Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Inspirational And Famous Quotes To Inspire You - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Inspirational And Famous Quotes To Inspire You (44398 Views)

My Top Ten Famous Quotes By Collinsflex / 23 Very Famous Quotes You Probably Have Wrong / International Inspirational And Motivational Website For Readers And Writers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inspirational And Famous Quotes To Inspire You by Ninapha(f): 12:23pm On Dec 05, 2011
If you love someone because you think that you cannot live with out his touch,
Then it's not love,
it's - Lust,

If you love someone because you have been kissed by him,
Then it's not love,
it's - Inferiority Complex,

If you love someone because you cannot leave him thinking that it would hurt his feelings,
Then it's not love,
it's - Charity,

If you love someone because you share every thing with him,
Then it's not love,
it's - Friendship,  .

But if you feel the pain of the other person more than him even when he is stable
And you cry for him,
that's - LOVE,
Re: Inspirational And Famous Quotes To Inspire You by Babasessy(m): 6:33pm On Dec 05, 2011
more

Re: Inspirational And Famous Quotes To Inspire You by Babasessy(m): 6:44pm On Dec 05, 2011
If you want your life to be a magnificent story, then begin by realizing that you are the author and everyday you have the opportunity to write a new page.
Re: Inspirational And Famous Quotes To Inspire You by Babasessy(m): 6:46pm On Dec 05, 2011
more

Re: Inspirational And Famous Quotes To Inspire You by Babasessy(m): 6:48pm On Dec 05, 2011
Seeing with loving eyes is seeing love every moment, a sacred outlook can transform any situation. The thorn sees the world as thorn. The rose sees the world as rose. The shadow of any phenomenon depends on its object.
Re: Inspirational And Famous Quotes To Inspire You by Babasessy(m): 6:48pm On Dec 05, 2011
SPIRIT~ The SPIRIT within you cannot be contained within a vessel nor walls of steel or concrete. It is always expanding and growing with life’s ever changing experiences. The SPIRIT within you is pure and everlasting love, an energy that is your responsibility to feed with loving thoughts, words and actions. By taking the moments to connect with your higher self, your day will be filled with insight and wisdom. By breathing in the goodness of all that you see and feel, you will see all the possibilities and believe in what appears as impossible. Feed your SPIRIT today, take that moment and bask in the love. ~Kim C. Lenard
Re: Inspirational And Famous Quotes To Inspire You by Babasessy(m): 6:55pm On Dec 05, 2011
more

Re: Inspirational And Famous Quotes To Inspire You by Babasessy(m): 6:57pm On Dec 05, 2011
more

Re: Inspirational And Famous Quotes To Inspire You by Babasessy(m): 7:11pm On Dec 05, 2011
I've learned that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is be someone who can be loved. The rest is up to them. I've learned that no matter how much I care, some people just don't care back. And it's not the end of the world.
Re: Inspirational And Famous Quotes To Inspire You by Babasessy(m): 7:12pm On Dec 05, 2011
more

Re: Inspirational And Famous Quotes To Inspire You by Babasessy(m): 7:13pm On Dec 05, 2011
more

Re: Inspirational And Famous Quotes To Inspire You by Babasessy(m): 7:26pm On Dec 05, 2011
more

Re: Inspirational And Famous Quotes To Inspire You by Babasessy(m): 7:34pm On Dec 05, 2011
more

Re: Inspirational And Famous Quotes To Inspire You by Babasessy(m): 7:37pm On Dec 05, 2011
more

Re: Inspirational And Famous Quotes To Inspire You by Babasessy(m): 7:38pm On Dec 05, 2011
more

Re: Inspirational And Famous Quotes To Inspire You by cexplorer(m): 4:59pm On Dec 06, 2011
We criticise actors yet enrich them paying for their goods and services: taxes, tithes, rents, fares, etc.
Re: Inspirational And Famous Quotes To Inspire You by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 06, 2011
Re: Inspirational And Famous Quotes To Inspire You by Chiori(m): 9:18am On Dec 07, 2011
Think like a hero, Act like a hero, Be a hero.
Re: Inspirational And Famous Quotes To Inspire You by Babasessy(m): 8:15pm On Dec 07, 2011
People are like stained glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within. - Elisabeth Ross
Re: Inspirational And Famous Quotes To Inspire You by Babasessy(m): 8:17pm On Dec 07, 2011
You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. - Eleanor Roosevelt
Re: Inspirational And Famous Quotes To Inspire You by Babasessy(m): 8:19pm On Dec 07, 2011
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves. - Albert Einstein
Re: Inspirational And Famous Quotes To Inspire You by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 07, 2011
"Fall seven times. Stand up eight." -Japanese proverb.
Re: Inspirational And Famous Quotes To Inspire You by cexplorer(m): 1:59pm On Dec 08, 2011
God created all things for different purposes including mosquitos too.
Re: Inspirational And Famous Quotes To Inspire You by sues(f): 4:07pm On Feb 08, 2012
“We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals.”

― Immanuel Kant
Re: Inspirational And Famous Quotes To Inspire You by Xwany(m): 12:45am On Feb 09, 2012
Be not angry that you cannot make others as you wish them to be, since you cannot make yourself as you wish to be.

What saves a man is to take a step. Then another step, It is always the same step, but you have to take it.
Re: Inspirational And Famous Quotes To Inspire You by adebayo201: 8:52am On Feb 13, 2012
Xwany:

Be not angry that you cannot make others as you wish them to be, since you cannot make yourself as you wish to be.

What saves a man is to take a step. Then another step, It is always the same step, but you have to take it.
tongue embarassed
Re: Inspirational And Famous Quotes To Inspire You by Seunpikin: 1:01pm On May 30, 2016

Re: Inspirational And Famous Quotes To Inspire You by fallenstar: 3:54pm On Jan 22, 2017
Re: Inspirational And Famous Quotes To Inspire You by Gadgetssai(m): 6:13am On Mar 10, 2018
Top 10 abraham lincoln quotes

lincoln quotes

abraham lincoln quotes : People are always searching for famous and inspirational persons quotes, to motivate themselves and motivate other too in this article we are gonna share you the best and popular abraham lincoln quotes to motivate this society and people behaviour read this full article

Top 10 abraham lincoln quotes for Inspiration
abraham lincoln most famous quote
Government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the Earth.
Whatever you are, be a good one.
A house divided against itself cannot stand.
I am a slow walker, but I never walk back.
And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.
abraham lincoln quotes about success
Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves.
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today.
Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.
abraham lincoln speech on freedom

“Folks are usually about as happy as they make their minds up to be.” – Abraham Lincoln

“When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That’s my religion.” – Abraham Lincoln

“Whatever you are, be a good one.” – Abraham Lincoln

“Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?” – Abraham Lincoln

“And in the end it is not the years in your life that count, it’s the life in your years.” – Abraham Lincoln

abraham lincoln quotes about success

“That some achieve great success, is proof to all that others can achieve it as well.” – Abraham Lincoln

“I’m a success today because I had a friend who believed in me and I didn’t have the heart to let him down.” – Abraham Lincoln

“Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.” – Abraham Lincoln

“It often requires more courage to dare to do right than to fear to do wrong.” – Abraham Lincoln

“Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.” – Abraham Lincoln

Top 10 abraham lincoln quotes Photos for Download
May I get angry about the RIGHT things - those that matter - and then may I DO everything I can to correct what is wrong or unjust.

>>> Download <<<

#presidentsday. Words of wisdom from some of most influential leaders in U.S. history. http://entm.ag/12NBO2w

>>> Download <<<

Words of Wisdom: 50 Highly Inspirational Quotes to Keep You Going

>>> Download <<<

"Be sure you put your feet in the right place. Then stand firm." -Abraham Lincoln

>>> Download <<<

Quotes Of The Day – 15 Pics

>>> Download <<<

Abraham Lincoln - Hallelujah & Amen Brother! Too bad you're not still around Abe. Or anyone even remotely like you. Unfortunately we have your polar opposites. I think you'd be appalled by the current state of affairs. *sigh*

>>> Download <<<

Abraham Lincoln Inspirational Quotes

>>> Download <<<

Abraham Lincoln

>>> Download <<<

The Shoppe Designs Blog » Designs Templates, Actions for Photoshop and Marketing for Photographers » page 4

>>> Download <<<

presidential quotes | Images) 15 U.S.A President Picture Quotes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series / Weakness Or Strength? A Must Read Motivational Story!!!!! / Continue The (Lola) Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.