Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,486 members, 7,770,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:54 AM

Showcase Your Blog and Get More Comments And Followers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Showcase Your Blog and Get More Comments And Followers (1794 Views)

Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here / Showcase Your Blog And Get More Comments And Followers / Get More Comments And Followers On Your Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Showcase Your Blog and Get More Comments And Followers by Larrywiz(m): 5:55pm On Dec 02, 2011
I propose that members of this forum who are interested in participating, leave your blog site url here. Then each visitor make an effort to leave a comment on the site of your fellow nairalanders.
If someone leaves a comment on your blog or follows it, do your best to leave a comment on and/or follow their site as well.
Here are three good reasons to do this:
1. No one likes to leave a comment at a blog where no one else is commenting.
2. It will increase traffic to each others blogs and encourages members to interact with each other.
3. Google likes websites and blogs that have activity and interaction.
4. You create backlinks on other blogs and thus increase your page rank.
Note: It is not compulsory to comment on or follow all blogs.
To begin, my blog is http://www.deep-think..com

So get posting and watch your comments/followers grow.
Re: Showcase Your Blog and Get More Comments And Followers by Larrywiz(m): 12:06am On Dec 06, 2011
Are there no bloggers in this section?
Re: Showcase Your Blog and Get More Comments And Followers by uhiochris1(m): 9:51pm On Sep 26, 2015
Kindly visit...www.naijatalks.ml for more updates and free Waec & Neco Gce answers for free
Re: Showcase Your Blog and Get More Comments And Followers by herzukka(m): 10:56pm On Sep 26, 2015
Herzukka..com for latest news gist
Re: Showcase Your Blog and Get More Comments And Followers by emillionaire: 3:06pm On Sep 27, 2015
Re: Showcase Your Blog and Get More Comments And Followers by 01ghostmode: 9:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
Guys jst visit www.oddytech..com for ur tech issues n solutions.
Re: Showcase Your Blog and Get More Comments And Followers by abduljabbar4(m): 10:09pm On Sep 27, 2015
Needs some improvement though

www.abdulplayer.
Re: Showcase Your Blog and Get More Comments And Followers by beatsbyj2g(m): 10:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
hi, keeping a blog online, promoting it and updating it regularly with nice contents is a very difficult job, SO WHY NOT OUTSOURCE SOME OF YOUR WORK.
your blog is always in need of constant care and update. I CAN SUPPLY YOU WITH SEO, USER DEDICATED CONTENTS for a very low cost.

just send me a mail mvdnation@gmail.com
or whatsapp 08116556557
Re: Showcase Your Blog and Get More Comments And Followers by rummeh: 5:48am On Jun 19, 2016
Re: Showcase Your Blog and Get More Comments And Followers by sam6055(m): 2:27am On Jun 20, 2016
help me review my site please www.newsphases.com
Re: Showcase Your Blog and Get More Comments And Followers by Adefaze(m): 4:38pm On Jun 20, 2016
review, comment, follow www.adefazeblog.com
Re: Showcase Your Blog and Get More Comments And Followers by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 20, 2016
Re: Showcase Your Blog and Get More Comments And Followers by naphunlimited(m): 7:44pm On Jul 20, 2016
see flexablog.com.ng for your health tips and relationships.
Re: Showcase Your Blog and Get More Comments And Followers by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 21, 2016
Larrywiz:
I propose that members of this forum who are interested in participating, leave your blog site url here. Then each visitor make an effort to leave a comment on the site of your fellow nairalanders.
If someone leaves a comment on your blog or follows it, do your best to leave a comment on and/or follow their site as well.
Here are three good reasons to do this:
1. No one likes to leave a comment at a blog where no one else is commenting.
2. It will increase traffic to each others blogs and encourages members to interact with each other.
3. Google likes websites and blogs that have activity and interaction.
4. You create backlinks on other blogs and thus increase your page rank.
Note: It is not compulsory to comment on or follow all blogs.
To begin, my blog is http://www.deep-think..com
So get posting and watch your comments/followers grow.

My blog is about psychological posts and self development teachings. Check it here @ BASIC NEEDS
Re: Showcase Your Blog and Get More Comments And Followers by ritajohn: 6:14pm On Jul 21, 2016
Check mine at

Re: Showcase Your Blog and Get More Comments And Followers by lordoddy(m): 4:05pm On Jul 22, 2016
For d up to date info on news, gists, gossip and all round entertainment kindly visit my blog at:
www.fullgist.com.ng

Thanks.
Re: Showcase Your Blog and Get More Comments And Followers by Stevenbright(m): 10:31pm On Jul 22, 2016
Re: Showcase Your Blog and Get More Comments And Followers by omoschool: 8:59am On Jul 23, 2016
www.
Re: Showcase Your Blog and Get More Comments And Followers by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 23, 2016
100 Percent Info Blog With Little Adult Content And Bizzer News www.zambteche.com
Re: Showcase Your Blog and Get More Comments And Followers by robot1: 2:01am On Jul 24, 2016
Re: Showcase Your Blog and Get More Comments And Followers by stevespack(m): 11:22am On Jul 31, 2016
Re: Showcase Your Blog and Get More Comments And Followers by Soarhia(f): 12:41pm On Jul 31, 2016
soarhia.com

business news and sales

(1) (Reply)

Filling The Clickbank W8-ben Form / I Will Get You TIN For Your Adsense Or Business In 24 Hours For #4,000 / Latest Glo Ghana Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.