Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,095 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

President Jonathan Sacks The Sports Minister - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / President Jonathan Sacks The Sports Minister (10831 Views)

Chelsea Sacks The (chosen) Cursed One? / Bash Ali Walks Out On Sports Minister / Nairaland Rules, The Sports Section & European Football Club Threads: A Must-Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan Sacks The Sports Minister by manchy7531: 6:22pm On Dec 02, 2011
Breaking News:jonathan Relieves Sports Minister Of Post

Sports minister, Alh. Yusuf Suleiman has being relieved of his post.

A statement by Presidential Spokesman Reuben Abati the decision was taken "to afford him the opportunity to focus fully on the pursuit of his declared political ambition."

Suleiman, on Wednesday, joined the Sokoto guber race, picking up an expression of interest form, and becoming incumbent governor Magatakarda Wamakko's main challenger for the December 7 PDP primaries in the state.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=149099%3Ajonathan-relieves-sports-minister-of-post&catid=1%3Anews&Itemid=2
Re: President Jonathan Sacks The Sports Minister by manchy7531: 6:24pm On Dec 02, 2011
i think its a good thing.the man na badluck to Nigerian football
Re: President Jonathan Sacks The Sports Minister by okosodo: 8:42pm On Dec 02, 2011
Good. But another mallam will go there and still begin to destroy
Re: President Jonathan Sacks The Sports Minister by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 02, 2011
E be ly say we go soon start grammar class for NL? undecided

manchy7531:

A statement by Presidential Spokesman Reuben Abati the decision was taken "to afford him the opportunity to focus fully on the pursuit of his declared political ambition."

Suleiman, on Wednesday, joined the Sokoto guber race, picking up an expression of interest form, and becoming incumbent governor Magatakarda Wamakko's main challenger for the December 7 PDP primaries in the state.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=149099%3Ajonathan-relieves-sports-minister-of-post&catid=1%3Anews&Itemid=2
Re: President Jonathan Sacks The Sports Minister by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 02, 2011
What did this man achieve while he was the sports minister that qualifies him to rule his state?
By the way is this sports ministry reserved for people from only one part of the country?
Re: President Jonathan Sacks The Sports Minister by Chiori(m): 9:04pm On Dec 02, 2011
The man has the knack for making unguarded statements. How could he just dish it out to the U-23 that "you are a disgrace to Nigeria"? For a mere game of football which can swing anywhere!
Re: President Jonathan Sacks The Sports Minister by expert555: 9:09pm On Dec 02, 2011
There is nothing to rejoice here GEJ is a fool I haven't never see him sack anybody for incompetence, this man was only relieves off his duty to enable him concentrate on his political ambition. The man have perform whole-fully he should have been sack long time ago. There is no difference between GEJ and any Mallam (Dead Woods)  
Re: President Jonathan Sacks The Sports Minister by 9jaIhail(m): 9:09pm On Dec 02, 2011
it's so annoying when Nigeria keep appointing those who do not understanding what football is all about. sports minister nff nffa all this top post suppose to be handle by those who is into sports or someone who has passion in the game.there is no time you will plant cocoyam and expect to harvest yam nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Nigeria need to stop this pady pady appointment.today every sports department in Nigeria is in a disarray.
Re: President Jonathan Sacks The Sports Minister by sdbaba: 9:10pm On Dec 02, 2011
He achieved Total Disruption of the Sports System in Naija
Re: President Jonathan Sacks The Sports Minister by Roland17(m): 9:10pm On Dec 02, 2011
A case of a Square peg in a Round hole, Nigerian sports is at its all time Low,
Re: President Jonathan Sacks The Sports Minister by executinal(m): 9:27pm On Dec 02, 2011
Good one, hope it will continue that way.
Re: President Jonathan Sacks The Sports Minister by drstan(m): 9:41pm On Dec 02, 2011
Pls let get d english here, is it sack or reliev of duty.
Re: President Jonathan Sacks The Sports Minister by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 02, 2011
sacking does it really solve the problems?
Re: President Jonathan Sacks The Sports Minister by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 02, 2011
expert555:

There is nothing to rejoice here GEJ is a fool[b] I haven't never [/b]see him sack anybody for incompetence, this man was only relieves [/b]off his duty to enable him concentrate on his political ambition. [b]The man have perform whole-fully[b] he should have been sack long time ago[/b]. There is no difference between GEJ and any Mallam (Dead Woods)  

Damn! Kilode now? Ahan! Shey k'ama sa lo ni?
Re: President Jonathan Sacks The Sports Minister by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 02, 2011
expert555:

There is nothing to rejoice here GEJ is a fool[b] I haven't never see [/b]him sack anybody for incompetence, this man was only relieves off his duty to enable him concentrate on his political ambition. The man have perform whole-fully he should have been sack long time ago. There is no difference between GEJ and any Mallam (Dead Woods)  

I had to wear my glasses to read again - mahn, na wa O! Eleyi tun le Oo!
Re: President Jonathan Sacks The Sports Minister by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 02, 2011
more proof undecided

expert555:

There is nothing to rejoice here GEJ is a fool I haven't never see him sack anybody for incompetence, this man was only relieves off his duty to enable him concentrate on his political ambition. The man have perform whole-fully he should have been sack long time ago. There is no difference between GEJ and any Mallam (Dead Woods)  

GRAMMAR CLASS
Re: President Jonathan Sacks The Sports Minister by mikepeace(m): 10:31pm On Dec 02, 2011
manchy7531:

SO NOW THAT HE IS GONE, WE SHOULD BE EXPECTING ANOTHER MALAM TO REPLACE HIM SHAP SHAP.
THE SPORTS MINISTRY JOB BELONGS TO THEM
Re: President Jonathan Sacks The Sports Minister by ksam(m): 10:44pm On Dec 02, 2011
expert555:

lol,What am i reading,am seriously
Laughing.
Re: President Jonathan Sacks The Sports Minister by Cupidkc(m): 10:52pm On Dec 02, 2011
I read on vanguard newspaper that he RESIGNED, not sack.

so wetin we go take?
Re: President Jonathan Sacks The Sports Minister by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 11:35pm On Dec 02, 2011
expert555:

o lala! bros, I dey hail o! dis ya grammatical configurement no be small tin at all!
Re: President Jonathan Sacks The Sports Minister by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 12:17am On Dec 03, 2011
You people grammar is fearing somebody ooo
Re: President Jonathan Sacks The Sports Minister by JMC: 12:23am On Dec 03, 2011
One wonders what solution suits the Nigerian syndrome the most. they no longer which one is sack and relief of duty. well,
Re: President Jonathan Sacks The Sports Minister by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 03, 2011
expert555:

There is nothing to rejoice here [insert coma] GEJ is a fool [insert punctuation][color=#990000][/color] I haven't have never see[you don't need to physically witness an executive order from the President, that is why and what Rueben Abbatti was employed] him sack anybody for incompetence, this man[which man?] was only relieves [relieved] off his duty to enable him concentrate on his political ambition [reason stated was the same given - confusing argument]. The man[which man again] have perform[ed] whole-fully [woefully][punctuation] he should have been sack[ed] long time ago. There is no difference between GEJ and any Mallam (Dead Woods)

I just got a migrane from reading your post.
Re: President Jonathan Sacks The Sports Minister by bravedude(m): 4:14am On Dec 03, 2011
Some of ena dey do say na ena sabi speak english pass.Abeg ehn,make ena go speak am 4 bank collect money in return.Rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: President Jonathan Sacks The Sports Minister by Nobody: 4:49am On Dec 03, 2011
bravedude:

Some of ena dey do say na ena sabi speak english pass.Abeg ehn,make ena go speak am 4 bank collect money in return.Rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!
The language u dey speak, dem dey pay u money for the language? Shows how myopic your reasoning is
Re: President Jonathan Sacks The Sports Minister by Nobody: 4:51am On Dec 03, 2011
Now I understand

bravedude:

I can't imagine myself in this shoes.Well as for me,I don't think I can't take such nonesense.Gosh,why should I be friends with a married woman?Woman are fund of taking gentle men for granted.My girl friend knows my next action thereafter those  calls especially if I told her I wasn't comfortable with her friendship with a certain guy.As far as she wouldn't want me to have a female friend,not even my departmental girls,then the same will aply to her but I can tolorate a little because she is very beautiful and boys like beautiful things.Well she will never keep a male friend without my knowledge or letting the guy know she is in a relationship,but some guyz are just 2 silly not to respect a relationship or marriage union.But I trust her on tthat part,she would cut off any guy that keep coming strong on her.Well she dey collect my slap sometimes sha if men done 2 call her even though she dey alwaz sing my name for their ears.I am a gentle man but wouldn't take shiIiiitt from no soul call wife as far as divorce is still legal in 9ja.Broda if na me we for dey draw out our divorce later oh if I don warm her more that 3 times before.If u are one of those men that keeps calling married woman to know if the husband is out of town or in the country,stop am because men dey glue ontop married woman dis days.Oga divorce her joor I don too talk,
Re: President Jonathan Sacks The Sports Minister by otokx(m): 4:58am On Dec 03, 2011
He resigned and was not sacked.
Re: President Jonathan Sacks The Sports Minister by bravedude(m): 6:07am On Dec 03, 2011
musKeeto:

Now I understand

now u see what?it's like you don't know your mate,u think you can just come here and drop commont the way u like.iif i come dat 9ja come flog ur bombom,then u will realize ur elder.be careful kid.
Re: President Jonathan Sacks The Sports Minister by bravedude(m): 6:09am On Dec 03, 2011
bravedude:

now u see what?it's like you don't know your mate,u think you can just come here and drop commont the way u like.iif i come dat 9ja come flog your bombom,then u will realize your elder.be careful kid.

oops,comment!!
Re: President Jonathan Sacks The Sports Minister by udochika(m): 6:19am On Dec 03, 2011
eny how the wether sack, relieves,releved or resighn the man should have been gone long long long time ego,   grin grin grin grin ,  tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: President Jonathan Sacks The Sports Minister by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 03, 2011
@MusKeeto,ahh,you just gave d yeye bravedude' what he deserve jare.the guy was feeling so insecured.i lauff in Shilongo,
Re: President Jonathan Sacks The Sports Minister by tenhap(m): 8:20am On Dec 03, 2011
it's so annoying when Nigeria keep appointing those who do not understanding what football is all about. sports minister nff nffa all this top post suppose to be handle by those who is into sports or someone who has passion in the game.there is no time you will plant cocoyam and expect to harvest yam nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Nigeria need to stop this pady pady appointment.today every sports department in Nigeria is in a disarray

Na waoh! People get mind.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jurgen Klopp Says "Liverpool Is Team Of The Season" / Rangers Vs Enyimba (1 - 0) On 9th March 2013 / Nigeria Vs Honduras: 1 - 0 (U-17 World Cup)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.