Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Childhood Friend Who Was Killed By Her Husband Because Of Jealousy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Childhood Friend Who Was Killed By Her Husband Because Of Jealousy (831 Views)

African Women With Big Butts, Oyinbo Ladies Would Die Of Jealousy / THE WONDERS OF Jealousy(in A Relationship). / JEALOUSY-A Guy Bite His Lady's Lips Off During A Kiss Because Of Jealousy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Childhood Friend Who Was Killed By Her Husband Because Of Jealousy by mrwils(m): 3:13pm On Dec 04, 2011
I have a childhood friend who was killed by her husband because of jealousy [who is now facing 38yrs in prison] , She had two kids for that man, Now, I don't know how to pacify both families over those kids because my late friend's family doesn't want their in-laws to ever see those kids again, Infact, I heard My late friend's elderly sister is planning to take those children abroad.

I have been a childhood friend to both families but I don't know what to do!! My late friends husband's families want to see and have those kids always come visit them, While the other sides says NO!, I am in between the two sides! and I am also thinking of whats best for those kids, I know my late friend would have loved peace to go on, but what can I do?

Now If this late friend of mine happens to be your sister,
Would you allow your in-law see their grandchildren, for a while, for holidays, during weekends?
Or would you let them pay for life?
Or do you think Its better you let those kids grow up and decide by themselves?
Re: Childhood Friend Who Was Killed By Her Husband Because Of Jealousy by 195(f): 3:19pm On Dec 04, 2011
Its a well known fact that 90% of Nigerian women are killers anyway

apart from the fact they are specialized in killing their husbands

99.9% of them minus my relatives oh specialize in abortion

aint that murder

99.9% of nairaland women are murders too who's commited abortion @ one stage of their lives too

dont ask me how i knew

Re: Childhood Friend Who Was Killed By Her Husband Because Of Jealousy by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 04, 2011
190_@:

aint that murder

99.9% of nairaland women are murders too who's commited abortion @ one stage of their lives too

dont ask me how i knew

lol
Re: Childhood Friend Who Was Killed By Her Husband Because Of Jealousy by Switup: 3:24pm On Dec 04, 2011
na wah oooi no fit shout shaking ma head
Re: Childhood Friend Who Was Killed By Her Husband Because Of Jealousy by mykali(m): 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2011
@190. . .how did you answer any of the questions that the OP asked, hmm??

@ OP the case looks like it will end up in court
Re: Childhood Friend Who Was Killed By Her Husband Because Of Jealousy by 195(f): 3:33pm On Dec 04, 2011
^Nor be Nigerian women again

I sabi their mata now

if you see a Nigerian woman and see a cobra

Kill the woman first before u kill the cobra undecided
Re: Childhood Friend Who Was Killed By Her Husband Because Of Jealousy by Mynd44: 3:39pm On Dec 04, 2011
Sad just sad
Re: Childhood Friend Who Was Killed By Her Husband Because Of Jealousy by Idowuogbo(f): 3:52pm On Dec 04, 2011
Dis situation is tragic cry cry,1 bad person in d click don't mean they all evil.I don't blame d deceased family for reacting like dat they angry and still mourning dier loss,d in-laws family should show interest in seeing dose kids but for now expect little if d matter doesn't go court.I wud say d kids remain wiv d deceased family till they are old enough to make dier own decisions but dey also need a counsellor to help dem understand d trauma, I no sum1 in a similar circumstance and his kids went gaga for a while.
Re: Childhood Friend Who Was Killed By Her Husband Because Of Jealousy by toyemz(f): 4:52pm On Dec 04, 2011
@poster

this is one very sad situation that no one wants to be in
every angle you look at is filled with pain
and hatred
but all that matters now are the kids,not only what they feel now,but what they will feel in the future
even if the courts decide in favour of the man's family, the kids may not want to see them
real sad situation
i hope God just dullens the pain as time goes on that will enable other angles to be looked at (amen)

@190
just wondering how you excluded your female relations from the murdering lot
Re: Childhood Friend Who Was Killed By Her Husband Because Of Jealousy by cynthiafred67(f): 5:18pm On Dec 04, 2011
190_@:

aint that murder

dont ask me how i knew

^^ can someone pls tell me what this guy is talkin abt? How did u answer any of the questions?

Idowuogbo:

Dis situation is tragic cry cry,1 bad person in d click don't mean they all evil.I don't blame d deceased family for reacting like dat they angry and still mourning dier loss,d in-laws family should show interest in seeing dose kids but for now expect little if d matter doesn't go court.I wud say d kids remain wiv d deceased family till they are old enough to make dier own decisions but dey also need a counsellor to help dem understand d trauma.

^^ SECONDED
Re: Childhood Friend Who Was Killed By Her Husband Because Of Jealousy by 195(f): 6:32pm On Dec 04, 2011
cynthiafred67:

^^ can someone pls tell me what this guy is talkin abt? How did u answer any of the questions?

I taya for the guy myself angry
Re: Childhood Friend Who Was Killed By Her Husband Because Of Jealousy by Mynd44: 4:25am On Dec 05, 2011
^^^
You mumu no be small

(1) (Reply)

Can We Help Him? / B D Real Guy Diz Season. / A Big Hello To All NL Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.