Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,887 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians (15315 Views)

What The Bible Teaches About These Five Church Practices / Some Nigeria Christian Practices That White People Don’t Do / 10 Unbiblical/unspiritual Practices Thriving In The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by LagosShia: 6:14pm On Dec 04, 2011
1.) Taking off your shoes before entering the place of worship:
Exodus 3:5
"Do not come any closer," God said. "Take off your sandals, for the place where you are standing is holy ground."
Acts 7:33
"Then the Lord said to him, 'Take off your sandals; the place where you are standing is holy ground.

2.) Ablution-Washing before prayers
Exodus 40:31-32
and Moses and Aaron and his sons used it to wash their hands and feet.They washed whenever they entered the Tent of Meeting or approached the altar, as the Lord commanded Moses.
Acts 21:26
Then Paul took the men, and the next day purifying himself with them entered into the temple, to signify the accomplishment of the days of purification, until that an offering should be offered for every one of them.

3.) Genuflection (Rukoo)
Luke 22:41

“He withdrew about a stone's throw beyond them, knelt down and prayed”,

Acts 7:60
“And he kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice, Lord, lay not this sin to their charge. And when he had said this, he fell asleep”

Acts 20:36.
“When he had said this, he knelt down with all of them and prayed”.

4.) Prostration (Sujood)
Genesis 17:3
Abram fell facedown, and God said to him,
Numbers 20:6
Moses and Aaron went from the assembly to the entrance to the Tent of Meeting and fell facedown, and the glory of the LORD appeared to them.

Joshua 5:14
"Neither," he replied, "but as commander of the army of the LORD I have now come." Then Joshua fell facedown to the ground in reverence, and asked him, "What message does my Lord have for his servant?"
Matthew 26:39
"Going a little farther, he (Jesus) fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will."

5.) Zakat (Charity) as a means of purification and growth
1Peter 4:8
"And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins".

6.) Fasting and Prayers
Matthew 17:21
Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.
Mark 9:29
"And he said unto them, This kind can come forth by nothing, but by prayer and fasting".

7.) Hajj-Pilgrimage To Makkah (aka Bacca in the Quran)
Psalm 84:4-7
"Blessed are those who dwell in your house;they are ever praising you.Selah Blessed are those whose strength is in you,who have set their hearts on pilgrimage.As they pass through the Valley of Baca,they make it a place of springs;the autumn rains also cover it with pools.They go from strength to strength,till each appears before God in Zion.Hear my prayer, O Lord God Almighty;listen to me, O God of Jacob.Selah Look upon our shield,c O God;look with favor on your anointed one.Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere;I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. For the Lord God is a sun and shield;the Lord bestows favor and honor;no good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless. Lord Almighty,blessed is the man who trusts in you.

8.) Qiblah-Direction Towards the House of God While Praying
Daniel 6:10
Now when Daniel learned that the decree had been published, he went home to his upstairs room where the windows opened toward Jerusalem. Three times a day he got down on his knees and prayed, giving thanks to his God, just as he had done before.

Jonah 2: 4-7
“Then I said, I am cast out of thy sight; yet ‘I will look again’ toward thy holy temple…When my soul fainted within me I remembered Yahweh; and my prayer came in unto thee, into thine holy temple.”

2 Chronicles 6:18-21
18 “But will God really dwell on earth with humans? The heavens, even the highest heavens, cannot contain you. How much less this temple I have built! 19 Yet, LORD my God, give attention to your servant’s prayer and his plea for mercy. Hear the cry and the prayer that your servant is praying in your presence. 20 May your eyes be open toward this temple day and night, this place of which you said you would put your Name there. May you hear the prayer your servant prays toward this place. 21 Hear the supplications of your servant and of your people Israel when they pray toward this place. Hear from heaven, your dwelling place; and when you hear, forgive.

1 Kings 8:27-29
27 “But will God really dwell on earth? The heavens, even the highest heaven, cannot contain you. How much less this temple I have built! 28 Yet give attention to your servant’s prayer and his plea for mercy, LORD my God. Hear the cry and the prayer that your servant is praying in your presence this day. 29 May your eyes be open toward this temple night and day, this place of which you said, ‘My Name shall be there,’ so that you will hear the prayer your servant prays toward this place.

Isaiah 38:2
"Then Hezekiah turned his face toward the wall, and prayed unto the LORD".

1 Kings 8:44-45
"When you command your people to go into battle against their enemies and they pray to you, wherever they are, facing this city which you have chosen and this Temple which I have built for you, listen to their prayers. Hear them in heaven and give them victory".

9.) Abstaining from alcohol
Proverbs 20:1
"Wine is a mocker, strong drink is raging: and whosoever is deceived thereby is not wise".
Proverbs 23:31-32
"Do not gaze at wine when it is red, when it sparkles in the cup, when it goes down smoothly!
In the end it bites like a snake and poisons like a viper."
Romans 14:21
"It is good neither to eat flesh, nor to drink wine, nor any thing whereby thy brother stumbleth, or is offended, or is made weak.
Luke 1:15
For he will be great in the sight of the Lord; and he will drink no wine or liquor, and he will be filled with the Holy Spirit [a]while yet in his mother’s womb.
Ephesians 5:18
Do not get drunk on wine, which leads to debauchery. Instead, be filled with the Spirit,

10.Bathing After Sexual Intercourse
Leviticus 15:16-18
Any man who has a flow of semen must take a bath, but he still remains unclean until evening. 17If the semen touches anything made of cloth or leather, these must be washed, but they still remain unclean until evening. 18After having sex, both the man and the woman must take a bath, but they still remain unclean until evening.

11.) A Woman With Monthly Period Avoids Worship
Leviticus 15:19-27
19When a woman has her monthly period, she remains unclean for seven days, and if you touch her, you must take a bath, but you remain unclean until evening. 20-23Anything that she rests on or sits on is also unclean, and if you touch either of these, you must wash your clothes and take a bath, but you still remain unclean until evening. 24Any man who has sex with her during this time becomes unclean for seven days, and anything he rests on is also unclean.
25Any woman who has a flow of blood outside her regular monthly period is unclean until it stops, just as she is during her monthly period. 26Anything that she rests on or sits on during this time is also unclean, just as it would be during her period. 27If you touch either of these, you must wash your clothes and take a bath, but you still remain unclean until evening.

MORE TO COME!
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by dankol: 8:35pm On Dec 04, 2011
U forgot 2 include "answer not a fool according to his folly". I av told u, u can do beta in d mosque. Its futile here. May God open ur eyes to knw d truth and notin bt d truth. I dnt mean to b offensive, if u see it so.
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 04, 2011
A Bat is trying to tell an Owl how to see. grin grin
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by bashydemy(m): 11:37am On Dec 05, 2011
frosbel:

A Bat is trying to tell an Owl how to see. grin grin

dankol:

U forgot 2 include "answer not a fool according to his folly". I av told u, u can do beta in d mosque. Its futile here. May God open your eyes to knw d truth and notin bt d truth. I dnt mean to b offensive, if u see it so.
Why can't you guy defend those verses up there and proof him wrong. Truth they say is bitter. Someone proof some reasonable verses from the book you believe in so much, Instead of you to defend and proof him wrong all you do is typing nonsense here.
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by bashydemy(m): 11:42am On Dec 05, 2011
@ Lagoshia to back up those verses here is another praying in Jamat

Nehemiah 8:4-6:

4And Ezra the scribe stood upon a pulpit of wood, which they had made for the purpose; and beside him stood Mattithiah, and Shema, and Anaiah, and Urijah, and Hilkiah, and Maaseiah, on his right hand; and on his left hand, Pedaiah, and Mishael, and Malchiah, and Hashum, and Hashbadana, Zechariah, and Meshullam.

5And Ezra opened the book in the sight of all the people; (for he was above all the peoplewink and when he opened it, all the people stood up:

6And Ezra blessed the LORD, the great God. And all the people answered, Amen, Amen, with lifting up their hands: and they bowed their heads, and worshipped the LORD with their faces to the ground.

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by congoshine(m): 3:57pm On Dec 05, 2011
I wonder why a muslim,who is supposedly on the 'right path' bother about people that have missed the plot?

Lets focus on the tradgedy at karbala at this time when Imam Al-Hussain (AS) was murdered in cold blood by the sunnis.

Innalai. .
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2011
i wonder why muslims struggle too had to find islam in the bible. grin
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by bashydemy(m): 5:29pm On Dec 05, 2011
^^ The same way christian struggle so hard to find Christianity in the bible. if there is anywhere in bible that Christianity was mention in the bible show me.
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 05, 2011
^^^

But we definitely do not look for it in the Quran grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 05, 2011
bashy_demy:

^^ The same way christian struggle so hard to find Christianity in the bible. if there is anywhere in bible that Christianity was mention in the bible show me.

huh? Is this a joke or what? grin I know you're desperate but dear dont expouse so much ignorant falsehood. The new very tenet of christianity is John 3:16
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by bashydemy(m): 5:48pm On Dec 05, 2011
frosbel:

^^^

But we definitely do not look for it in the Quran grin grin grin grin grin grin
because there is nothing for you to look for there. Quran is the most perfect book in the world no contradiction
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 05, 2011
bashy_demy:

because there is nothing for you to look for there. Quran is the most perfect book in the world no contradiction

which is why i cant find the so-called messages of the prophets there and i have to search a bible to find them? grin You sir are a clown.
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by bashydemy(m): 6:00pm On Dec 05, 2011
^^ and you ar ethe biggest clown sir tell what are you are searching for in there you will always find it there except there is no record for it.

davidylan:

huh? Is this a joke or what?  grin I know you're desperate but dear dont expouse so much ignorant falsehood. The new very tenet of christianity is[b] John 3:16[/b]
and about finding Christianity in the bible was that bold in the new version written by your pastor?
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by plappville(f): 6:21pm On Dec 05, 2011
bashy_demy:

Among all the Muslim in NL, u and @uplawal are the funniest, How will u say no contradiction in a book that made copy of the Jewish history and also copied from the bible itself? Isnt that the reason why the koran is so much errornic? when u copy from different angle, u must arrive at a confussing conclusion, that was exactly what Mohamed did, i wouldn't doubt if the Koran is in the bible becos the kuran made copy os the Old testament practice. I ve to do like my gran dad, but in a very modern way! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 05, 2011
plappville:

Among all the Muslim in NL, u and @uplawal are the funniest, How will u say no contradiction in a book that made copy of the Jewish history and also copied from the bible itself? Isnt that the reason why the koran is so much errornic? when u copy from different angle, u must arrive at a confussing conclusion, that was exactly what Mohamed did, i wouldn't doubt if the Koran is in the bible becos the kuran made copy os the Old testament practice. I ve to do like my gran dad, but in a very modern way! grin grin

i tire for am. grin at least he made me laugh today. Has he ever read a quran?
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by plappville(f): 6:39pm On Dec 05, 2011
He may be a new convert or so, his replies shows, that man/boy no know wetin Mohamed write inside the kuran grin grin
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by bashydemy(m): 7:26pm On Dec 05, 2011
@plappville and davidylan i chanllenge both of you to bring out the contradiction in the Holy quran, do you think Quran was brought by one idiot paul and was written but some 40 stupid men? i laugh at you guys always arguing blindly without proof
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 05, 2011
bashy_demy:

@plappville and davidylan i chanllenge both of you to bring out the contradiction in the Holy quran, do you think Quran was brought by one paul and was written but some 40 silly men? i laugh at you guys always arguing blindly without proof

lets start with this - Surah 19sad19:70) then We know very well which of them deserves most to be thrown into Hell?
(19:71) And there is none of you who will not be presented before the confines of Hell *44 , for this is a settled ,decree, which your Lord will bring in force; (19:72) then We will deliver those who were pious (in the world), and will leave the transgressors there on their knees.

Are you going to hell or not? grin
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by bashydemy(m): 7:52pm On Dec 05, 2011
davidylan:

lets start with this - Surah 19sad19:70) then We know very well which of them deserves most to be thrown into Hell?
(19:71) And there is none of you who will not be presented before the confines of Hell *44 , for this is a settled ,decree, which your Lord will bring in force; (19:72) then We will deliver those who were pious (in the world), and will leave the transgressors there on their knees.

Are you going to hell or not? grin
when you are done with lies, You will know you are fooling yourself

Quran 19:70 Then, surely it is We who are most knowing of those most worthy of burning therein.

Quran 19:71 And there is none of you except he will come to it. This is upon your Lord an inevitability decreed.

Quran 19:44 O my father, do not worship Satan. Indeed Satan has ever been, to the Most Merciful, disobedient.

Quran 19:72 Then We will save those who feared Allah and leave the wrongdoers within it, on their knees.

so Mr Davidylan, Tell where is the contradiction in this?
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 05, 2011
bashy_demy:

when you are done with lies, You will know you are fooling yourself

Quran 19:70 Then, surely it is We who are most knowing of those most worthy of burning therein.

Quran 19:71 [size=14pt]And there is none of you except he will come to it. This is upon your Lord an inevitability decreed.[/size]

Quran 19:44 O my father, do not worship Satan. Indeed Satan has ever been, to the Most Merciful, disobedient.

Quran 19:72 [size=14pt]Then We will save those who feared Allah and leave the wrongdoers within it, on their knees[/size].

so Mr Davidylan, Tell where is the contradiction in this?

So clearly you are going to hell by a decree from allah right? grin
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by bashydemy(m): 8:18pm On Dec 05, 2011
^ David, did you read the 72 at all? You are the biggest fool here am sorry to say,

in 70 Allah says it is Him who know most of Those that worthy burning in hell (someone like you)
71 And there is none of you (disbeliever) except you will surely come to it.
72 Then we will save those who fear Allah (We the believers) and leave wrongdoers (you) within it on your knees

Allah is always great
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 05, 2011
bashy_demy:

^ David, did you read the 72 at all? You are the biggest fool here am sorry to say,

in 70 Allah says it is Him who know most of Those that worthy burning in hell (someone like you)
   72 Then we will save those who fear Allah (We the believers) and leave wrongdoers (you) within it on your knees

Allah is always great

verse 72 says you "will" be saved from hell (indicating you will be going down to it FIRST as clearly indicated by verse 71) if you fear allah. Well we dont know how long it may take to determine if you feared allah . . . but are you in agreement that you will be going to hell no matter even if it is for 2 secs?  grin

allah is indeed great. grin
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by bashydemy(m): 8:36pm On Dec 05, 2011
^^ Am very sure you having problem with you reading/understand faculty LOL i have explain every bit of it to you.
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 05, 2011
bashy_demy:

^^ Am very sure you having problem with you reading/understand faculty LOL[size=14pt] i have explain every bit of it to you[/size].

When? grin Where is your "explain every bit of it to you"? Are you scared of hell? cheesy
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 05, 2011
bashy_demy:

Allah is always great

you seem to be confused here dude. If verse 71 claims that only disbelievers will be going into hell as you allude . . . then who are the "we the believers" who will THEN BE SAVED in verse 72? The latter part of verse 72 says the wrongdoers will be LEFT WITHIN IT, indicating some part is taken out and some part left behind abi? grin
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by bashydemy(m): 8:56pm On Dec 05, 2011
^^^ Ok David i think you need a help here. Am gonna try as much as i can to help you understand.

[b]Qurqn 19:65 Lord of the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them - so worship Him and have patience for His worship. Do you know of any similarity to Him?"
66 And the disbeliever says, "When I have died, am I going to be brought forth alive?"
67 Does man not remember that We created him before, while he was nothing?
68 So by your Lord, We will surely gather them and the devils; then We will bring them to be present around Hell upon their knees.
69 Then We will surely extract from every sect those of them who were worst against the Most Merciful in insolence.
70 Then, surely it is We who are most knowing of those most worthy of burning therein.
71 And there is none of you except he will come to it. This is upon your Lord an inevitability decreed.
72 Then We will save those who feared Allah and leave the wrongdoers within it, on their knees.
73 And when Our verses are recited to them as clear evidences, those who disbelieve say to those who believe, "Which of [our] two parties is best in position and best in association?"
74 And how many a generation have We destroyed before them who were better in possessions and [outward] appearance?
75 Whoever is in error - let the Most Merciful extend for him an extension [in wealth and time] until, when they see that which they were promised - either punishment [in this world] or the Hour [of resurrection] - they will come to know who is worst in position and weaker in soldiers."[/b]

So read all and tell me what you dont understanf
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by aletheia(m): 8:58pm On Dec 05, 2011
davidylan:

i wonder why muslims struggle too had to find islam in the bible.  grin
^Indeed. . .probably because the Qur'an has no leg to stand on, and finds the crutches provided by the hadiths fragile and untrustworthy. grin
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 05, 2011
bashy_demy:

^^^ Ok David i think you need a help here. Am gonna try as much as i can to help you understand.

[b]Qurqn 19:65 Lord of the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them - so worship Him and have patience for His worship. Do you know of any similarity to Him?"
66 And the disbeliever says, "When I have died, am I going to be brought forth alive?"
67 Does man not remember that We created him before, while he was nothing?
68 So by your Lord, We will surely gather them and the devils; then We will bring them to be present around Hell upon their knees.
69 Then We will surely extract from every sect those of them who were worst against the Most Merciful in insolence.
70 Then, surely it is We who are most knowing of those most worthy of burning therein.
71 And there is none of you except he will come to it. This is upon your Lord an inevitability decreed.
72 Then We will save those who feared Allah and leave the wrongdoers within it, on their knees.
73 And when Our verses are recited to them as clear evidences, those who disbelieve say to those who believe, "Which of [our] two parties is best in position and best in association?"
74 And how many a generation have We destroyed before them who were better in possessions and [outward] appearance?
75 Whoever is in error - let the Most Merciful extend for him an extension [in wealth and time] until, when they see that which they were promised - either punishment [in this world] or the Hour [of resurrection] - they will come to know who is worst in position and weaker in soldiers."[/b]

So read all and tell me what you dont understanf

did you read my riposte to you at all? Are you so afraid of hell? grin Your "lord" has decreed that you are going there. pele
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by bashydemy(m): 9:25pm On Dec 05, 2011
^^ My God is not referring to me. He is referring to you and the like of poster above you.

@aletheia its been a while
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by plappville(f): 11:15pm On Dec 05, 2011
@bashy_demy, u wanted some koran contradictions, there are alot and Muslim scholars finds it difficult to understand why these errors are in place. U ve failed to help @David to arrive at a point. But that wont stop me from giving u wat u requested for, Plz correct ur Koran or History books. How did Mohamed come manage to come up wit the below??

How true is the story of Abraham and the Ka’bah in the koran?

your Koran wrote that, Abraham and his son Ishmael were the ones who built the Ka’bah in Mecca (Sura 2:127).  
Are u aware of hw contradicting this is to all history books known?:

Again in the koran, In Sura 18:83-97, it says of the adventures of a man named “Dhu’l-Qarneyn,”a title that means “Two-Horned.”If we read furthermore, it wrote that Dhu’l-Qarneyn which is (ALEXENDER THE GREAT) lived to a ripe old age. Will u agree with this riped old age koran story? is this not contradiction of history and error of the koran?
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by lepasharon(f): 12:02am On Dec 06, 2011
Yeah Yeah Yeah,
I do know that you muslims attempt to worship god
I do know that some of what you guys do is in the bible
You claim you believe The Bibe is also God's word
BUT The bible also says anything without scales nd fins is UNCLEAN for you but you muslims ignore that nd just decide to ignore pork only
What about shrimps crabs nd Lobsters are they not UNCLEAN also !

Thats how iknow islam is nothing but a watered down version of the bible.PLagarism
Important facts taken out nd replaced with lies and garble that dont make sense

Smoking nko??Is that not defiling your temple?You muslims choose to ignore that!!!
All i see everywhere is so called muslims smoking!Even under the hijab!You muslims are a bunch of hypocrites

How can you muslims claim God is Allah?
The God of Israel nko??!That predates Islam
Hebrew was the first language on earth not no arabic.
The Quran came 600 years after christs resurection
How are you going 2 tell me the quran is true.
You muslims claim God is impartial,but the Quran itself tells you the Children of israel have favour bestowed upon,wats that supposed 2 mean
The bible tells you God is and only deals wit the ISRELITES so that cuts Mohammed in half.
kmt!

no way is the quran the truth,the bible exposes all your lies
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by bashydemy(m): 1:34am On Dec 06, 2011
lepasharon:

Yeah Yeah Yeah,
I do know that you muslims attempt to worship god

Muslim never attempt to worship. We worship God because he order us to worship him so no attempt.

lepasharon:

I do know that some of what you guys do is in the bible

some of what we do is not just in the bible. Its what God permit all his prophet to do and also all mankind.

lepasharon:

You claim you believe The Bibe is also God's word
BUT The bible also says anything without scales nd fins is UNCLEAN for you but you muslims ignore that nd just decide to ignore pork only
What about shrimps crabs nd Lobsters are they not UNCLEAN also !

Well no one ever say Bible is word of God or not. But can any christian come and tell me Bible was written and is in exixtense during the life of Jesus. We all know that bible was written by some 40men, So they bring but the truth and lies together.

lepasharon:

Smoking nko??Is that not defiling your temple?You muslims choose to ignore that!!!
All i see everywhere is so called muslims smoking!Even under the hijab!You muslims are a bunch of hypocrites

And can you show me in the holy quran where God permit smoking.

lepasharon:

How can you muslims claim God is Allah?

i dont need to argue with you on this cos you are only saying what your pastors tell you, But can you do me one favor if you see an Arab man i mean arab xtian or Hausa xtian asking him/her what is God in there there Language.

lepasharon:

Hebrew was the first language on earth not no arabic.
The Quran came 600 years after Christs resurrection
How are you going 2 tell me the quran is true.
You muslims claim God is impartial,but the Quran itself tells you the Children of israel have favour bestowed upon,wats that supposed 2 mean
The bible tells you God is and only deals wit the ISRELITES so that cuts Mohammed in half.
kmt!

no way is the quran the truth,the bible exposes all your lies

about the arabic part look at the verses below in the bible and tell me who you think God is referring to here

Zephaniah 3:9:

9For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the LORD, to serve him with one consent.

Now tell me wish religion in the world pray to God in one Laguage? and also you said Hebrew is the first Language but God never say first Language here. He is talking about end time, I think you need alot to learn about Islam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bible Said Jesus Prayed Like Muslims ( 5 Daily Prayer (salat) / How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. / Why Doesn't God Answer My Prayers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.