Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,399 members, 7,781,150 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:51 AM

Ladies Fashion Tights - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies Fashion Tights (1890 Views)

Why Do Girls Wear Tights? / Melting Tights -Would You Wear Them? / London Ladies: See Through Tights, Whats Up With That (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Fashion Tights by RobertRL(m): 2:45am On Dec 05, 2011
We don’t appear identical we don’t act exactly the same so how come ought to we dress the same? Tights in a world of conformity is flexibility in each sense of the word. Fashion is and often will be one of the greatest forms of communicating style and personality. Fashion is an eclectic mix of every thing that represents who you might be and who you want to be. It is truth and fantasy it is an image that everyone who comes in contact with you will remember and fashion is only restricted by your creative thinking.

In a modern world where most of us shop off the rack isn’t it good to know that there are accessories that can take an item of clothing and go from bland to “BAM”? Producing looks that are distinctive while adhering towards the latest styles and trends and sometimes beginning new ones. One of the fastest growing and most versatile of these trend-setting accessories is tights, which have gone from plain and bland to fashionable and sexy. Today’s fashion tights aren't the tights of “yesteryear”.

When I was a kid, I remember wearing tights under my catholic school uniform and they weren’t fairly or fashionable, they were functional, basic in style and color, black, white and navy blue. I wore them usually through the winter months simply because they were warmer than knee high socks. Retrospectively, it is funny now because I was actually excited when the hosiery industry manufactured them in red, and green. That was then and this really is now, today’s fashion dictates adjust and screams individuality. Skirts and dresses are shorter and tights are a welcome accessory for self-expression, and style.

Today’s hosiery are fashionable, an extension of one's personality, expressive, fun, flirty and sexy. They come in a vast array of types, hues, patterns, and textures. There is a pair for each occasion, whether you might be going out with friends, a BBQ, a concert or perform, there's a style, pattern as well as a hue for anyone regardless of income or gender. Not merely do they come in a variety of styles and colors, you are able to find them in a cost range that is cost-effective for you. Many department stores have unique hosiery departments to display hot designers like, DKNY, Calvin Klein, Michael Kors, Marc Jacobs and Dolce Gabbana. What I personally have found is that folks tend to believe that the much more expensive the product the more indestructible it's but $10 dollar pair of <a href="http://sabayon-mania.com/wiki/index.php?title=Tights_Are_A_Girls_Best_Friend ">tights</a> tear as easily as $50 dollar pair. Yet another great aspect about them is that they may be simple to preserve. No expensive dry cleaning or particular instructions. Rinse with either warm or cold water, use a mild detergent, dry and wear. This usually preserves the color and pattern texture, I also advise air-drying over normal heat dryers to avoid shrinkage.

Ladies no matter what your individual style is there's some thing for you within the world of tights. My only guidance is don’t limit yourself, select patterns and designs that flatter the body sort and be creative.

(1) (Reply)

Winner Of MISS UNILAG 2014. / When You Want To Be A Model By Force / Beads For Sale & Beads Making, Beads Supply, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.