Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

If You Could Choose To Stay A Certain Age Forever. - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Could Choose To Stay A Certain Age Forever. (6623 Views)

Pictures That Show That Nothing Last Forever / Why Stay A Virgin Till Marriage / Can You Stay A Day Without Speaking Pidgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Could Choose To Stay A Certain Age Forever. by AmakaG29(f): 6:53pm On Dec 04, 2011
I'd pick 30: Wisdom and respect of adulthood with youthful looks and the ability to birth pretty children and take care of them
Re: If You Could Choose To Stay A Certain Age Forever. by Emmyk(m): 9:16pm On Dec 04, 2011
Mine's 19. Had so much comment on my look lately.
Re: If You Could Choose To Stay A Certain Age Forever. by Ruq: 11:04pm On Dec 04, 2011
Re: If You Could Choose To Stay A Certain Age Forever. by Nobody: 3:11am On Dec 05, 2011
eros:

3 years would be it for me. That was when dad was still here and life was like heaven on earth. And then, he was gone, everything that could go wrong got out of control. Momma tried her best but couldn't handle the pressure. Had to grow faster than my pairs and learn to care for myself and the family.

Boy I tell you its not fun when you have to struggle hard to make something out of your life from nothing.

Thats the Nigerian dream.

I am glad you were able to live through the hard times. It is well. smiley
Re: If You Could Choose To Stay A Certain Age Forever. by ETPower(m): 3:39am On Dec 05, 2011
30,adult but not old for a man
Re: If You Could Choose To Stay A Certain Age Forever. by yong1515yo: 4:26am On Dec 05, 2011
26——
Not the time in school to study.
Earn my living and live freely.
Old enough to travel oneself~~

[size=1pt]R4R4iR4 3DS[/size]
Re: If You Could Choose To Stay A Certain Age Forever. by juman(m): 1:29pm On Dec 05, 2011
40 years old
Re: If You Could Choose To Stay A Certain Age Forever. by juman(m): 1:30pm On Dec 05, 2011
I'd pick 40
Re: If You Could Choose To Stay A Certain Age Forever. by mammyword: 4:18pm On Dec 05, 2011
22, that sure was the last time i knew exactly why,what,where,how,when,if, 22 it is!
Re: If You Could Choose To Stay A Certain Age Forever. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 05, 2011
21 all d way!
Am nt yet there sha but am still looking 4ward to my twenty first birthday, dat age seemz cool
Re: If You Could Choose To Stay A Certain Age Forever. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 05, 2011
Did somebody say 40?

Lord help us. lipsrsealed
Re: If You Could Choose To Stay A Certain Age Forever. by XKZ(m): 8:19pm On Dec 05, 2011
Re: If You Could Choose To Stay A Certain Age Forever. by juman(m): 3:59am On Dec 06, 2011
rokiatu:

Did somebody say 40?

Lord help us. lipsrsealed

40 is the age of prophethood.
Re: If You Could Choose To Stay A Certain Age Forever. by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 06, 2011
I hear you. undecided
Re: If You Could Choose To Stay A Certain Age Forever. by Anvaller: 10:54am On Dec 06, 2011
What is wrong with 40? 40 is not old at all. maybe women feel very old at 40 but for a man, life's just starting. For me I would chose to remain 35 because at that, u can still be youthful if u want and at the same time, relate conveniently with the elderly without them thinking that u are too young for them to relate or do business with.

Those who are choosing to remain 19, 24, 25 etc are funny to me because there are many things u are yet to experience at that age no matter how outgoing u are and if u remain at those ages, u miss out of such experiences forever.
Re: If You Could Choose To Stay A Certain Age Forever. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 11, 2014
freecocoa:
My life at 18 is the best so far apart from maybe when I was a kid,but as a kid I didn't have guys asking me out so,I'll choose 18 over it.

I was out of secondary school,still waiting to gain admission into the uni,I mean I could watch TV all day without worrying about sleeping early to wake up for school or anything at that,I had my first bf who was spoiling me silly(no s3x o),my parents started treating me like an adult(but na small sha),I used any money I had to buy what I wanted,unlike now that money never seems to be enough for important things let alone what I want,I had my best friends around and could visit those far away,now I can't because there's hardly time for myself let alone visits,I had guys writing me love letters and throwing gifts my way just to go out with them unlike now that if you even ask for anything from a guy,you become a golddigger,my face was smooth without me trying to make it so,now I have to spend money to keep it smooth which doesn't even always work,then I could conveniently ask dad for money without even worrying if he had other responsibilities or not but now I keep thinking,when will I build daddy the mansion I promised as a child. 18 was sweet for me,now I have so many things on my mind.
*freaked out*
Re: If You Could Choose To Stay A Certain Age Forever. by freecocoa(f): 8:28pm On Dec 11, 2014
Teempakguy:

*freaked out*
Why are you freaked out?
Re: If You Could Choose To Stay A Certain Age Forever. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 11, 2014
freecocoa:
Why are you freaked out?

i finished at 15, and within two weeks, i felt like i was going mad. My mind became a noisy market. i read HUGE books and battled advanced math just to give my mind work. i found it hard to sleep at night because i was always thinking of new theories and ideas every minute. i began hearing noises in my head. . .to make things worse, i need a lot more than television to keep my mind occupied. i eventually found relief by blasting rock music into my ears. . . your life is rather easy. it's not fair.
Re: If You Could Choose To Stay A Certain Age Forever. by freecocoa(f): 9:01pm On Dec 11, 2014
Teempakguy:

i finished at 15, and within two weeks, i felt like i was going mad. My mind became a noisy market. i read HUGE books and battled advanced math just to give my mind work. i found it hard to sleep at night because i was always thinking of new theories and ideas every minute. i began hearing noises in my head. . .to make things worse, i need a lot more than television to keep my mind occupied. i eventually found relief by blasting rock music into my ears. . . your life is rather easy. it's not fair.
I guess I found it easy then cos I was innocent and eager to live life, I've always been a happy person who created this life in her head and watch it play out, guess my life was exactly what I wanted it to be, it's kinda different now which is why I chose 18, now I'm facing the real world, many things have changed from then.
Re: If You Could Choose To Stay A Certain Age Forever. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 11, 2014
freecocoa:
I guess I found it easy then cos I was innocent and eager to live life, I've always been a happy person who created this life in her head and watch it play out, guess my life was exactly what I wanted it to be, it's kinda different now which is why I chose 18, now I'm facing the real world, many things have changed from then.
new idea, may be when i'm your age, i'll feel like you did at eighteen. life should balance itself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Get To Cele B/stop Agodo Egbe From Ojo / Zimbabwe Crowns Its 'Ugliest Man' In A Peagant (pix) / List Of Top 10 Most Populated Churches In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.