Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

How Young Is Too Young To Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Young Is Too Young To Date? (8508 Views)

Guys If She Didn't Drink This,then She Is Too Young For You (PHOTO) / How Young Girls Hinder Their Growth Without Knowing. / 10 Good Reasons Marrying Young Is Good For You And The Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Young Is Too Young To Date? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 05, 2011
Lets just forget the laws and the rules for now, whats the youngest age you will date/have dated?

As for me, I can not date any man younger than me.

I will fall out of love the next second.
Re: How Young Is Too Young To Date? by MrCork17: 8:06pm On Dec 05, 2011
you look 42 anyways (no ofeince) undecided
Re: How Young Is Too Young To Date? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 05, 2011
I am 142 actually.
Re: How Young Is Too Young To Date? by Yorisb: 8:19pm On Dec 05, 2011
As long as u wanna roll with moi, age is immaterial. undecided

Wouf wouf wouf!
Re: How Young Is Too Young To Date? by Goldieluks: 8:20pm On Dec 05, 2011
Age matters to me. the guy gotta be older!
Re: How Young Is Too Young To Date? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 05, 2011
i am just 12 days shy of my 23rd birthday
so if i were to date a guy younger than me (which is less than likely) he
must be a year younger. Not a year and a month or a year and a day tongue grin.

LOL. who knows though? but i prefer guys older than me.
Re: How Young Is Too Young To Date? by slimyem: 8:38pm On Dec 05, 2011
i cant date any guy one day younger than me.there's no way on earth i'd respect him.
The oldest i have dated is one who's 8 yrs older and the youngest is 3 years older.
Re: How Young Is Too Young To Date? by r231(m): 8:39pm On Dec 05, 2011
undecided
Re: How Young Is Too Young To Date? by mamalola19: 8:43pm On Dec 05, 2011
how old is debosky d guy dt does the romance library kiss
Re: How Young Is Too Young To Date? by jascon1(m): 10:47pm On Dec 05, 2011
love is a crazy thing. its easy to roll our lips and sweat our throats, but when it comes it takes the way and nothing stops it. it's obvious some people dont look their age. and age is not wisdom or maturity. people touch our lives in different ways and if you bet your love or respect on age, then you have mental tumour. reason is, you will always cautiously watch the ground you step on and neglect the roof bar that will behead you.
women in their mid' seek younger men for fantasy. younger girls seek older men for wisdom and material comfort. aged women seek peace. if a man has all the attribute your fantasy has ever revealed to you and more, you should waste no second to be happy with him irrespective of his age. dont be naive in your own wisdom, we lie. nigerians lie their ages and if you believe what you hear, you may have a hard time hearing what you believe.
a lot of girls/women remain single because of their HIGH taste or endless list. when the time comes and the 30's bell begin to toll, they will pray for ANY man to come their way. they will pay anything amount to buy his affection and family. if you (both) found love, then hold on strong. no love without differences
Re: How Young Is Too Young To Date? by Nobody: 5:22am On Dec 06, 2011
Age doesnt matter much to me. Younger men can be such fun in a different way than older men. If someone is too young for your comfort, you will know. And theres a big difference between dating or considering to marry a younger man.
Re: How Young Is Too Young To Date? by Nobody: 5:25am On Dec 06, 2011
thank u d 'two comment' above.
Re: How Young Is Too Young To Date? by Mynd44: 6:00am On Dec 06, 2011
As long as she is matured mentally and physically enough which mostly it is around 22
Re: How Young Is Too Young To Date? by Excelboi(m): 6:14am On Dec 06, 2011
Ma present galfrnd is olda than me, and so? Ntn dia, its base on everybody perspection!
Re: How Young Is Too Young To Date? by dansaba: 8:13am On Dec 06, 2011
As far as i am concerned age does'nt really metter most in a relationship. a lady can be 30 and still acts like a 30 yr old girl instead of acting like a real lady. grin lol.
Re: How Young Is Too Young To Date? by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 06, 2011
23?

Wow Missdarkskiz, you look way younger than your age.
Re: How Young Is Too Young To Date? by jascon1(m): 9:29am On Dec 06, 2011
once again, lets not fool ourselves with age. love's got no barricade. all u need ask is the age of consent. in 9ja it is 21 for a man to legally tie the knott.
the economy has rendered ppl hopeless, if not, @ 18 a man should live on his own, and perhaps with his girl. i have once dated a woman 18 yrs older and we had the best time ever. age wasnt an issue cos we understood each other too well. i was in good ride with her kids (6 and 13 years younger). love is love and this nonsense about age and number should die and get buried quick.
Re: How Young Is Too Young To Date? by slimyem: 9:38am On Dec 06, 2011
^^^was it a relationship or you were just her g.igolo?just asking!
Re: How Young Is Too Young To Date? by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 06, 2011
I certainly can date any woman. Age (or tribe, or watever) is immaterial. And I believe this is defensible. People of the same age are in any case not equally aged! So, why nt?
However, i'd have to consider deeply a relationship with an over-36 year old lady. . . undecided
Re: How Young Is Too Young To Date? by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 06, 2011
undecided brb
Re: How Young Is Too Young To Date? by Flashaldrin(m): 11:27am On Dec 06, 2011
all my dates are older than me undecided undecided
Re: How Young Is Too Young To Date? by sugardaddy1(m): 1:43pm On Dec 06, 2011
Youngest -15 years younger
Oldest - 15 years older

I guess 15 is my lucky number grin
Re: How Young Is Too Young To Date? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 06, 2011
Naija n oda African women date guys older dan dey r cos dats how it has always been,a 70 yrs old man can marry a 20 yrs old gal n nobody sees it as a big deal but let a 70 yr old woman n a 20yr old boy get married n evryone will call her a witch or a LovePeddler! undecided undecided undecided undecided! But in foreign countries,it is always d opposite,I guess!! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Young Is Too Young To Date? by yme1(f): 2:37pm On Dec 06, 2011
5 years older than I am, manageable (if he gat the brain and knows how to wind me cool) cheesy
but 10 years older, I LIKE wink
Re: How Young Is Too Young To Date? by coogar: 2:42pm On Dec 06, 2011
slimyem:

i cant date any guy one day younger than me.there's no way on earth i'd respect him.
The oldest i have dated is one who's 8 yrs older and the youngest is 3 years older.

then you better marry quickly while you are still in the market.
if you clock 30 and you are single, then the luxury is no longer in your hands.

by then, if a 19 yr old boy asks for your hand in marriage, you will jump in his arms.
Re: How Young Is Too Young To Date? by sugardaddy1(m): 3:13pm On Dec 06, 2011
coogar:

then you better marry quickly while you are still in the market.
if you clock 30 and you are single, then the luxury is no longer in your hands.

by then, if a 19 yr old boy asks for your hand in marriage, you will jump in his arms.
True
Re: How Young Is Too Young To Date? by Talking(m): 4:06pm On Dec 06, 2011
jascon1:

love is a crazy thing. its easy to roll our lips and sweat our throats, but when it comes it takes the way and nothing stops it. it's obvious some people dont look their age. and age is not wisdom or maturity. people touch our lives in different ways and if you bet your love or respect on age, then you have mental tumour. reason is, you will always cautiously watch the ground you step on and neglect the roof bar that will behead you.
women in their mid' seek younger men for fantasy. younger girls seek older men for wisdom and material comfort. aged women seek peace. if a man has all the attribute your fantasy has ever revealed to you and more, you should waste no second to be happy with him irrespective of his age. dont be naive in your own wisdom, we lie. nigerians lie their ages and if you believe what you hear, you may have a hard time hearing what you believe.
a lot of girls/women remain single because of their HIGH taste or endless list. when the time comes and the 30's bell begin to toll, they will pray for ANY man to come their way. they will pay anything amount to buy his affection and family. if you (both) found love, then hold on strong. no love without differences
^^^ Iloff the above. smileyHow old or how young does not really matter, wat matters is how matured.
Re: How Young Is Too Young To Date? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 06, 2011
sauer:

I certainly can date any woman. Age (or tribe, or watever) is immaterial. And I believe this is defensible. People of the same age are in any case not equally aged! So, why nt?
However, i'd have to consider deeply a relationship with an over-36 year old lady. . . undecided
don't even try giving an over 30 yrs old a chance, bros u wan die or become houseboy
Re: How Young Is Too Young To Date? by born2boink(m): 4:18pm On Dec 06, 2011
As long as toto is ready to accept prick
Re: How Young Is Too Young To Date? by bonyface: 4:25pm On Dec 06, 2011
It is a thing of the heart,
Re: How Young Is Too Young To Date? by yomideola: 4:25pm On Dec 06, 2011
cool,
Re: How Young Is Too Young To Date? by 195(f): 4:27pm On Dec 06, 2011
born2fuck:

As long as toto is ready to accept prick

GBAM!!  cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rate My Bae (photo) / Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You / Dear Nigerian Ladies Please Hold Your Husband's Tight Ini Edo Is On The Loose.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.