Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

I Got 15 Kids & 3 Babydaddys - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Got 15 Kids & 3 Babydaddys (2323 Views)

Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best / I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court / He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got 15 Kids & 3 Babydaddys by AfroBlue(m): 6:21pm On Dec 02, 2011
I Got 15 Kids & 3 Babydaddys-SOMEONE'S GONNA PAY FOR ME & MY KIDS!!!

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bavou_SEj1E?version=3&feature=player_detailpage[/flash]
Re: I Got 15 Kids & 3 Babydaddys by corkpikin(m): 6:24pm On Dec 02, 2011
angry angry
Re: I Got 15 Kids & 3 Babydaddys by Flashaldrin(m): 6:29pm On Dec 02, 2011
so does this look like family section to you??

where the hell are this mods??! angry angry
Re: I Got 15 Kids & 3 Babydaddys by AfroBlue(m): 6:48pm On Dec 02, 2011
Flashaldrin:

so does this look like family section to you??

where the hell are this mods??! angry angry

Hit the snitch button. Report to moderator
Re: I Got 15 Kids & 3 Babydaddys by kelz88(f): 1:48am On Dec 03, 2011
Thrash!! "Angel" Ha! The irony.

Popping kids you can't even take care of. SMH! Hope the kids don't follow in her footsteps.

Her fiance looks like a criminal. Not surprised he's been arrested. Ew!

She only apologised to get sympathy/the court on her side. She's very ungrateful. Might even be on crack.

Na wa !!
Re: I Got 15 Kids & 3 Babydaddys by Repubocrat(m): 2:32am On Dec 03, 2011
I'm not impressed. My grandfather was a better $lut-machine.
Re: I Got 15 Kids & 3 Babydaddys by Nobody: 2:42am On Dec 03, 2011
DERAIL TIME!  cheesy cheesy tongue

A few seconds ago, friend of mine and i were cracking jokes on each other and now he is mad at me because I said if we have a kid i would name it after him,

'Ogunfe Olodo Odeoshi Oloshi'  grin  grin  grin  grin now he won't speak to me LOL!!!
Re: I Got 15 Kids & 3 Babydaddys by Nobody: 2:45am On Dec 03, 2011
White ppl, always so frigging happy to report ish like this.

Mtchewww!!!
Re: I Got 15 Kids & 3 Babydaddys by Nobody: 2:49am On Dec 03, 2011
And look at that director carrying the kid, acting like he cares.

Mehn, this one na real "egbin", as Ekiti ppl call am.
Re: I Got 15 Kids & 3 Babydaddys by Repubocrat(m): 2:49am On Dec 03, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Mtchewww!!!

For the love of God, what flipping difference does it make? Seriously, is it a lie?
Re: I Got 15 Kids & 3 Babydaddys by Nobody: 2:52am On Dec 03, 2011
Repubocrat:

For the love of God, what flipping difference does it make? Seriously, is it a lie?

It's no lie of course.

She needs to get the children taken from her.

I'm tired of paying tax to feed fools like her.

"Somebody needs to pay for all my kids"? I find that statement insulting on a personal level. Who asked her to open her legs without contraceptive on 15 diff occasions?
Re: I Got 15 Kids & 3 Babydaddys by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 2:59am On Dec 03, 2011
lollz at the story. How can any woman have 15 kids in this day and age. (1 person) Hope they allow her see the children and participate in their up-bring, for the kids sake.
Re: I Got 15 Kids & 3 Babydaddys by millco88(f): 3:04am On Dec 03, 2011
LOL, I thought the ladies would've taken this personal.
Re: I Got 15 Kids & 3 Babydaddys by Nobody: 3:09am On Dec 03, 2011
That ghotto btch look like one man-she fat old lady on romance section. . I'm not sure tho.
Re: I Got 15 Kids & 3 Babydaddys by Nobody: 3:10am On Dec 03, 2011
REALITY101:

That ghotto btch look like one man-she fat old lady on romance section. . I'm not sure tho.
Re: I Got 15 Kids & 3 Babydaddys by Nobody: 3:12am On Dec 03, 2011
Como estas mamacita
Re: I Got 15 Kids & 3 Babydaddys by pleep(m): 5:50am On Dec 03, 2011
She should be put to death, preferably before her first child. If you think i am joking i am not, we need to purify our race.
looking into the cute faces of those children i feel a little bad saying that but I am So F[i]ucki[/i]ng tired of s[i]hi[/i]t like this.
Ileke-IdI:

Mtchewww!!!

Yea, if you notice the news station knew how ridiculous her claim was, the only reason they reported is was to subtly mock her. And for the entertainment and 'righteous anger' of the white, probably republican, listeners.

On a side note, this is the reason why i advocate gender roles so strongly. Not because i am a mysogonist but dont want to see africa become like this.
Re: I Got 15 Kids & 3 Babydaddys by pleep(m): 5:54am On Dec 03, 2011
Black women whenever a non-black person sees you they see that creature.
for black men they see her person boyfriend.

The thought of being associated with such people makes my stomach churn . . .
Re: I Got 15 Kids & 3 Babydaddys by Nobody: 6:00am On Dec 03, 2011
pleep:

Black women whenever a non-black person sees you they see that creature.
for black me they see her person boyfriend.

The thought of being associated with such people makes my stomach churn . . .

Same here. I try soooo hard to speak my language when I'm in such crowd, I feel the necessity need to diassociate myself from them.

When my car was acting up, I rather walked 1hr than take the bus with these ppl. Sooo ghetto, it drives me nut!! Graduating and geting the hell out of this city lipsrsealed
Re: I Got 15 Kids & 3 Babydaddys by iice(f): 8:50pm On Dec 03, 2011
Why should somebody pay for her kids? Na them born the pikins?
Re: I Got 15 Kids & 3 Babydaddys by mutter(f): 10:03am On Dec 04, 2011
Just wondering, would they have taken that action if she were white?
Certainly not. I have seen even more dramatic cases with white women and the kids were not taken away from them.
This is just racism. It is in the interest of the kids that they remain with their mother and get the support they need when necessary.
Is she a fool for having so many kids?  Certainly not it remains a personal choice. There are so many mothers out there with one kid maltreating their kid and that`s okay? This woman and her kids looked decent to me.
I feel for her and it is certainly normal to curse and swear when your kids are taken away from you.  The only mistake she made was questioning the white institution publicly and she is paying a big price for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPTofAJxM6I&feature=related

Well when it`s a white mom she gets a TV show lots of interviews and lots of money
Re: I Got 15 Kids & 3 Babydaddys by ifyalways(f): 10:32am On Dec 04, 2011
She does not look like she had 15 kids,passed through 15 childbirths.Good genes she's got.

Babydaddies as usual are not necessary,theirs are to sow the seed,the woman waters,harvests and deals with all the poo.
Re: I Got 15 Kids & 3 Babydaddys by pleep(m): 3:29am On Dec 06, 2011
^ what are you trying to say? blame the man?
Re: I Got 15 Kids & 3 Babydaddys by pleep(m): 3:33am On Dec 06, 2011
mutter:

Certainly not. I have seen even more dramatic cases with white women and the kids were not taken away from them.
This is just racism. It is in the interest of the kids that they remain with their mother and get the support they need when necessary.
Is she a fool for having so many kids?  Certainly not it remains a personal choice. There are so many mothers out there with one kid maltreating their kid and that`s okay? This woman and her kids looked decent to me.
I feel for her and it is certainly normal to curse and swear when your kids are taken away from you.  The only mistake she made was questioning the white institution publicly and she is paying a big price for it.

Well when it`s a white mom she gets a TV show lots of interviews and lots of money

Whats up with black people making excuses for this nonsense? Forget racism, that doesn't matter.

This st[i]upi[/i]d woman had 15 kids without the means to support them. Now shes asking for someone else to pay for her stup[i]i[/i]dity. She is the scum of the earth and she has brought those kids into a life of shame and suffering and they will soon repeat her mistakes.
Re: I Got 15 Kids & 3 Babydaddys by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 08, 2011
Is she itsekiri or bini?
Re: I Got 15 Kids & 3 Babydaddys by smuckers: 5:16pm On Dec 09, 2011
Man some of you are harsh. Trust me this is not just a Black American issue. I wil not be hard on this woman because I do not know her. It's not about her but it's about the best interest of those kids. A single woman can not care for that many kids by herself. She can't provide the kids with food clothes and shelter.She can't give each individual child the attention that they need. You can not tell me she is not neglecting most of those kids. The older kids can't enjoy their youth because they have to help their mom. That's unfair to those kids. Just imagine how those kids would turn out in a home environment like that.Foster care is the best thing for those kids. It saddens me that they will be split up but the good thing is that they will be in a nurturing home.
Re: I Got 15 Kids & 3 Babydaddys by dayokanu(m): 7:09pm On Dec 09, 2011
She had the babies and she needs to find a way of caring for them

This is why I think Govt should tie your tubes if you want to get govt benefits
Re: I Got 15 Kids & 3 Babydaddys by debosky(m): 8:34pm On Dec 09, 2011
mutter:

How many white moms with 15 kids from 3 fathers have gotten TV shows and lots of money? Did anyone stop her from getting a  TV show for herself?

Absolute nonsense - this ridiculous sense of entitlement is the cause of most of the problems in the Western world. If she didn't have the sense to stop spreading her legs after 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 kids then who else is to blame for her problems?

Dunno how many of our grandparents that had many kids asked the government to take care of them.
Re: I Got 15 Kids & 3 Babydaddys by SonoraRose: 5:14am On Dec 20, 2011
poor kids cry

1 Like

Re: I Got 15 Kids & 3 Babydaddys by Adrian008(f): 3:12pm On Dec 20, 2011
I Got 15 Kids & 3 Babydaddys
------------and, of course, HIV? Then what next for the kids after she's gone?
Re: I Got 15 Kids & 3 Babydaddys by Nobody: 1:20am On May 11, 2012
mutter: Just wondering, would they have taken that action if she were white?

Absolute nonsense. This is more reason why i should be a republican. Why should a woman go ahead to have 15 kids then tell us to pay? angry Did she contact us before opening her legs? What about us? Who pays for our own kids after paying taxes to support her irresponsibility?
Re: I Got 15 Kids & 3 Babydaddys by Johndoe100(m): 7:49pm On May 11, 2012
When I first saw the title of this thread, I thought it was one of the cabal trying to show us how to practice what they preach.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Set Your Clock Fast? / Marriage & Church Denominations / Why Do Unmarried Ladies Let Themselves To Be Treated Like Lepers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.