Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,389 members, 7,808,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? (3416 Views)

Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? / Musculine Babes Take Over Nl / How To Tell If A Guy Likes You: Does He Like You? Why Are Guys So Hard To Read? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by slimyem: 1:37am On Dec 04, 2011
seriously,it's starting to get annoying.if its not *she hurt me*,its *i'm losing her* or *she's farting in my face* or *she's has stopped kissing me* or *she didnt follow me to the toilet*
Why are girls not crying as much since they are by default very emotional?
Can anyone pls explain what's going on here?
Han-han!this crying should stop already puhleees.
You guys should stop being p.u.ssies,grow some testicl.es and start acting like real men.for reals!

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by 195(f): 2:07am On Dec 04, 2011
Because they've been eating these dudes/Boyfriends money since Jan 1st 2011 this year

Xmas time now - they are targeting HIT MEN/ Yahoo boys/ Yankee boys who just arrived and as such dumping these dudes/boyfriends

fast forward to Jan 5th 2012 they would go back to those dudes to dump them again FEBRUARY 14 2012 back to the HIT MEN

and the circle goes over and over again - Thats You and your sisters(Nigerian girls for u)

I hope ive been able to answer your question
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by toyemz(f): 2:26am On Dec 04, 2011
@190

it seems that you are refering to nigerians based in nigeria

but i guess she was refering to all nigerians home and abroad
my understanding oh

or is it only the guys living in nigeria that suffer this fate?
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by 195(f): 2:29am On Dec 04, 2011
^yes its only Nigerians that are back home that suffer this fate
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by SAFO(m): 2:30am On Dec 04, 2011
ROFLMAO @thread

Please no kill am slimyem.  grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by Nobody: 2:40am On Dec 04, 2011
Na mostly home based naija bobos dey cry.After the bobo don spend im whole month salary on the babe and the naija babe still dump run after one sugar daddy with big belle just tell me why the bobo no go cry grin.But we foreign based bobo lucky sha because naija women wahala no dey reach us at all at all grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by Nobody: 2:40am On Dec 04, 2011
slimyem:

seriously,it's starting to get annoying.if its not *she hurt me*,its *i'm losing her* or *she's farting in my face* or *she's has stopped kissing me* or *she didnt follow me to the toilet*
You guys should stop being p.u.ssies,grow some testicl.es and start acting like real men.for reals!
And when some guy really grows some testicle and uses you to act like a real man, you'd probably be the first one crying! undecided
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by slimyem: 2:45am On Dec 04, 2011
sauer:

And when some guy really grows some testicle and uses you to act like a real man, you'd probably be the first one crying! undecided
its okay to cry when shite happens buh it also makes sense to know how to control your emotions especially when you CLAIM to be a man.
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by Nobody: 2:53am On Dec 04, 2011
My bet is these men cry cos they are only humans. . . .and it's certainly permitted for humans to cry. Bottling up emotions has never promised to be a good thing for anyone, men or women alike.
Plus, discard that little weeny notion in your mind that men are supposed to be tough, strong and unflinching. No, that isn't customary. And it speaks less of your general assumptions in life. Women, such as you maybe, might be stronger than certain men. . . and that is not unpermitted. wink
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by Nobody: 3:47am On Dec 04, 2011
sauer:

My bet is these men cry cos they are only humans. . . .and it's certainly permitted for humans to cry. Bottling up emotions has never promised to be a good thing for anyone, men or women alike.
Plus, discard that little weeny notion in your mind that men are supposed to be tough, strong and unflinching. No, that isn't customary. And it speaks less of your general assumptions in life. Women, such as you maybe, might be stronger than certain men. . . and that is not unpermitted. wink
Ever so intelligent. wink wink wink
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by moonraker(m): 4:29am On Dec 04, 2011
slimyem:

its okay to cry when shite happens buh it also makes sense to know how to control your emotions especially when you CLAIM to be a man.

ooooooh for the love of all that is good and pure, stop embarrassing yourself,  really, U are part of the reason why these men cry. go do your

research properly,  The men who cry on this site were heartbroken or dumped or whatever u wanna classify it as by Guess who?? Nigerian women. it is

quite unfortunate. how many times have u seen on this site where a guy would complain about his foreign spouse or gf?? This means there is a Hugh problem

somewhere. nigerian women need to check themselves seriously,  Dare i say it but some of these women aint civilized,
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by MrsChima1(f): 6:16am On Dec 04, 2011
OP

If you ever wondered why I am always calling some chatters sensitive manbitches and dick suckers because many of them acts like Sweet Britches (gay men) and boys on their periods. Many of them cry and argue over the dumbest shit on Nairaland. I have noticed only homosexual men fights and are catty with females online and offline.

Nothing is worse than a manbitch on his period. Just saying.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by moonraker(m): 7:02am On Dec 04, 2011
Deluded
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by Excelboi(m): 8:47am On Dec 04, 2011
Shupiiid and sense(less) thread!!
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by slimyem: 9:50am On Dec 04, 2011
Excelboi:

Shupiiid and sense(less) thread!!
yeah,the truth is bitter and sense-less sometimes.
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by emofine(f): 10:27am On Dec 04, 2011
sauer:

Plus, discard that little weeny notion in your mind that men are supposed to be tough, strong and unflinching. No, that isn't customary. And it speaks less of your general assumptions in life. Women, such as you maybe, might be stronger than certain men. . . and that is not unpermitted.  wink

I must say your intelligence is very attractive but I believe the OP was exclusively referring to the few perpetual actors whiners on NL.

@OP how can you even be so sure that all these so called "victims" are all males? I'm sure many people pose here with numerous identities.
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by dabrake(m): 6:34pm On Dec 04, 2011
@op, i cant cry due to heartbreak. not when i'm an arsenal fan. Lae lae!!!! Arsenal fans know what i'm talking about. Arsenal heartbreaks na im brutal pass and if i dey overcome arsenal's heartbreak at the spot, then the babe wey go make me cry now no dey exist.
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 04, 2011
[size=14pt]Some Guys on NL pls. . . Thank you![/size]
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by Mynd44: 8:35pm On Dec 04, 2011
Guys are crying cos they want to.
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by cynthiafred67(f): 11:08pm On Dec 04, 2011
because they are jobless.
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by IbroSaunks(m): 11:26pm On Dec 04, 2011
sauer:

danke Herr sauer! if guys don't cry, they will also say guys are insensitive and cold,
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by Scash(f): 12:22am On Dec 05, 2011
Funny. . . Those whinin r usually lies. And seriously, dos threads shld only be replied by guys dt blives Naija girls r dangerous. E.g lefulefu n 190
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by Nobody: 2:02am On Dec 05, 2011
Who cried on NL?
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by Mynd44: 3:41am On Dec 05, 2011
MMM= cry babby
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by franel79(m): 10:22pm On Nov 20, 2012
190_@:
Because they've been eating these dudes/Boyfriends money since Jan 1st 2011 this year

Xmas time now - they are targeting HIT MEN/ Yahoo boys/ Yankee boys who just arrived and as such dumping these dudes/boyfriends

fast forward to Jan 5th 2012 they would go back to those dudes to dump them again FEBRUARY 14 2012 back to the HIT MEN

and the circle goes over and over again - Thats You and your sisters(Nigerian girls for u)

I hope ive been able to answer your question

That's the best answer so far.
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by MrsChima(f): 10:40pm On Nov 20, 2012
slimyem: seriously,it's starting to get annoying.if its not *she hurt me*,its *i'm losing her* or *she's farting in my face* or *she's has stopped kissing me* or *she didnt follow me to the toilet*

Spoiled by their mammies and dated chicks who coddled them.
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by Mynd44: 10:54pm On Nov 20, 2012
Who brought this back?
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by pleep(m): 1:51am On Nov 21, 2012
OP if you want to year the real truth listen up.

You Nigerian women are horrible, you have every bad quality conceivable in a female and to make matters worse you cant even admit it. Nothing could ever posses me to date a Nigerian girl, not after everything i've seen and heard. When a ton of people are saying the same damn thing about you, listen up because it is the truth.

As for the men, they deserve everything they get because they made you this way. I believe the women in a society are a reflection of the men. Nigerian men are a greedy spineless gaggle of thirsty niggas with balls for brains, but if you want to know why they come online to rant and complain look in the mirror.
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by moonraker(m): 2:24am On Nov 21, 2012
Troll!!!
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by Nobody: 2:26am On Nov 21, 2012
pleep: OP if you want to year the real truth listen up.

You Nigerian women are horrible, you have every bad quality conceivable in a female and to make matters worse you cant even admit it. Nothing could ever posses me to date a Nigerian girl, not after everything i've seen and heard. When a ton of people are saying the same damn thing about you, listen up because it is the truth.

As for the men, they deserve everything they get because they made you this way. I believe the women in a society are a reflection of what the men tolerate. Nigerian men are a spineless gaggle of thirsty niggas with balls for brains, but if you want to know why they come online to rant and complain look in the mirror.

The ugliest ones have the loudest mouth.

You for fine small before insulting the women in your household, they deserve better.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by pleep(m): 2:28am On Nov 21, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

The ugliest ones have the loudest mouth.

You for fine small before insulting the women in your household, they deserve better.
Eya! my mother is the perfect woman. She even taught me how to protect myself from goldiggers (Igbo and Yoruba are the worst) grin
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by Nobody: 2:32am On Nov 21, 2012
pleep: Eya! my mother is the perfect woman. She even taught me how to protect myself from goldiggers (Igbo and Yoruba are the worst) grin

You're a poor freshman, who just entered the mini-version of the big world, yet you want to talk about protection from golddigging as if you've experienced it.

You're just a little boy who talks about what he doesn't know. I bet you've never even dated before.

If you must muddle up Nigerian women, at least specify by name which family members of yours has done you wrong.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

As A Guy would You Take Your Girlfriend U Love To The Club? / Mr Valentine Challenge [Round 2] / She Disrespects Me Because I'm Younger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.