Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Nigerian Women A The Problem Of Child Birth- 5 Or More - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Women A The Problem Of Child Birth- 5 Or More (1930 Views)

See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) / How Can I Take Care Of My Body After Child Birth / Amazing Child Birth Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Women A The Problem Of Child Birth- 5 Or More by olajide8(m): 7:29pm On Dec 03, 2011
What the problem of african women infact Nigerian women and wanting to have 5 kids or more these kids can't be sold for money please talk to yourselves that's why we have challenges in this country some have turned it into a yearly thing to carry a protruding stomach walking in groups with other women in the same condition causing a traffic Jam for pedestrian walkers.
Re: Nigerian Women A The Problem Of Child Birth- 5 Or More by Outstrip(f): 2:50am On Dec 04, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Please what is your problem. Who pissed you off today?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women A The Problem Of Child Birth- 5 Or More by olajide8(m): 3:23pm On Mar 21, 2012
i was just walking along my street and wanted to pass these two women low and behold as i passed them i was confronted with another set have you ever been in a situation where you want to pass people strolling in front of you and they just don' angryt give you the room to pass while they are not going anywhere in particular angry
Re: Nigerian Women A The Problem Of Child Birth- 5 Or More by agiboma(f): 3:16am On Mar 22, 2012
lol @ op
Re: Nigerian Women A The Problem Of Child Birth- 5 Or More by http(m): 4:32am On Mar 22, 2012
grin grin grin bros why not join them strolling. LMMFAO

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women A The Problem Of Child Birth- 5 Or More by Busybody2(f): 10:59pm On Mar 22, 2012
Is this the woman's problem or Naija men and most Africans, shameless lots, dropping children every year like rabbits and leaving them at the mercies of the Western World to donate foreign aids to them before they can feed their broods.
Re: Nigerian Women A The Problem Of Child Birth- 5 Or More by olajide8(m): 11:50am On Mar 25, 2012
Busy_body: Is this the woman's problem or Naija men and most Africans, shameless lots, dropping children every year like rabbits and leaving them at the mercies of the Western World to donate foreign aids to them before they can feed their broods.
Sincerely I don't know and I guess the statement about african men sounds quite out of place, I am an african man and I don't have that kind of thing flowing through my veins, I know from my personal research that pressure, poverty normally cause most men to be sexual hyper- active, but I just believe they have to start thinking of themselves more (the women), people in a relationship want sex, but that doesn't mean their shouldn't be birth control measures put into it, and men, have failed to get vesectomized so the women should help by blocking their tubes at least because if you decide to get pregers every time you have sex then theirs a problem with you as a woman, which these women have failed to see, but going back to the issue is it a trophy to move around in groups with protruding bellies causing pedestrian traffic, and you just can't push them out of the way, with all the un-comfort you can visible notice in them, just thinking out loud.
Re: Nigerian Women A The Problem Of Child Birth- 5 Or More by olajide8(m): 8:31pm On Sep 14, 2014
2013 had' and 2014 has' thou hasn't finished have been different years - I guess it has finally settled in people - no more child rearing - I haven't seen these group of women, or any group of women this time around, just the normal occasional as it should be 1 or 2 women, here and there- I guess its the economy or is it striking doctors that have changed things?
Re: Nigerian Women A The Problem Of Child Birth- 5 Or More by Kanwulia: 8:32pm On Sep 14, 2014
Any oda work for we? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Women A The Problem Of Child Birth- 5 Or More by egopersonified(f): 10:16pm On Sep 14, 2014
Op, by the way, wetin you dey fine for street?
Re: Nigerian Women A The Problem Of Child Birth- 5 Or More by olajide8(m): 12:01am On Sep 15, 2014
egopersonified: Op, by the way, wetin you dey fine for street?
Aunti see question O! Hahahaha *rolling on my bed*- How I go take answer nau? Well - strolling is not an offence nah! - sometimes walking, rather then going with a car or taxi(ing) or flying AUMTC bus aka red molue, isn't an offence, if your very rich- sometimes the adrenaline produced by walking also does good work to ones mental state - bottomline it just happened - sha! And I haven't seen them in a while-
Re: Nigerian Women A The Problem Of Child Birth- 5 Or More by egopersonified(f): 7:45am On Sep 15, 2014
olajide8:
Aunti see question O! Hahahaha *rolling on my bed*- How I go take answer nau? Well - strolling is not an offence nah! - sometimes walking, rather then going with a car or taxi(ing) or flying AUMTC bus aka red molue, isn't an offence, if your very rich- sometimes the adrenaline produced by walking also does good work to ones mental state - bottomline it just happened - sha! And I haven't seen them in a while-

Next time, do your strolling and wakaing for treadmill.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women A The Problem Of Child Birth- 5 Or More by olajide8(m): 10:48am On Sep 15, 2014
egopersonified:

Next time, do your strolling and wakaing for treadmill.
Noted - hahahahaha
Re: Nigerian Women A The Problem Of Child Birth- 5 Or More by LaRoyalHighness(f): 5:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
...and they women impregnated themselves..Right?..#when will people stop blaming women for all their' problems?
Re: Nigerian Women A The Problem Of Child Birth- 5 Or More by olajide8(m): 5:03am On Sep 16, 2014
^^ something tells me - I am about to be jackie chan(ed) for being hassled by pregnant women* dia is God O!
Re: Nigerian Women A The Problem Of Child Birth- 5 Or More by olajide8(m): 5:13am On Sep 16, 2014
LaRoyalHighness: ...and they women impregnated themselves..Right?..#when will people stop blaming women for all their' problems?
I guess I wasn't thorough in my grouse, one of the married pregnant women -I know well, she has a set of twins and 4 other kids- that pregnancy she was carrying was her 7th -and I mean it O! - I was trying to pass and she was -like, grumbling or mumbling something, I assumed, she was saying she was moving, or in her mind "where this one dey go?" and then she said something to the other women - I don't know O! Maybe this was my feeling then, when they Started talking to themselves, bottomline they wanted me to slow down and continue my important mission carrying baby feet behind them- and that triggered it off

(1) (Reply)

Please Am Confussed About This / . / What Can I Do Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.