Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

The Name Is Wale! (free Mixtape) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Name Is Wale! (free Mixtape) (1565 Views)

Music: Shatta Wale – Free Mason (prod By Shatta Wale) / Davido (Won Le Ba) Ft. Wale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Name Is Wale! (free Mixtape) by nguage(m): 8:30pm On Sep 26, 2007
Hey guys, I am glad to introduce a very talented rapper by the name of Wale. He was born to Nigerian parents in Washington D.C. He is currently signed to Mark Ronson's (produces for Amy winehouse, Lilly Allen) Alido Records (Rhymefest

He has a banging mixtape, it's up for download HERE..

He is featured in the new edition of XXL magazine. check out the feature HERE
He is also in the new Rollingstones magazine (Kanye and 50 cover). Click here.

Abeg Naija support you homeboy.

Re: The Name Is Wale! (free Mixtape) by youngdigi(m): 12:49am On Sep 27, 2007
wale is nice, been bumpin his stuff for a while now
Re: The Name Is Wale! (free Mixtape) by ngmilitant: 12:49pm On Sep 27, 2007
i got the info up at www.naijahiphop.org. big up!!

check out the new community at www.naijamicstunts.cm
Re: The Name Is Wale! (free Mixtape) by nguage(m): 4:32pm On Sep 27, 2007
Let me post some Mp3s up here.
Wale feat Gay-z Jay-z and freeway - Big spender remix ---------DOWNLOAD HERE
Re: The Name Is Wale! (free Mixtape) by nguage(m): 9:54am On Sep 28, 2007
You guys need to show some love o!
Re: The Name Is Wale! (free Mixtape) by acidrop(f): 5:32am On Oct 03, 2007
is that paris hilton undecided
Re: The Name Is Wale! (free Mixtape) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 04, 2007
Why would you be proud to post a pic of you next to paris. . . she ain't important, just a spoiled, trashy rich bitch girl
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Name Is Wale! (free Mixtape) by naijadiva2(f): 10:44pm On Oct 04, 2007
i've heard of him. everyone in dc loves him. i downloaded a whole lot of songs from him on my ipod. some of his songs are different from what we hear in dc and what the public (outside the dc area) listens to.
Re: The Name Is Wale! (free Mixtape) by nguage(m): 4:52am On Oct 05, 2007
toyinrayo:

Why would you be proud to post a pic of you next to paris. . . she ain't important, just a spoiled, trashy rich bitch girl
That wasn't me!
Re: The Name Is Wale! (free Mixtape) by Seun(m): 5:04am On Oct 05, 2007
Why would you advertise your music and then post a picture that has nothing to do with it?
Re: The Name Is Wale! (free Mixtape) by nguage(m): 5:35am On Oct 05, 2007
I am not Wale. That was a picture from the VMAs, Its Wale and Paris Hilton
Re: The Name Is Wale! (free Mixtape) by zigbo(f): 9:33pm On Oct 11, 2007
al of you ranting about the picture dint u read the post  undecided that is a yung man named wale. . .  do u get it now? nywyz jst went fru the links above i think the tracks are real tyte. . . . i'll def f.o more about him

toyinrayo:

dunn0 about that tho,but i kno cchic gets paid jst to come to a club for a couple of hrs. . . that tells us something doesnt it undecided she's important afterall

(1) (Reply)

Djinee Ft M.i - Lade : New Video / Soundcity VIDEO Of D Year 2013 / Ykg Obaflow - Gbanja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.