Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,478 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:11 PM

I.T Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I.T Vacancies (658 Views)

I.T Officer / SIWES/I.T Students Zone / I T/siwes Students Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I.T Vacancies by bioye(m): 4:09pm On Sep 26, 2007
In the last few weeks, I have been approached by employers needing to fill I.T positions to assist in getting the right people to fill these positions.  Here are the vacancies:

1.  A Pensions Services firm requires the services of an OND holder to manage/ maintain its servers.  Skills required include a good understanding of Windows Server Operating Systems, Backup and Restore functions etc.  Linux and SQL skills would also be favourable.  Applicant must be ready to work shifts

2.  A blue-chip Nigerian firm is looking to hire someone versed in Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Exchange and SQL to manage its software servers.

3.  An upcoming company in the e-insurance sector is looking to employ staff that is comfortable with any Java web application framework like Tapestry, Wicket and JSF, Hibernate, MySQL, Eclipse to manage and extend its custom enterprise applications.  The applicant should also have good understanding of basic operating system functions and be willing to learn more about Windows and Linux on the job.

4.  A major provider of online investment information services seeks an employee who will be responsible for its online information, documentation and publishing needs.  The applicant should be good in raw HTML, use of tools like Macromedia Dreamweaver, Microsoft FrontPage, PhotoShop etc.  The person should be comfortable with document preparation and formatting using Microsoft Office, Excel and Adobat Acrobat. In particular, the person will be fully responsible for publishing and managing online content on a daily basis.

All interested applicants should send their resumes via email to me at bioyexx@yahoo.com.  Thanks.
Re: I.T Vacancies by bioye(m): 5:19pm On Sep 26, 2007
Please, I forgot to mention - specify which of the jobs you are interested in.  If you are applying for more than 1 job, show order of preference.  Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Legit Online Business That Can Make You Millions! / Fidelity Bank Among The High Paying Banks? / Kodearena 2.0: Software Developer Conference And Coding Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.