Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Love Online: Good Or Bad? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Online: Good Or Bad? (3403 Views)

Can You Fall In Love Online/fb With Someone You've Never Met? / Why Do Some People Fall In Love Online? / 10 Ways To Express Your Love Online Or In Facebook: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Online: Good Or Bad? by mobf: 12:51am On Dec 04, 2011
Just wondering what happened to the days we didn't have to go online looking for love. Nowadays peeps go as far as seeking marriage through online dating sites, radio shows e.t.c . What's your take on this trend?
Re: Love Online: Good Or Bad? by r231(m): 12:52am On Dec 04, 2011
thinking. . . .
Re: Love Online: Good Or Bad? by Nobody: 1:07am On Dec 04, 2011
Its a good thing
Re: Love Online: Good Or Bad? by mobf: 1:14am On Dec 04, 2011
Guess you're speaking from experience
Re: Love Online: Good Or Bad? by slimyem: 1:23am On Dec 04, 2011
you can meet anyone anywhere and where you do doesnt really matter so long you understand the +ves and -ves of what you are getting into.
Re: Love Online: Good Or Bad? by 195(f): 1:26am On Dec 04, 2011
190 and mzdarkskin ---> LOVE MADE IN TOKYO CONGO grin grin
Re: Love Online: Good Or Bad? by mobf: 1:33am On Dec 04, 2011
slimyem:

you can meet anyone anywhere and where you do doesnt really matter so long you understand the +ves and -ves of what you are getting into.
hmmnnn
Re: Love Online: Good Or Bad? by iice(f): 5:18am On Dec 04, 2011
To each his/her own.
Works for some, doesn't for others.
Re: Love Online: Good Or Bad? by claremont(m): 8:23am On Dec 04, 2011
The devil you know is real around you is by far fetter than the angel you chase online.
Re: Love Online: Good Or Bad? by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 04, 2011
let me finish drinking i will comment
Re: Love Online: Good Or Bad? by bekay911(f): 9:42am On Dec 04, 2011
Comment uploading , 99%
Re: Love Online: Good Or Bad? by Ranoscky(m): 9:55am On Dec 04, 2011
I met my gf online, and she's the best thing that have ever happened to me. NOT just the "best", but the BESTEST, ever!
Re: Love Online: Good Or Bad? by cynthiafred67(f): 6:22pm On Dec 04, 2011
just passing no coment yet *brb*
Re: Love Online: Good Or Bad? by kasiem(m): 7:35pm On Dec 04, 2011
Make i finish sucking breasst, i dey come.
Re: Love Online: Good Or Bad? by Mynd44: 8:24pm On Dec 04, 2011
If you can e-mail punny no problem if not, then guy you gats think am oh
Re: Love Online: Good Or Bad? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 04, 2011
Ranoscky:
I met my gf online, and she's the best thing that have ever happened to me. NOT just the "best", but the BESTEST, ever!

Awww smiley

One advantage is getting to know a person from the inside first. It's easy to see someone in person and want to stay with them due to physical attraction or chemistry, even if mentally, emotionally, or spiritually they don't measure.
Re: Love Online: Good Or Bad? by mobf: 10:14pm On Dec 04, 2011
iice:

To each his/her own.
Works for some, doesn't for others.

Makes sense
Re: Love Online: Good Or Bad? by Mynd44: 4:11am On Dec 05, 2011
Re: Love Online: Good Or Bad? by Ranoscky(m): 9:05am On Dec 05, 2011
ogugua88:

Awww smiley

One advantage is getting to know a person from the inside first. It's easy to see someone in person and want to stay with them due to physical attraction or chemistry, even if mentally, emotionally, or spiritually they don't measure.
Believe u me, that girl is better than ALL D physical attracted girls (my ex's) that I v been with. I'll SURELY take her to D alter when D time comes.
Re: Love Online: Good Or Bad? by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 05, 2011
^^ @ RANOSCKY , You are Lucky wink
Re: Love Online: Good Or Bad? by Ranoscky(m): 10:02am On Dec 05, 2011
^ I dey tel u, broda!
Re: Love Online: Good Or Bad? by Nobody: 1:24am On Dec 06, 2011
mobf:

Just wondering what happened to the days we didn't have to go online looking for love. Nowadays peeps go as far as seeking marriage through online dating sites, radio shows e.t.c . What's your take on this trend?
what happened to the days when men lived in holes and never had to come out?
Re: Love Online: Good Or Bad? by Mynd44: 5:41am On Dec 06, 2011
It is bad
Re: Love Online: Good Or Bad? by mobf: 10:25am On Dec 06, 2011
sauer:

what happened to the days when men lived in holes and never had to come out?
Your point?
Re: Love Online: Good Or Bad? by anniesmith018: 5:55am On Dec 20, 2012
mobf: Just wondering what happened to the days we didn't have to go online looking for love. Nowadays peeps go as far as seeking marriage through online dating sites, radio shows e.t.c . What's your take on this trend?

Hello,

I think find love online is best idea.Online dating sites are a great tool to meet the person of your dreams. More than 40 million people in the US use this form of dating to find their partner because it is ideal in today's time-strapped world. To find your true love, do some amount of soul-searching to figure out what you want and use this dating site to meet, know and fall in love!

Find love online
Re: Love Online: Good Or Bad? by omotola1(m): 7:51am On Dec 20, 2012
As for me, GOOD! Why do you guys keep making it appear as if it is demons that are online?
I met my gurl online and yes we are still together, it‘s almost getting to 2 years now.
I wasn‘t looking for love when i met her at first, but one thing just simply led to the other.
Re: Love Online: Good Or Bad? by dmcdad: 8:18am On Dec 20, 2012
There is no pre-defined place to find love and as such, love can be found anywhere or everywhere. Finding love online is neither good nor bad, it depends on the individual and the person's disposition towards finding it in a real world.. Some people don't find it easy approaching gurlz in the real world, and some others just don't have the time to get someone for themselves. In that light, finding it online can come handy for them.

There is nothing actually wrong with it. I won't advise it because there is nothing more than finding love in a non-virtual, but if the need arises, then it ain't bad either.
Re: Love Online: Good Or Bad? by wireen: 11:21am On May 24, 2013
mobf: Just wondering what happened to the days we didn't have to go online looking for love. Nowadays peeps go as far as seeking marriage through online dating sites, radio shows e.t.c . What's your take on this trend?

I've met my husband online on http://www.czech-single-women.com/ but I wasn't looking for boyfriend or even husband. I just wanted to meet someone new. But we met after few emails, fell in love a now we're still happy together for 6 years smiley
Re: Love Online: Good Or Bad? by Mynd44: 11:24am On May 24, 2013
wireen:

I've met my husband online on http://www.czech-single-women.com/ but I wasn't looking for boyfriend or even husband. I just wanted to meet someone new. But we met after few emails, fell in love a now we're still happy together for 6 years smiley
Awww. That's so sweet
Re: Love Online: Good Or Bad? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 26, 2017
I kind of love Evaberry, I met her here

(1) (Reply)

How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? / She Read My BBM Chat / What Did She Marry Him For...money Or Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.