Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,446 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Should I Spend N40m On Harvard Business School Mba Or Just Do Business With It? - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should I Spend N40m On Harvard Business School Mba Or Just Do Business With It? (23442 Views)

Dehlia Umunna Appointed Clinical Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School (Photo) / Hey! NEED the The Lagos Business School MBA...but don't have the N1.5 Million? / Lagos Business School MBA Students? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Spend N40m On Harvard Business School Mba Or Just Do Business With It? by saliubello123: 1:48am On May 17, 2012
sabawex: instead of spending your huge amount of money(#40million) on ivy league, why not take our our training course on "haulage and logistic business" the training is worth #5 million very useful for the following
1.new-bies in the business
2.those in construction company/(new or old)
3.those looking for new methodology of project cost reduction(construction)
4.new or existing civil engineer
5.researchers in the field
if interested,, notify sabawex2011@gmail.com
very elaboratory very affordable
5m to learn from you? thats ridiculous.i smell shit here
Re: Should I Spend N40m On Harvard Business School Mba Or Just Do Business With It? by favour101(m): 9:15am On May 17, 2012
Bros I beg u with 40m you can float an oil servicing company or build a mini recycling plant that will create more employment. You can be enrolling for management professional seminar and conferences
Re: Should I Spend N40m On Harvard Business School Mba Or Just Do Business With It? by Nobody: 2:22am On Oct 08, 2014
AjanleKoko:

That scholarship thing is just 'seeding' jare. It's a marketing tactic. Buy some get some free. grin

Why do your children have to go to Harvard? I don't have any such plans for my kids. Anything they like, they can do.
Once I retire from active parenting, I will share my loot with them, and everybody should go their way. I will head for Andalucia and they can go anywhere they like, do anything they like.
THIS IS THE BEST THING I HAVE READ ON NAIRALAND SINCE I JOINED.
Re: Should I Spend N40m On Harvard Business School Mba Or Just Do Business With It? by janicekinard: 10:20am On Feb 06, 2020
Start your own business or invest those money to make them work. Your kids would better receive practical knowledge at your company and they will still have chance to go to Harvard when your business is successful. domyhomework
Re: Should I Spend N40m On Harvard Business School Mba Or Just Do Business With It? by DisGuy: 4:19pm On Feb 06, 2020
Good ol' days of Nairaland!

Seniors everywhere!!!
Re: Should I Spend N40m On Harvard Business School Mba Or Just Do Business With It? by proddey(m): 4:09am On Feb 07, 2020
Jcob:
A friend told me to help find out how much he will need financially to get HBS MBA. Though he needs a little less than $200,000 to complete the 2 year programme, but having N40m will just be fine so that he doesn't really on any grants or aids.

Frankly speaking, I don't think it makes much sense to hustle such amount only to give it to an Ivy league school.

I would rather start a business with the money and see if I can triple it in 3 years so I can go back to Harvard with better capital base.

What do you think?

Do you want to be a business man or build a career?
Re: Should I Spend N40m On Harvard Business School Mba Or Just Do Business With It? by simpledoty(m): 1:53pm On Jan 14, 2021
A colleague of mine, after both getting employed in 2014, saved about 7 million in 2016. Risked an investment of 5 million in 2017 into bitcoin and made a whooping 350million in a year.

He went straight to IE, Spain.

I learnt he's made over 2 billion in bitcoin....

Sharp guy, tunde.
Re: Should I Spend N40m On Harvard Business School Mba Or Just Do Business With It? by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 15, 2021
simpledoty:
A colleague of mine, after both getting employed in 2014, saved about 7 million in 2016. Risked an investment of 5 million in 2017 into bitcoin and made a whooping 350million in a year.

He went straight to IE, Spain.

I learnt he's made over 2 billion in bitcoin....

Sharp guy, tunde.

And you believed.

The lowest price of 1 bitcoin in 2017 was around 5500 usd

Your friend invested 5 million naira

Naira Exchange rate in 2017 was around 350

5 million naira in dollars using 2017 exchange rate will be around 14300 dollars.

14300 dollars÷ 5500 for 1 bitcoin that is 2.6 bitcoin

If he cashed out within a year

The highest price of bitcoin in 2017 was
$19,783.06

2.6× 19783 = 51 435.956usd, in naira tha will be 18,002,585

Good investment but i see no billions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Lucrative Is Environmental Toxicology In Nigeria? / Top 3 Reasons People Go Broke Before Month End - How To Avoid It / I Am Confused: Please Advise Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.