Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Youwin Results Are Out! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin Results Are Out! (4027 Views)

Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN / Youwin Updates / YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youwin Results Are Out! by leMuhito(f): 12:13am On Dec 03, 2011
The results are out and been sent to the email you used. Check it!!!

NB: Make sure you check your junk folder in case you didn't recieve in your inbox.

Share your result with us.

Congrats to winnerscheesy
Re: Youwin Results Are Out! by fuham: 1:45am On Sep 24, 2014
leMuhito: The results are out and been sent to the email you used. Check it!!!

NB: Make sure you check your junk folder in case you didn't recieve in your inbox.

Share your result with us.

Congrats to winnerscheesy

Got mine. Thank God for success.
Re: Youwin Results Are Out! by Ucheaaron(m): 4:40am On Sep 24, 2014
Hello friends, Are Your thinking of owning a Bulksms portal or Starting a Bulksms Business but scared to get stucked in a very restricted or will I say rigid reseller system with no consideration for you and a strict design policy that makes each website look almost the same only for the name to be different??.. and being forced to stick to one sms provider who is making you buy sms units at a cut throat price?... This is my story, I have been a victim of this too..! I bought an ebook from Jide Ogunsaya of ogbongeblog.com for N4000 on how to set up a bulksms website, just to discover that led me to having a "rigid" sms reseller store with smslive247.com - you can check it here www.giffysms.com! I had to buy my own domain name, pay them etc.. Men that was the worst business I have ever gotten into! I was stuck with having a 'green' website when I was not so much a green fan. I was also stuck with buying sms at a cut throat price the same with normal users even as a reseller, the last stroke came when I discovered that all their resellers had the same website partner! Well as Will Smith will say in 'Hitch' -"This is the information I feel Obliged to pass to my fellow Men". The truth of the matter is get a website that you are the boss!, where you can decide to paint blue now and red later..., or decide to use MTN now and Glo later instead of just sticking to just Visafone (no offense pls!) Check out what you will get with this Offer:

==>You will have absolute control of your Website (from the design to the color to every other aspect of the web site, e.t.c)

==>You will have total control / access to the control Panel and the website’s Backend / Administrative end,

==>You will get 1000 sms to any Network Free to kick-start your Bulk SMS Business,

==>You will get an online payment module to accept payment online with any stress... even when you are asleep,

==>You can Use any Gateway You choose to use, Initially we will give you free of charge a gateway we also use, which cost N5,000 to set up.

==>You will have a GSM Number Generator installed for you to generate active phone numbers to start publicizing your business

==>You will have your face book fan page integrated with your Bulk SMS site to connect you fans,

==>You will have the jealously guarded “call-me-back” software installed for you to get phone call request from your clients / customers to discuss business.

==>You will have Google Adsense integrated into your portal if you are on adsense! so you could earn more money!!

==>You will also Get sample SMS Proposals for free (mind you these proposals cost N1000 each)!!!

==>You will be buying sms for a Flat rate of N1.30 per sms, from 1 sms and Above,

==>And above all you get 247 support in case of any challenge!

==>Note this is for just N13,500 only for the first 50 persons and I mean 50 persons only!!!
For More Info call Me on 07036179993 or visit www.brainzsms.com . "I will rather be a fallen Hero, Than wish I tried!"
Re: Youwin Results Are Out! by Pavore9: 5:31am On Sep 24, 2014
The original post is dated december 13th 2011!

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Market My Yam Flour? / ASI Sheds 1.10%, Extending Bearish Run To Three Trading Sessions. / Learn How To Produce Fast Selling Product And Start Making Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.