Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,657 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Nija Gps & Online Map - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nija Gps & Online Map (874 Views)

How To Use Your Phone GPS / Nokia 5230 Map Not Working / Nokia Map Needed On 2700 Classic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nija Gps & Online Map by folarina(m): 10:40pm On Sep 26, 2007
All,

I can across this interesting link and i was really surprise.

Nija now has an Online street map that you can actually plan your journey ,i bet they didn't consider the Lagos traffic jam though .

Also Nija now has a GPS that gives direction !

I must give it to the company, am extremely impressed are u ? wink wink wink

Browse through and have fun

http://www.ceaser-web.com/cm/maps/mapsearch/default.asp
Re: Nija Gps & Online Map by labiyemmy(m): 2:22pm On Oct 01, 2007
the main page is:

www.ceaser-web.com

nationwide route planning, Satellite imagery, postcode search, find my nearest and many more.
Re: Nija Gps & Online Map by Iretia(m): 5:05pm On Dec 19, 2007
MapNTL.com -Nigeria’s largest online interactive map service provider recorded an unprecedented  49,015 visitors in October and November 2007.
Visitors generated over 53,067 routes from different parts of Lagos.

Routes to fast-food restaurants ranked highest followed by banks. Victoria Island was the most popular destination for over 22,000 routes generated on MapNTL.com within October and November. Isolo was the most popular source of routes generated, accounting for over 28% of all routes.

Routes to banks ranked second with Access Bank being the most popular destination for the banking segment.

(1) (Reply)

Attention!: Attention!: Attention! / Free Downloading Links With Opera. / Mini Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.