Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Common Grammatical Blunders You Have Heard - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Common Grammatical Blunders You Have Heard (2473 Views)

Hilarious Grammatical Blunders / Top 10 Grammatical Blunders By Patient Dame Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Common Grammatical Blunders You Have Heard by Ericomoto(m): 9:40pm On Dec 04, 2011
English is not our mother tongue and so everyday we come across people commiting serious grammatical blunders either due to low level of education or involuntarily. Post the ones you have heard in recent times and lets share the fun. (Madam Dame series are welcome).
e.g Are you hear me? grin
Idea is need wink
I wish you soonest recover cheesy grin shocked
Re: Common Grammatical Blunders You Have Heard by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 04, 2011
bros abeg no vex but we get thread similar to dis one but i can helepu u if u can

pls send me credit grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

pls dont be a bush pig angry
Re: Common Grammatical Blunders You Have Heard by mikuz(m): 10:00pm On Dec 04, 2011
^ this ya f.o.olishness,it runs in the family or what?
I dont understand.
I mean,must you jump at any chance you have to mumu yaself? Eh?
Why like that?
Re: Common Grammatical Blunders You Have Heard by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 04, 2011
mikuz:

^ this ya f.o.olishness,it runs in the family or what?
I dont understand.
I mean,must you jump at any chance you have to mumu yaself? Eh?
Why like that?

i just dey manage dey read ya comment angry angry, MR milkose na me bring u come dis thread?

next bush baby pls grin grin
Re: Common Grammatical Blunders You Have Heard by Ericomoto(m): 11:28pm On Dec 06, 2011
DONkollione:

bros abeg no vex but we get thread similar to dis one but i can helepu u if u can

pls send me credit grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

pls dont be a bush pig angry

Even though a thread like this exist long ago beleve me new grammatical errors are committed daily and we could still share the fun.
Re: Common Grammatical Blunders You Have Heard by Ericomoto(m): 5:18pm On Dec 14, 2011
More!
Re: Common Grammatical Blunders You Have Heard by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 14, 2011
@ericomoto, y did u resurrect dis thread from d dead angry angry angry angry

nyc joke but na copy n paste grin grin grin grin
Re: Common Grammatical Blunders You Have Heard by bright007(f): 8:31pm On Dec 14, 2011
Principal:are u d new english teacher?
Teacher:yes I are.
Re: Common Grammatical Blunders You Have Heard by Remii(m): 8:46pm On Dec 14, 2011
Everyone took care of there own territories

How do you do? I am doing fine
Re: Common Grammatical Blunders You Have Heard by jokingmary(m): 10:32pm On Dec 14, 2011
Simple ingrish u is not able to sparking angry
Re: Common Grammatical Blunders You Have Heard by Ericomoto(m): 7:54am On Dec 15, 2011
1,2,3,4 both of you come here.
Re: Common Grammatical Blunders You Have Heard by Ericomoto(m): 8:38am On Dec 15, 2011
POLICE: Were you there when the incident happened?
GUY: Oga, I wawan't there Oh.
grin tongue wink
Re: Common Grammatical Blunders You Have Heard by coolrose(m): 8:48am On Dec 15, 2011
A pastor wrote : "Our God resigns "instead of "Our God reigns"
Re: Common Grammatical Blunders You Have Heard by mikuz(m): 9:17am On Dec 15, 2011
a barbar shop signpost reads :
SALOON OPENED
Cut your head here!
Re: Common Grammatical Blunders You Have Heard by coolrose(m): 2:36pm On Dec 15, 2011
Dear Friend,
I could not reply your mail because i was sicked.
Re: Common Grammatical Blunders You Have Heard by coolrose(m): 2:50pm On Dec 15, 2011
We have to be very careful for this rainful season.
Re: Common Grammatical Blunders You Have Heard by mikuz(m): 3:07pm On Dec 15, 2011
i was hospitalized because i had some accident.
Re: Common Grammatical Blunders You Have Heard by Emmyk(m): 10:45pm On Dec 15, 2011
I just want to TOLD you that be serious,
They use to INVITED us.
Enter your shoe and follow me to the mouth of the gate.
A beer of bottle.
What did you ATE as lunch?
Re: Common Grammatical Blunders You Have Heard by ARareGem(f): 8:41pm On Dec 16, 2011
Lol. Funny stuff.
Re: Common Grammatical Blunders You Have Heard by coolrose(m): 8:38am On Dec 18, 2011
I like your humbility, keep it up.
shocked grin
Re: Common Grammatical Blunders You Have Heard by jimctu: 12:36pm On Dec 18, 2011
Re: Common Grammatical Blunders You Have Heard by dani1luv: 7:59am On Dec 20, 2011
grin grin grin

Thread Locked

Apologies, Continue with the Link Below

Let us Kill English Language

1 Like

(1)

Valentine In Big Trouble! / Bingo....u Don't Need To Laf / When You Rush & Choose Fanta In A Party Then Malt Comes Later (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.