil wan burn wey dey take kerosene rub body

ronkebp:

Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have clearly seen that the person wey dey do you, don die tey tey, And this forward and backward thingy with you will not end, You claim that someone reads post upside down, while you read it inside -out, if your eyes were not oversized you would have seen where i said i understand where Shushu was coming from, i took my time to read her post from the beginning to the end, But No!!!!!! The Spirit of busybody in you, will not allow you to see clearly. That demon pushed you to me today, and i will bind both of you. Anu mpam!!!!

haaaa!!!!!!!!! it is now clearer, that i have been exchanging words with a mad woman, your reference to my signature, just made me read yours, and i can really see what your ''dog'' thinks of you, ''CRAZY'', if i had read it since morning, i would not have replied your posts.

Aitete mu ole, sorry you would have to come slicker than that, your post is still there, if shushu had not come back to clarify which she need not have done, your thick skull would have attacked her lipsrsealed Thank God my posts still dey dia, and all i have said was stop insulting Mutter, she is possibly old enough to be your Mother, and you have called her barren, that she lacks maturity, that she is in a coven, that she is older than your 100 years old grandma, that she is sex starved . . . and this is only what you have called mutter oh, the one wey you pass my way dey dia too oh, keep it up una hear, God must be proud of you for all the peace offering you have bestowed upon us on this thread, and then it will be time to pray to Him cool

By the way, i don't have a dog, so you might wanna try another lame shot cool I must be doing something right at least - making you read again and again and again to sharpen your comprehension skills cool Baba God do not pass me by oh, as i am here educating and exorcising RonkeBP of the demons that would not let her stop attacking innocent people like mutter and shushu cool
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do by ronkebp(f): 12:13am On Dec 06, 2011
Busy_body:

Trying to rouse sympathy instead of going before God on your knees cool See person wey devil wan burn wey dey take kerosene rub body

If shushu had not come back to clarify which she need not have done, your thick skull would have attacked her lipsrsealed Thank God my posts still dey dia, and all i have said was stop insulting Mutter, she is possibly old enough to be your Mother, and you have called her barren, that she lacks maturity, that she is in a coven, that she is older than your 100 years old grandma, that she is sex starved . . . and this is only what you have called mutter oh, the one wey you pass my way dey dia too oh, keep it up una hear, God must be proud of you for all the peace offering you have bestowed upon us on this thread, and then it will be time to pray to Him cool

By the way, i don't have a dog, so you might wanna try another lame shot 8I must be doing something right at least - making you read again and again and again to sharpen your comprehension skills cool Baba God do not pass me by oh, as i am here exorcising RonkeBP of the demons that would not let her stop attacking innocent people like mutter and shushu cool
OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You don't have a dog, i see!!!!!!!!!!!See you are too dumb to understand anything, Shushu, Mutter all of them, i can say whatever!! wherever!!! and to whoever, leave my relationship with God to me, stop hammering prayer in all your post, say something different. infact just so you know, am doing night vigil tonight, so if you don't like it that we still worship GOD go and jump into the ocean.
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do by Busybody2(f): 12:31am On Dec 06, 2011
ronkebp:

OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You don't have a dog, i see!!!!!!!!!!!See you are too dumb to understand anything, Shushu, Mutter all of them, i can say whatever!! wherever!!! and to whoever, leave my relationship with God to me, stop hammering prayer in all your post, say something different. infact just so you know, am doing night vigil tonight, so if you don't like it that we still worship GOD go and jump into the ocean.

You have the right to post and address anyone, SO DO I, GEDDIT, and if all i wanna address tell RonkeBP to stop cursing and disrespecting mutter who is possibly old enough to be your Mother, it is my civil and moral obligation to do so, geddit, And like the yoruba's love to say "pickin wey refuse to learn from home, na outside the pickin go learn. Notice something tonight? I could have insulted your Mother, and instead say "you lack hometraining/you were not raised right" but i choose not, despite the fact that you have called me every unprintable name under the sun and also insulted my family member. Wanna know why? You will get your comeuppance from God, and would have to address this issue before him. . . Now shoo, off you go to pray cool
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do by Busybody2(f): 12:32am On Dec 06, 2011
Foreignwif

Sorry your thread took an unexpected turn, it is just that it can be annoying when some people post their own asinine comment and thereby think others with alternative comments should not be allowed to have their own say, as if they are the ones wearing your shoes and know what you need to read. Here's a link to a kinda similar thread to yours, for you to go through and hopefully might find succour in one or two people's words. She too got attacked by her Husband whilst pregnant and ended up giving birth to a disabled child as a result of this. When I get extra bit of time, i would look for similar threads of couples looking to work on communication skills with their respective other halves to compensate for this melee on your thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-612283.0.html

flak:
hi nairalanders, i just joined this forum hoping to get some useful advice.

I have been married for 5 years with a dose of the happy, good, bad and ugly moments. I really need help on how to cope with a verbally abusive husband that i have endured all these while.

i have left the house once to go to a friends place when i got tired of his rantings only to come back and get beaten up while i was 4 months pregnant.

He apologised but i cant seem to get it off my mind. The last straw is trying to paint me as a 'witch' because he lost his job (nationwide bank layoffs) recently with the help of some false prophets who rally around him because of money. He is still very much financially ok  cos he is was a part of top management team and has good prospects of getting another job. I think he is using that as a weapon because i insisted i want to get a job.He believes because he did not allow me get a job i am using my 'imagined evil powers' to bewitch him and his job.

I am a chartered accountant and was previously working with stanbic ibtc. I had to leave when he almost suffocated me with complaints. I resigned hoping he would change his mind about his position but no after 3 years.

I have my own faults because i am not a kind of person that pretends i am happy when i am not. i have insisted that either i get a job or nothing else. i have lost all trust in him and he is smart enough to notice it. Any mention of my job it is another rain of verbal abuse but i really am past caring.i have lost all confidence in him because i find it strange that after 5 years he now thinks i am evil becuse i want a job.

truth is i am beginning to break down with his incessant abuses, control freakish attitude and always right attitude.
i have 3 children . pls advise me on coping strategies.

Re: My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do by ronkebp(f): 12:51am On Dec 06, 2011
Busy_body:

You have the right to post and address anyone, SO DO I, GEDDIT, and if all i wanna address tell RonkeBP to stop cursing and disrespecting mutter who is possibly old enough to be your Mother, it is my civil and moral obligation to do so, geddit, And like the yoruba's love to say "pickin wey refuse to learn from home, na outside the pickin go learn. Notice something tonight? I could have insulted your Mother, and instead say "you lack hometraining/you were not raised right" but i choose not, despite the fact that you have called me every unprintable name under the sun and also insulted my family member. Wanna know why? You will get your comeuppance from God, and would have to address this issue before him. . . Now shoo, off you go to pray cool   

Not only are you full of igbe/poo/ kashi/inshi, you are also a big time Liar, what does Alaileko mean? you typed that, i insulted you only because you insulted me first, the on ly person i attacked was Mutter, and you came from the bush, fighting on Mutter's behalf,All those words you typed in  yoruba what do they mean? now you are trying to nprove innocence, my dear go and sit the bleep down. Where in my post did i insult your family?? You are loosing it, like i earlier said.

I have better things to do with my time, infact exchanging words with you have reduced my PR, i am not going to give your post any further attention. If you like go and sleep, if not, remain on the forum and be teaching me how to respect others, you will still see more attacks from me, so be ready to be teaching me then. But first of all, teach yourself first. GOOD NIGHT.
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do by Busybody2(f): 1:35am On Dec 06, 2011
ronkebp:

Not only are you full of igbe/poo/ kashi/inshi, you are also a big time Liar, what does Alaileko mean? you typed that, i insulted you only because you insulted me first, the on ly person i attacked was Mutter, and you came from the bush, fighting on Mutter's behalf,

You quoted my definition of it already sweetie, my post which you quoted did not say "you were not taught at home" but rather "you refused to learn" cool Chew on this cool

ronkebp:

All those words you typed in yoruba what do they mean?

All those Yoruba words I used means "back off mutter, she is not your age mate, her only crime was to have a different opinion from yours cool

ronkebp:

now you are trying to nprove innocence, my dear go and sit the bleep down.

I don't need to prove jackshit to no one, i don't roll like that cool

ronkebp:

Where in my post did i insult your family?? You are loosing it, like i earlier said.

Okay so were you refering to yourself as omo ale aka bastard ! Was it your husband you were calling a wife beater to mention a few of your na-ronkebp-fit-insult-pass diatribe? I am just asking innocent questions ni oh cool

ronkebp:

I have better things to do with my time, infact exchanging words with you have reduced my PR, i am not going to give your post any further attention.

Una dey credit and cherish PR on NL, ha ha ha, no wonder e pain you when i hinted at you trying to save face/reputation instead of maturedly putting your hands up that you were out of order cheesy

ronkebp:

If you like go and sleep, if not, remain on the forum and be teaching me how to respect others, you will still see more attacks from me, so be ready to be teaching me then. But first of all, teach yourself first. GOOD NIGHT.

Not here to hold hands, just here to ram it into your thick skull, cos like i said if you refuse to learn from home, you wlll learn outside by fire by force, and the service meted out is non negotiable, and i must be doing something right, hence you keep coming to justify your guilty self cool Well i am not a killjoy, so if you decide to turn yourself into a bingo, woof, woof and keep launching yourself to start attacking me too, carry go, so whether na warapa ni, abi na were ni, abi na digbolugi dey worry una, i gats ya melecine by the dozen, and na here i go dey, insha Allah cool
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do by Beetle: 4:45am On Dec 06, 2011
I need some help. My husband and I have been married for two years now and have been trying hard to start a family. In my first year of marriage, I got pregnant, but lost the pregnancy at 5 months, two weeks after a severe beating from my husband (he has not beaten me since then). Since then, we have been trying to get pregnant for almost 14 months, but no luck. It is very frustrating as all our friends who got married after us already have their first issue, and we are still struggling. I have tried fertility pills, losing weight, eating healthy, vitamins etc etc etc.

Babes, you need to take a chill pill and relax, just 14 months and you are comparing yourself with your friends. I've tried everything and tired because I have spent nealy £40,000. I've only just chilled out because I've maxed out on credit cards, loans etc. have you got your husband checked as well? You need to focus on the reason for the problem. I'm no doctor but quite close to one smiley. Did the doctors tell you the reason behind your miscarriage? Did they confirm that the beating caused it?

The last month, I tried a new fertility medicine and ended up with a positive home pregnancy test. Two weeks later I was surprised and shocked to get my menses. I was so shaken, I could not even talk, I just cried. What hurt me the most is that my husband does not understand. He tells me that he is still with me, so no need to worry. Then he leaves me to go be with his friends or for business, and I try and co

He tells you he's with you, that sums it up. Men have a way of dealing with infertility and sometimes DH's way of dealing with it is don't talk about it when I'm having a tx but will help me and do whatever I ask of him. You two need to be able to understand yourselves. I joined a fertilityfriendsforum.co.uk so I could get support from women feeling the same way I was/am because men don't understand it at all. And if you read their stories, you'll understand that men doesn't have a clue at all, all you need is his support! there are some silly questions he asks but remember men wants to put on their fix it hat and when it's out of their control it becomes difficult for them to manage. you get it!

Since this happened, i was so shocked that I have not been able to talk to him. What hurts me the most is that he does not care, and will not even bother to try a conversation with me. Despite the fact that I am still bleeding heavily, he insists on sex and wants BehindBased (which for me is incredibly painful) and I have no choice but to comply. I feel so degraded.

babes tmi! backside intimacy and period intimacy you need to talk to him! You guys need to sit down and talk and incase you're wondering we've been together 6 years and I have had 6 ICSI's more like one each year and it has brought us so close and I can't think of life without him and I know Allah will give us a child at right time. It's made me see life in a different light. Babes, I know it's hard but when you do have your child you'll forget all what you went through.

I feel that he is a good man, with some faults, and I love him deeply. I am holding some resentment over the past and with his lack of understanding. I want to be able to talk to him and explain in a way that he can understand that not having this child is hard and I need his emotional support. Does anyone have any advice for me? It would be much appreciated.

And to the ladies fighting all over this, you need to suffer infertility to actually knows what it feels like. Pls stop it, it's unladylike!
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do by mutter(f): 10:13am On Dec 06, 2011
Dear Beetle, I wonder what advise one could give you because you are doing it all right. You have put your trust in man (medical) and Allah. You are lucky to have a good man by your side and you are relating with him in the best possible way a woman can. I feel your pain because I too went through such a period at one time and it was hell. At that stage I could have done anything to be pregnant. I shall remember you in my prayers. Allah is benevolent and ever merciful he shall grant you your hearts desire.
However I wish to add this, there have been cases of women adopting a child who suddenly got pregnant after that quite spontaneously, maybe you and your husband might consider adopting or fostering a child. Even with all my kids I took in a young boy about three years ago, at age 12 he had been kicked out of so many schools and was analysed as being a hopeless case. Today he is doing very well and goes to a special school for kids with learning handicap. He gives me great joy and I must say he sometimes even shows more concern than my own kids. It has been a great joy and fulfillment to watch him change and  he is doing so well that he will be integrated back into his family next year. It was a great challange but also a great gift for me and my family.
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do by ImaIma1(f): 12:43pm On Dec 06, 2011
ronke and busybody i tire for una. get back to work and stop dis childs play. someone is asking for advice and u suddenly made urseves the topic, chai!!! if u like, both of u shld turn on me.

poster get urself together, try not to be anxious cos anxiety might slow d process of getting pregnant. just focus on d good things in ur life and leave the rest to God and u wont kno when it happens.
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do by 27naira(m): 12:50pm On Dec 06, 2011
nawa o.

some idle women are satan's workshops undecided
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do by Kx: 12:51pm On Dec 06, 2011
foreignwif:

"Despite the fact that I am still bleeding heavily, he insists on sex and wants BehindBased"

Could someone kindly explain the bolded pls
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do by MeGaStReEt: 12:55pm On Dec 06, 2011
Maraige and their wahala
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do by stepo707: 1:07pm On Dec 06, 2011
Kx:

Could someone kindly explain the bolded pls
Touch you toe/Doggy
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do by somegirl1: 1:12pm On Dec 06, 2011
you may want to reconsider having a child with this man.
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do by ideylaff: 1:16pm On Dec 06, 2011
Awwwww (Hugs) @ OP I will make it a point of duty to pray 4 u everyday cos I know I serve a GOD that answers prayers

All will change for good in The Name Of The LORD. Amen

My heart and thoughts are with you whatever you are going through even though I don't know you

Prayer does work that I know. It is and it will be well with your soul. Hold on to GODS word

A few for you below.

Exodus 23:25
Worship the LORD your God, and his blessing will be on your food and water. I will take away sickness from among you, 26) and none will miscarry or be barren in your land. I will give you a full life span.

Isaiah 41:10
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Jeremiah 30:17
But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds,' declares the LORD, `because you are called an outcast, Zion for whom no one cares

Revelation 21:4 - And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. Restore what the swarming Locusts have eaten

Joel 2:25 - And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.

Rescue me speedily Psalm 31:2 - Bow down thine ear to me; deliver me speedily: be thou my strong rock, for an house of defence to save me.
You turn my mourning to dancingAnd clothe me with gladness

Psalm 30:11 - Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing:thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness;

May GOD make you night sweeter than your early days. AMEN.
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do by IbroSaunks(m): 1:40pm On Dec 06, 2011
I think it'll be cool if u could get someone (a guy) that is a good friend of ur husband to talk to him and try to advise him. someone you know might b good at talking sense into people, it has to be someone close to the family though, that may work,
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do by stagger: 1:42pm On Dec 06, 2011
Op,

Keep your stupid story to yourself. Did your husband wake up suddenly to give you a beating all of a sudden?

How many abortions have you had in the past? Tell the truth here and let the devil be ashamed.

Hear it from me now. There is no family that does not have problems. Better go back and solve your own family problems instead of coming here to nairaland that is filled with many immature people wey never see life! angry
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do by IbroSaunks(m): 1:49pm On Dec 06, 2011
stagger:

Op,

Keep your silly story to yourself. Did your husband wake up suddenly to give you a beating all of a sudden?

How many abortions have you had in the past? Tell the truth here and let the devil be ashamed.

Hear it from me now. There is no family that does not have problems. Better go back and solve your own family problems instead of coming here to nairaland that is filled with many immature people wey never see life! angry
see now that's a tad harsh! you don't even know the lady yet ur just insulting her anyhow,
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do by andyanders: 1:49pm On Dec 06, 2011
I feel for you on this issue and your husband’s attitude. Listen, the solution to this problem to get you resolve this issue of no child and also getting your husband back is by going to SCOAN Synagogue Church of All Nations and you will be delivered and restored. God will heal you. I had a friend that had similar problem with many years of no issue. Now, they are having children and not even a baby. God blessed restored her broken home and the husband has been a loving and caring husband. Try ONLY God and see his work on your live and that of your husband. God bless you.
Re: My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 06, 2011
Is it because he phocked u from behind that you‘re crying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What A Woman Had To Pass Through To Support Her Family. / How To End “the Silent Treatment” In Marriages / Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.