Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,721 members, 7,802,175 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

How can I effectively code a payment receipt/booking application - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How can I effectively code a payment receipt/booking application (1426 Views)

[source Code] A Program That Solves A Transportation Problem - By Frank UMEADI / Problem With Online Booking Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How can I effectively code a payment receipt/booking application by binaflexia: 6:29pm On Dec 04, 2011
I'm planning to build a payment receipt/booking application for a media company with several branches in different locations.

The application should be able to move data across the network/internet to a central database where the
administrator/accountant in a different location will be able to see the result of the entire job for the day from each branch.

Application will run on windows environment.

Will be able to send result of the booking to a Point Of Sales printer for print output.

Now, I'm confused about choosing the right programming language to accomplish this task.

I'm between beginner/intermediate level in PHP, I know HTML/CSS and JavaScript. I have tried to do this in PHP but, I'm face with several challenges and I fear for the POS part since PHP application run on the web browser.

I don't know if python will be best suited for this and how long will it take someone with my experience level to pick up python.

Any suggestion will be highly appreciated.
Re: How can I effectively code a payment receipt/booking application by clickplust: 6:45pm On Dec 04, 2011
I can help you out,I have program several packages like that ,
My tools are vb6 / vb.net / php / asp.net / mysql , I have 9yrs experience on programming.
my contact is as follows
clickplustechnologies@yahoo.com
Re: How can I effectively code a payment receipt/booking application by binaflexia: 12:07pm On Dec 05, 2011
I really love to do this on my own. Need suggestions

(1) (Reply)

Building My First Game / GURUS Pls help!!! 30marks at stake! / Hw Can Make Cash When People Chat , Upload Pictures Etc On My Social Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.