Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Muslims Better Than Christians? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims Better Than Christians? (1857 Views)

Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... / Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? / Are Muslims Truly More Than Christians In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims Better Than Christians? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 05, 2011
Re: Muslims Better Than Christians? by Araysay: 4:29pm On Dec 05, 2011
Muslims are faaaaaaaaaaaar better than Christians. . . as people and as adherents to their faiths. Also personally and professionally!
Most importantly. . .SPRITUALLY! kiss

Muslims are faaaaaaaaaaaar better than Christians.
They are NEVER hypocrites.
Christians are the utlimate pretenders and con artistes! kiss

[size=20pt]Every religion has its true believers and its doubters, its pious and its pragmatists, but new evidence suggests that Muslims tend to be more committed to their faith than other believers. [/size]

Gbam!
X10

Unlike Christians. . . I find it difficult to understand why the man called Jesus , who never phocked or married would have his followers to do that all over the world. Mohammed married an 8 year old. . .so they are not hypocrites. Not a moralistic compass for me.
Christians say 'love thy neighbours as thyselves'. . .but are the worst of killers and ritualists.
Islam says all others are 'infidels'. . . so they blow 'em up.
No problems there for me at all. . . as long as I do not find myself in their midst, they have my permission to blow all other infidels up!

Everyone should live up to their faiths!
So help us GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!! kiss
Re: Muslims Better Than Christians? by Beautymc(f): 9:59pm On Dec 05, 2011
Muslims can only be better than Christians in killing aspect.
Re: Muslims Better Than Christians? by Jasiel(f): 10:04pm On Dec 05, 2011
@ araysay
Is this how u hope to make the world a better place?
Re: Muslims Better Than Christians? by theseeker2: 12:28am On Dec 06, 2011
Araysay:

Muslims are faaaaaaaaaaaar better than Christians. . . as people and as adherents to their faiths. Also personally and professionally!
Most importantly. . .SPRITUALLY! kiss

Muslims are faaaaaaaaaaaar better than Christians.
They are NEVER hypocrites.
Christians are the utlimate pretenders and con artistes! kiss

Gbam!
X10

Unlike Christians. . . I find it difficult to understand why the man called Jesus , who never phocked or married would have his followers to do that all over the world. Mohammed married an 8 year old. . .so they are not hypocrites. Not a moralistic compass for me.
Christians say 'love thy neighbours as thyselves'. . .but are the worst of killers and ritualists.
Islam says all others are 'infidels'. . . so they blow 'em up.
No problems there for me at all. . . as long as I do not find myself in their midst, they have my permission to blow all other infidels up!

Everyone should live up to their faiths!
So help us GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!! kiss

Quite funny
Re: Muslims Better Than Christians? by Ruqaya(f): 11:41am On Dec 06, 2011
Of course,muslims believes totally in the Qur'an and hadith.no diversification in our religion.no misinterpretation of our holy book 2 suit our frame of mind.we believe in oneness of Allah and we 're united.we believe in what the prophets has brought 2 us,we don't distinguish among d prophet from prophet Adam(a.s) 2 prophet Muhammad(s.a.w)
Re: Muslims Better Than Christians? by lepasharon(f): 1:53pm On Dec 06, 2011
^Oh yeah? wat about the shiates,sunnites and sufis?Wat about the 11 interpretations of the quran??
Why cant all muslims come together?
Re: Muslims Better Than Christians? by LagosShia: 7:36pm On Dec 06, 2011
lepasharon:

^Oh yeah? wat about the shiates,sunnites and sufis?Wat about the 11 interpretations of the quran??

there are more than 30,000 denominations of christianity.

how do you compare the two branches of Islam:Sunni and Shia,to the bacteria syndrome of "divide and multiply" in christianity?

you well so?
Re: Muslims Better Than Christians? by bashydemy(m): 7:48pm On Dec 06, 2011
lepasharon:

The Shia,Sunnites,Sufis they are Pray to God the same way,Same time and with same Language.

(1) (Reply)

Will Animals Go To Heaven? / That Adam And Eve Story... / Recognise The False Prophets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.