Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:15 PM

Why Do Shia Call Sunni Muslims Wahabbis? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Do Shia Call Sunni Muslims Wahabbis? (1351 Views)

Sunni Muslims Protest Kim Kardashian's Visit To Bahrain / Difference Between Shia And SUNNI Muslims / Can Sunni Man Marry A Shia Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Shia Call Sunni Muslims Wahabbis? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 02, 2011
Why do shia call sunni Muslims Wahabbis?

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Shia Call Sunni Muslims Wahabbis? by LagosShia: 8:47pm On Dec 02, 2011
frosbel:

Why do shia call sunni Muslims Wahabbis?

undecided undecided undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-735998.0.html#msg9680664

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Shia Call Sunni Muslims Wahabbis? by lagcity(m): 8:49pm On Dec 02, 2011
becos Sunnis tend to be nutjobs who take after those Saudis Wahabbis.
Re: Why Do Shia Call Sunni Muslims Wahabbis? by LagosShia: 8:50pm On Dec 02, 2011
frosbel:

Like I said , winning debates is not my aim or motive, i have done my Job, and there are hundreds of articles already produced on ISLAM that any rookie or old timer can refer to and get facts on ISLAM.

Why should I keep on flogging a dead horse  undecided

My article on Shia is just to show the whole world that this whole joke about unity in ISLAM is laughable.

How can sunnis who say they follow the pure Islam ( which to me is also false ) partner with Kafir Shias who worship and pray to the dead.

It's all one big joke.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-735998.0.html#msg9680753

LOL
Re: Why Do Shia Call Sunni Muslims Wahabbis? by LagosShia: 8:51pm On Dec 02, 2011
lagcity:

becos Sunnis tend to be nutjobs who take after those Saudis Wahabbis.

Brother are you Shia?

if so,please do not reply to frosbel.we can discuss sunni-shia issues between ourselves in more amicable ways.this kafir is trying to stir fitnah.
Re: Why Do Shia Call Sunni Muslims Wahabbis? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 02, 2011
LagosShia:

Brother are you Shia?

if so,please do not reply to frosbel.we can discuss sunni-shia issues between ourselves in more amicable ways.this kafir is trying to stir fitnah.

It is you that should worry about been called a Kafir.

I could care less if any one calls me a Kafir, after all the Jews call disbelievers an even worse name Goyim.

You that says you are a Muslim, and yet is not considered to be one, has a lot to worry about.

You are even banned from Mecca, what a shame. grin
Re: Why Do Shia Call Sunni Muslims Wahabbis? by LagosShia: 9:32pm On Dec 02, 2011
frosbel:

It is you that should worry about been called a Kafir.

I could care less if any one calls me a Kafir, after all the Jews call disbelievers an even worse name Goyim.

You that says you are a Muslims, and yet is not considered to be one, has a lot to worry about.

You are even banned from Mecca, what a shame.

thanks i am not worried.

Holy Quran 16:125
"Call unto the way of thy Lord with wisdom and fair exhortation, and reason with them in the better way. Lo! thy Lord is Best Aware of him who strayeth from His way, and He is Best Aware of those who have received guidance".
Re: Why Do Shia Call Sunni Muslims Wahabbis? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 02, 2011
^^^

So will you behave yourself from now on ?

Promise me, and I will be your friend grin
Re: Why Do Shia Call Sunni Muslims Wahabbis? by LagosShia: 11:32pm On Dec 02, 2011
frosbel:

^^^

So will you behave yourself from now on ?

Promise me, and I will be your friend grin

i do not hate you "frosbel".try and become a Muslim.Islam is the way to please Jesus (as).you dont need to plea with me.i am only helping you out.

(1) (Reply)

Can U Hold A Burning Coal? Then U R A Good Muslim / Muslims: You Cannot Believe In Muhammad And Jesus / Websites Propagating False About Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.