Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,541 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:35 PM

Isn't This Just Cruel (part 2) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Isn't This Just Cruel (part 2) (2003 Views)

Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator / (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. / My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isn't This Just Cruel (part 2) by Mynd44: 4:21am On Dec 05, 2011
And after y'all waste your time telling her what to do, she will do the opposite and come back in three months for more
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel (part 2) by Basics007: 4:30am On Dec 05, 2011
Another salacious story.
Another blog advertisement.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel (part 2) by Mynd44: 4:34am On Dec 05, 2011
^^
You dey mind them?
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel (part 2) by obowunmi(m): 5:18am On Dec 05, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel (part 2) by Amya(f): 7:03am On Dec 05, 2011
Basics007:

Another salacious story.
Another blog advertisement.

Not true!
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel (part 2) by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 05, 2011
Amya take sexkillz advice so when and if you decide to move on you will have closure. Your guy is still growing up just in case you continue with him you will need to be very patient and tolerate his f ups. Relationships are always a learning process you get to know yourself better. I think you should also learn in this relationship what your expectations are from a man, at what level do get intimate with him, what are your values in a rship? The only thing i'd hate for you is to have repeatedly negative experiences.

Rest assured the world is full of nice,kind,loving,sincere,generous and responsible men. Define yourself and NEVER settle for less when you know you deserve the best.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel (part 2) by Youngpo413: 6:07am On Oct 17, 2014
Yanga dey sleep

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women, Alcohol And Morals. / Four Reasons I Dont Have A Girl Friend - Antoni Omeihe / ...smile.. 2014!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.