Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum (9753 Views)

"President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC / Northern Elders Forum Secret Meeting Exposed: Must Read ( Picture) / Delta PDP Elders Drag Clark To EFCC Over Failed Contracts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by nanidee(f): 1:05pm On Dec 05, 2011
The Peoples Democratic Party in Bayelsa on Friday inaugurated an Elders Forum to reconcile all aggrieved members.
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the forum has former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha as its Chairman.
The Chairman of PDP in the State, Mr. James Dugor, who inaugurated the forum in Yenagoa, said the body was to create a bond of unity among members who left the party due to one reason or the other.
``By the powers conferred on me by the elders, fathers and mothers of the PDP in Bayelsa State, I hereby inaugurate this committee.”
In his remarks, Alamieyeseigha exonerated President Goodluck Jonathan from the Bayelsa PDP saga.
``As elder statesmen, we were not involved in the processes leading to the PDP primaries and the election proper. But once a candidate emerges, every interest collapses.”
 The former governor called for the re-engineering of the PDP in Bayelsa.
 ``There are two entities you cannot fight. These are God and Government. I have experienced it myself. So I have accepted to chair this committee in good faith,” he said.

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news-update/28475-bayelsa-pdp-inaugurates-reconciliation-committee.html

http://www.bayelsareports.com/2011/12/pdp-inaugurates-new-elders-forum/
Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by nanidee(f): 1:10pm On Dec 05, 2011
I honestly don't know why Nigerians like to celebrate mediocrity.

Fancy appointing someone with questionable character as chairman. To think that he would even chair the 'elders' forum just sounds so ridiculous, given his past records.

Oops!! My bad, he was governor while Jona was his deputy. Now I see!

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by otokx(m): 1:39pm On Dec 05, 2011
That is politics for you
Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by nanidee(f): 1:44pm On Dec 05, 2011
Nigerian/Pdp politics.

In other societies, this guy wouldn't even be cosidered for any post in the nearest future, but here he is, appointed to chair the so-called elders. Its soo sad.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by otokx(m): 2:25pm On Dec 05, 2011
Take heart Nanidee and get ready for the revolution.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by nanidee(f): 2:37pm On Dec 05, 2011
^^ revo what?

Guess I didn't hear that right. Nigerians are too 'comfortable' in their present state, and too complacent for a revolution.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by LFJ: 3:20pm On Dec 05, 2011
Hun! Wonder shall never end
Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 05, 2011
all hail the reformed pdp

fresh air 2011!!!!
Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by Afam4eva(m): 3:37pm On Dec 05, 2011
Chairman of ndi oshi PDP, I hail oo. Now we know what to do to get to greater heights.

[size=14pt]Fresh Air 2011 - 2015[/size]
Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by Kx: 3:40pm On Dec 05, 2011
When will Ibori be made PDP Chairman while Lucky Igbenedion made BOT Chairman?
Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by Bawss1(m): 3:41pm On Dec 05, 2011
Maybe Alams is now contrite and being deeply moved by his new found spirit of restitution desires to make good the bad he did with insightful and  dedicated service to the party whose name he dragged in the mud. Or maybe not
Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by Gbawe: 3:46pm On Dec 05, 2011
oyb:

all hail the reformed pdp

fresh air 2011!!!!

In fact I am about to holla the Guiness book of records. With this type of "reform" the PDP surely deserves an award in some category . grin grin
Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by Bawss1(m): 3:51pm On Dec 05, 2011
Kx:

When will Ibori be made PDP Chairman while Lucky Igbenedion made BOT Chairman?

Good question.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by steeviee(m): 4:32pm On Dec 05, 2011
@ otokx,

Revolution! You must be dreaming! like Nanidee stated, we are too comfortable. Look at what is about to happen along lekki-epe road(Toll Gate). Some group of people have decided to hand twist the residents and tax payers to satisfy their personal greed. They will sit and be moping. suffering and smiling(Fela)

We are in a sad state in this country.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by jascon1(m): 4:33pm On Dec 05, 2011
hehehehe, padi padi government. a thief will always steal. well, lets hope god don touch this one. one thing am sure of is that soon, all the elder will start buy their scarfs and make-ups. and maybe try to fit into their wives blouses.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by begwong: 4:35pm On Dec 05, 2011
Nwaooo! Alame, wat! Hope he didnt disguise as a woman for this position this time around? GOODLUCk bayelsans!
Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by Okijajuju1(m): 4:40pm On Dec 05, 2011
Bayelsa State is finished
Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by 27naira(m): 4:42pm On Dec 05, 2011
cry cry cry cry cry cry

which way Nigeria, I wish i can be proud of you someday, but that day is yet to come

PDP is a cult, a fraternity that has sworn an oath to the devil. PDP is like diarrhea, it is causing Nigerians running-stomach.

PDP is a disease, that has eaten deep into the fabrics of our pride.  PDP is the reason why many of us don't come home anymore. PDP is like kwashioko see how emaciated Nigerians look, oh PDP! when shall you die? may the vultures feed on your meat when you die, may your mother whirl and be not comforted, PDP! worst than bokoharam, PDP! mtchew! PDP!  cry angry cry angry
Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by brainpulse: 4:48pm On Dec 05, 2011
Is this what Jonatin odechukwu has for the whole Nigeria. Celebrating corruption in the whole outside hhhaaaaaaaaaaaa. this is useless and evil agenda. Jonatan is a demon and evil spirit
Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 05, 2011
pdp is indeed reformed - into a party of cross dressers
Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by dayokanu(m): 4:54pm On Dec 05, 2011
This is indeed our Fresh air

Retardeen just had to reward his godfather Alams

We voted GEJ and not PDP oooo
Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by obowunmi(m): 4:56pm On Dec 05, 2011
Nigerians deserve the leaders they get, there's Eko-Ile, calling Tinubu a hero

Don't forget to add Alamieyeseigha to the list, I also heard someone on facebook call Abacha, a political Icon,

Wonders call never end, when you celebrate criminals, why won't armed robbers kill people in broad daylight ? and walk away scout - free.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by baby4u2(f): 4:56pm On Dec 05, 2011
27naira:

cry cry cry cry cry cry

which way Nigeria, I wish i can be proud of you someday, but that day is yet to come

PDP is a cult, a fraternity that has sworn an oath to the devil. PDP is like diarrhea, it is causing Nigerians running-stomach.

PDP is a disease, that has eaten deep into the fabrics of our pride.  PDP is the reason why many of us don't come home anymore. PDP is like kwashioko see how emaciated Nigerians look, oh PDP! when shall you die? may the vultures feed on your meat when you die, may your mother whirl and be not comforted, PDP! worst than bokoharam, PDP! mtchew! PDP!  cry angry cry angry

Well written poem/truth. I totally agree.

PDP needs to die as a party, they are doing to us more harm than good. Alams should be forgiven, but please he can start his own business.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by obowunmi(m): 4:58pm On Dec 05, 2011
baby4u2:

Well written poem/truth. I totally agree.

PDP needs to die as a party, they are doing to us more harm than good. Alams should be forgiven, but please he can start his own business.

PDP will never die because the people who benefit from their stupidity will never let them die , PDP Power, Nigerians love and adore PDP, Nigerians deserve the type of leaders they get.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by qmd24(m): 4:59pm On Dec 05, 2011
``There are two entities you cannot
fight. These are God and
Government. I have experienced it
myself. So I have accepted to chair
this committee in good faith,” he
said.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by obowunmi(m): 5:01pm On Dec 05, 2011
PDP Power forever. God loves Nigeria is why he put PDP in Power! kiss kiss kiss

Remember, you slaves MUST obey your leaders. Respect your leaders, and follow your leaders even though they violate your human rights and kill your souls.

PDP Power!!!!! wink wink wink wink
Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by EkoIle1: 5:01pm On Dec 05, 2011
International fugitive and ex convict? lmao @ PDP.

It's hard not to feel sorry for Nigeria I swear,
Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by ismhab(m): 5:02pm On Dec 05, 2011
is he the person that wore woman cloth and run away from united kingdom, nigerian are been rule by criminal gangs.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by Dennisana(m): 5:04pm On Dec 05, 2011
Na wa o!dis pple no get shame@all
Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by tundecaled: 5:09pm On Dec 05, 2011
The PDP should think of heaven
Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by manosteel(m): 5:11pm On Dec 05, 2011
PDP is a great party with like-minded Nigerians, working round the clock to achieve the Millennium Development Goals. Just to mention few, Alamieyeseigha, Jame Ibori, Bode George, Atiku, Tony Aninih, IBB,Chris Uba, Joshua Dariye, etc.
Re: Alamieyeseigha Appointed Chairman Of Pdp Elders Forum by vladimiros: 5:26pm On Dec 05, 2011
PDP is a great party with like-minded Nigerians, working round the clock to achieve the Millennium Development Goals. Just to mention few, Alamieyeseigha, Jame Ibori, Bode George, Atiku, Tony Aninih, IBB,Chris Uba, Joshua Dariye, etc.

i see what you did there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

External Reserves Rise Further, Now $25.4bn / Senate Working On A Friday Unprecedented, Says Sen. Sani / APC To Ikpeazu: Abia Not A Hamlet You Rule Anyhow, Appoint Commissioners Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.