Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,138 members, 7,807,454 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Inspirational And Famous Quotes To Inspire You - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Inspirational And Famous Quotes To Inspire You (44394 Views)

My Top Ten Famous Quotes By Collinsflex / 23 Very Famous Quotes You Probably Have Wrong / International Inspirational And Motivational Website For Readers And Writers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inspirational And Famous Quotes To Inspire You by Babasessy(m): 7:58pm On Dec 04, 2011
There are only two types of Frequencies:-

1) Love:- Peace, Serenity, Joy, Enthusiasm, Compassion, Kindness, Gentleness, Tenderness, Caring, Considerateness, Patience, Sensitivity, Others Oriented ( What are the needs of other people). etc

2) Hate:- Anger, Hate, Irritation, Anxiety, Tension, Worry, Fear, Selfishness, Agressiveness, Jealousy, Resentment, Worry, Abrasiveness, Addiction, Self Oriented. etc
Re: Inspirational And Famous Quotes To Inspire You by Babasessy(m): 7:59pm On Dec 04, 2011
more

Re: Inspirational And Famous Quotes To Inspire You by Babasessy(m): 8:00pm On Dec 04, 2011
The day you will stop giving Love to People, Life & Nature then that would be the start of Loneliness, Hopeless, Helpless & Negative thoughts emitting inside your Mind. No matter how much strong, successful, intelligent & prosperous you are, this would definitely make you down, low & unhappy. So spread Love to everybody coming on your way. Love is Free.
Re: Inspirational And Famous Quotes To Inspire You by Babasessy(m): 8:01pm On Dec 04, 2011
more

Re: Inspirational And Famous Quotes To Inspire You by Babasessy(m): 8:03pm On Dec 04, 2011
Those people who don’t try to understand you well are those who don’t deserve to be your friend.
Re: Inspirational And Famous Quotes To Inspire You by Babasessy(m): 8:04pm On Dec 04, 2011
more

Re: Inspirational And Famous Quotes To Inspire You by Babasessy(m): 8:05pm On Dec 04, 2011
Help yourself, before helping others, Change yourself, before changing others, Love yourself, before Loving others and Respect yourself, before respecting others. You cannot give anything to others without having something to give. First, Give everything that your soul needs & remaining is to be shared to others. By practising this everyday, you will experience calmness, peace & loving state of mind.
Re: Inspirational And Famous Quotes To Inspire You by Babasessy(m): 8:06pm On Dec 04, 2011
more

Re: Inspirational And Famous Quotes To Inspire You by Babasessy(m): 8:08pm On Dec 04, 2011
Feel how you are feeling at this moment. If you are alone, try to be the best (your name). Be around those who stabilize this feeling & try to ignore those people who doesn’t make you feel yourself. We are all unique in our own qualities & we dont have to change our personality just for the sake of others.
Re: Inspirational And Famous Quotes To Inspire You by Babasessy(m): 8:09pm On Dec 04, 2011
more

Re: Inspirational And Famous Quotes To Inspire You by Babasessy(m): 8:13pm On Dec 04, 2011
more

Re: Inspirational And Famous Quotes To Inspire You by Babasessy(m): 8:15pm On Dec 04, 2011
Ideas are a dime a dozen, they are worthless, but people who put their ideas into action are priceless.
Re: Inspirational And Famous Quotes To Inspire You by Babasessy(m): 8:16pm On Dec 04, 2011
more

Re: Inspirational And Famous Quotes To Inspire You by Babasessy(m): 8:18pm On Dec 04, 2011
Life is only what we choose to make it.
Re: Inspirational And Famous Quotes To Inspire You by Babasessy(m): 8:19pm On Dec 04, 2011
more

Re: Inspirational And Famous Quotes To Inspire You by Babasessy(m): 8:20pm On Dec 04, 2011
Fear is met and destroyed with courage. Again and again when the struggle seems hopeless and all opportunity lost, the one with a little more courage, and a little more effort will have victory. ~ James F. Bell
Re: Inspirational And Famous Quotes To Inspire You by Babasessy(m): 8:21pm On Dec 04, 2011
Accept the past for what it was. Acknowledge the present for what it is. Anticipate the future for what it can become. ~ Tracy L. McNair
Re: Inspirational And Famous Quotes To Inspire You by Babasessy(m): 8:23pm On Dec 04, 2011
more

Re: Inspirational And Famous Quotes To Inspire You by Babasessy(m): 8:24pm On Dec 04, 2011
Your ideas are like diamonds, without the refining process, they are just a dirty rock, but by cutting away the impurities, they become priceless. ~ Paul Kearly
Re: Inspirational And Famous Quotes To Inspire You by Babasessy(m): 8:25pm On Dec 04, 2011
more

Re: Inspirational And Famous Quotes To Inspire You by Babasessy(m): 8:27pm On Dec 04, 2011
“We can’t become what we need to be by remaining what we are.” ~ Oprah Winfrey
Re: Inspirational And Famous Quotes To Inspire You by Babasessy(m): 8:29pm On Dec 04, 2011
more

Re: Inspirational And Famous Quotes To Inspire You by Babasessy(m): 8:31pm On Dec 04, 2011
The ultimate lesson all of us have to learn is unconditional love, which includes not only others but ourselves as well. ~ Elizabeth Kubler-Ross
Re: Inspirational And Famous Quotes To Inspire You by Babasessy(m): 8:33pm On Dec 04, 2011
more

Re: Inspirational And Famous Quotes To Inspire You by Babasessy(m): 8:35pm On Dec 04, 2011
When I smile, laugh & allow love to pour from my heart, then I feel good from within. I enjoy doing this on recurring basis. This is the only way through which you will come to know the true essence of life.
Re: Inspirational And Famous Quotes To Inspire You by Babasessy(m): 8:37pm On Dec 04, 2011
more

Re: Inspirational And Famous Quotes To Inspire You by Babasessy(m): 8:41pm On Dec 04, 2011
The journey begins . Detaching myself from those people ,
events, past, fears , doubts , disbelief, phobias & things which won' t help me to travel towards my destiny . I believe that I can reach there . I will listen to my heart & will always be grateful to
God for guiding me to reach there.
Re: Inspirational And Famous Quotes To Inspire You by cexplorer(m): 10:14pm On Dec 04, 2011
Sir Isaac Newton made a big + in physics but failed in chemistry. You cannot be a master in everything. Specialize!
Re: Inspirational And Famous Quotes To Inspire You by Nobody: 1:08am On Dec 05, 2011
LOVE THIS THREAD.
Re: Inspirational And Famous Quotes To Inspire You by cexplorer(m): 10:16am On Dec 05, 2011
A mentor does not teach you what you know; he tells you what you don't know about what you know.
Re: Inspirational And Famous Quotes To Inspire You by db10dtruth(m): 11:36am On Dec 05, 2011
Got me going this morning, THANKS
Re: Inspirational And Famous Quotes To Inspire You by collinsfbi(m): 11:47am On Dec 05, 2011
[size=20pt][center]"The beauty of life is never how happy you are but how happy others can be because of you"[/center][/size]

My favourite quote hhmmm!

Gbammmm over and out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series / Weakness Or Strength? A Must Read Motivational Story!!!!! / Continue The (Lola) Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.