Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,348 members, 7,780,936 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:50 AM

Beware!, 419ers On Nairaland! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Beware!, 419ers On Nairaland! (1424 Views)

Damn 419ers Make Me Sick / 419eaters, Have Turn 419ers To Mugu / Beware!, 419ers On Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware!, 419ers On Nairaland! by Bosdem(f): 10:38am On Sep 26, 2007
This are the mails i got from the 419ers, cos my mail addy they sent it to is new, and i open the email acount just for a purpose on naiarland and am so surpise, so uesr please beware o!

Hello my dear,
Nice to meet you, I am Mrs. Rubby Jonson from the Republic of Ghana,I got attracted to rely on you. I deemed it necessary to disclose this important issue to you. I lost my husband in 2005 and before his death, he had a deposit with a Finance Security House here in Ghana , where he made a deposit of US$7.2 Millions Dollars in consignment. This money was for the purchase of cocoa procession machines , unfortunately he did not meet his target before his untimely death.

Why I contacted you, due to the agreement he had with thefinance house during deposit, we,ve been denied total access to the money, the Manager told me precisely that the money was deposited in a suspense fixed account with a clause attached to it for onward transfer into a foreign account. That the finance house will follow the agreement written and signed by both (the house and my
husband). I was advised to look for a foreign account where the money can be transferred before I can have
access to it.

Since security here cannot be guaranteed besides, i have e lost my husband, I hereby ask you to do me a favor by standing as my late husband,s foreign business partner and the beneficiary of the money to enable the bank effect the transfer into your account.

I have plans to invest this money in continuation with the investment vision of my late husband, but not in this place again rather in your country. I have the vision of going into real estate and industrial production, please if you are willing to assist me and my only son Martin, indicate your interest in replying soonest.

The bank has given me requirements I should forward to
them:
1. Your full name, contact postal address
2. Your phone and fax numbers.
3. Occupation

If you agree on this,l will give you 20% of the total share when transferred, then 5% will be given to you if you made any expense on the cause of the transfer.
Waiting to hearing from you, please once I hear from you I'll send you my pictures, also the deposit certificate the bank gave to my late husband.

SEND ME REPLY TO MY PRIVATE EMAIL rubyson005@yahoo.com

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation,
Yours,
Mrs. Rubby Jonson.

2)

Dear Beloved,

Please, I have a little problem which I'm seriously searching for someone
who will help me out. I am a widow and a devoted Christian, my name is
Mrs. REYNA BAROS from UNITED KINGDOM.

Since my husband died, I have been suffering from arthritics and lately
doctors have diagnosed me with terminal cancer which left me with approximately one months to live.

I am currently on wheelchair and being looked after by a nurse and some
of my late husband's relatives in turns. Before my husband died, he left
some money to the tone of US$4, 800, 000, 00(Four million, eight hundred
thousand dollars) and he made me promised him that it should be used
for humanitarian work, because we have no children. This money is currently
in a vault with a security company .

If you will promise me that you will use this money to achieve the wish
of my husband and me, then I will instruct the security company to
release the content of the vault in your name. Reply me through my
private email address: reynabaros55b@yahoo.com for us to discuss so that you can go and claim this money before I die.

May God bless you as you walk in the light and glory.
Thank you.
Yours in Vineyard
MRS. REYNA BAROS
reynabaros55b@yahoo.com
Re: Beware!, 419ers On Nairaland! by Gracito(f): 3:43pm On Jul 23, 2009
I second u.Here are some i have recieived.Dearest in heart.
I thank you very much for your response to my proposal and it gave me a great joy after reading your hopeful mail. Infact I am ready to depend on your every advise if you can assure me of the safety of this transfer when it finaly comes to your care as you can see that this fund is the only thing that my late parents left for me so I do not intend to play with it that is why I have been looking for a trustworthy person who will not betray,deny or
sit on the fund when it finaly comes to his or her care and I thank God that I have seen you as a dependable person whom I can confide this transfer to his hand without fear. Dear , I want to ask you for a favour,please can you take proper good care of me when I come over to your country as the one you love and care. The death of my parents has made me to lost all it costs to be happy in this world so I need someone who will take me as his daugther so that I can regain my joy again. My main purpose of contacting you to assist me in this transaction is that after you have received the money in your position, you will send me some money from the money so that I can arrange my traveling documents to come over and further my education because it is one of the instructions that my late father gave to me before his death that I must further my education through the help of a foreign partner whom I will trust to confide this fund into his or her hand. I called the director of the bank and inform him that i have seen somebody that will help me out and get the money transfered to his account,also that i want to travel out to further my education and the director told me that he need to hear from my Guardian whom i nominate for the transfer The only thing you will do for me now is to contact the bank as my guardianr and ask them to transfer the money to your account i have informed the manager of the bank about the transfer and he promised me that the transfer will 100% free and fair if we can furnish them with their requirement This is the contact of the bank

Please dear,contact the bank today so that they will do the necessary on how to transfer the money to your account,Try to call me with the rev number who is incharge of our camp (+22176-399-8371) the name of the person that you will speak with is Rev father Vincent Obieh tell him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me, Please try to be calling me from monday till Sartuday that is the day i am free to recieve call from Revrends office.that will also give me more confidence in you, I am sending my pic to show you my innocency and also i will send the death and deposit certificate of my late father to you as soon as we hear from the bank. Thank you and may God bless and protect u for me. Please try to call me om phone pleae Hope to hear from you soon.
Yours
lilian
Re: Beware!, 419ers On Nairaland! by dani1luv: 7:16pm On Jul 24, 2009
chei spammers shocked
Re: Beware!, 419ers On Nairaland! by Gracito(f): 8:59pm On Jul 24, 2009
I support u,dani1luv.Have u received any.[i dont mean to nose around]
Re: Beware!, 419ers On Nairaland! by sley4life(m): 11:28pm On Jul 24, 2009
hope nairaland no dey release our emails 2 spammers, i blv spammers get our emails from nairalist
Re: Beware!, 419ers On Nairaland! by dominique(f): 3:25pm On Jul 25, 2009
@topic

that is the very resaon i decided to hide my email adress from other members. the messages seemed to stop till early this year. i've been receiving too many of these crazy scam mails of recent. some are from "interswitch" and "GTB" asking me to send my account and ATM details. my sisters and friends are also complaining the same. i've tried to warn as many people as possible. its startung to get out of hand.
Re: Beware!, 419ers On Nairaland! by remyk: 4:59pm On Jul 27, 2009
[center]I have had people from nigeria trying a scam on me, through a web site I joined. when i got suspicious he admitted it , in english wink. then said "omo iya ki lon happen" and " iwo lomo to ba gbagbe ile" Does anyone know what it means, just co I am curious [/center]
Re: Beware!, 419ers On Nairaland! by Gracito(f): 2:33pm On Sep 01, 2009
Can we sayt the names/ids of the spammers.I have found out one dat says her name iss, Can we say it undecided undecided undecided
Re: Beware!, 419ers On Nairaland! by Gabry(f): 9:16am On Sep 03, 2009
Just say it and we all will know wink
Re: Beware!, 419ers On Nairaland! by Gracito(f): 9:45am On Sep 03, 2009
Are u sure i can say it?i no wan cause trouble undecided undecided undecided undecided.bUT 4 REAL,I HAVE AN ID
Re: Beware!, 419ers On Nairaland! by jamace(m): 2:02pm On Sep 03, 2009
Are u sure i can say it?i no wan cause trouble undecided undecided undecided undecided .bUT 4 REAL,I HAVE AN ID

Abeg tell us.
Re: Beware!, 419ers On Nairaland! by Gracito(f): 8:50pm On Sep 03, 2009
Okay,one person is Opelovely.I found out through her profile.Thats de pic she sent me.She say her name be Ann Karume.her father died in one war like dat.
Re: Beware!, 419ers On Nairaland! by Gabry(f): 9:28am On Sep 04, 2009
Ok, we will all take note of this. And who else?
Re: Beware!, 419ers On Nairaland! by Gracito(f): 9:44am On Sep 04, 2009
Gabry:

Ok, we will all take note of this. And who else?
I dnt know who else.I might find out.This is the one i know now.But,i wil find out more .
Re: Beware!, 419ers On Nairaland! by Gabry(f): 1:54pm On Sep 04, 2009
Wow! U are really nice ooo sad
Re: Beware!, 419ers On Nairaland! by Gracito(f): 8:22pm On Sep 04, 2009
Gabry:

Wow! U are really nice ooo sad
how??

(1) (Reply)

Can I Make A Living From Forex Trading / EBOLA: How Patrick Sawyer Knowingly Imported Ebola Into Nigeria [Full Story] / Finally A Sensible Mod, R231

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.