Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Lpfo,dpk And Ago,nnpc Allocation Needed - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Lpfo,dpk And Ago,nnpc Allocation Needed (3287 Views)

AGO, DPK AND PMS FROM THE DEPOT / Anyone With Nnpc Allocation To Sell Ago Or Kerosene?: / 50,000 Mt Ago Nnpc Allocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lpfo,dpk And Ago,nnpc Allocation Needed by y2kaustin(m): 12:07pm On Dec 05, 2011
Do you have any of the above mentioned?its has to be an NNPC allocation.if you do,kindly get in touch with me i have a potential buyer for them.Interested contacts kindly get in touch with me on 08134340380 Thanks.
Re: Lpfo,dpk And Ago,nnpc Allocation Needed by tofek4real: 9:42am On May 30, 2012
How many quantity do they need and what is their mode of payment? Email me trustehitare@yahoo.com or call :08024766429
Re: Lpfo,dpk And Ago,nnpc Allocation Needed by yinkaashore: 10:39pm On Dec 05, 2012
Hello there,

I am an Oil Trader... I have the following products avalable for sale.

LPFO
BLCO
AGO
DPK
PMS.

Kindly get back to me if you are interested to buy any.

Regards
Berlosconi Oil and Gas Limited.
berlosconioilandgaslimited@gmail.com
Re: Lpfo,dpk And Ago,nnpc Allocation Needed by fexcomus: 2:07am On Dec 06, 2012
Hi Austin, sometimes i wonder what you guys really think oil business is. Do u really think its a tomatoes and pepper biz? Well if you must know people with allocations don't go around seeking for affiliate dealers. The only way you can get allocations papers is to approach a holder with a wonderful appealing offer that can't be refused. My brother oil deals are done on high tables trust me. There's already a buyer to every deal before they ever leave the desk. I'm sure you know me --Felix
Re: Lpfo,dpk And Ago,nnpc Allocation Needed by wysenas(m): 6:09am On Dec 06, 2012
Austin,are u talking of allocatn product or allocatn paper?if its allocatn paper,i hv 500kmt DPK@#90 gross and BLCO is available too.woodmateinteriors@yahoo.com
Re: Lpfo,dpk And Ago,nnpc Allocation Needed by easternunion: 9:53am On Oct 10, 2013
If you have sincere interest in bulk purchase (Tank Farm, STS) of AGO, you will do well contacting us, and we will take it from there and match your order with a ready seller.

Email: easternu9ion@gmail.com
Phone: 08030654233

Re: Lpfo,dpk And Ago,nnpc Allocation Needed by Larrystan(f): 10:45pm On Nov 15, 2013
We need a credible seller who can do CIF on AGO,DPK,PMS of 5000mt each deliver to Ghana and we are so need LPFO 2million metric tonnes to Europe .call 08022688375 & leyom4@gmail.com for the deal
Re: Lpfo,dpk And Ago,nnpc Allocation Needed by Shegetine: 12:05am On Aug 03, 2014
I have a NNPC/PPMC allocation ready to sell LPFO, 24 trucks/quarter for a year. Interested Buyer be ready to give a LPO with company letter headed. Strictly Buyer/Mandate should pls call the number below *08167559417*
Also i have NNpc/PPMC Allocation for SRG to supply 270MT/quarter=22 Trucks/quarter and
Bitumen 2 Trucks/Month for a period of year. Sure buryers should pls contact me on *08167559417*

(1) (Reply)

Business Plan for an Automobile Workshop / We Sell Original Deep Cycle Battery From Usa. For Your Inverter And Solar Panels / Ford Transit For Sale #500k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.