Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Why Are Most Nigerians Skeptical Of Doing Business With Nigerians (in The U.s)? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Are Most Nigerians Skeptical Of Doing Business With Nigerians (in The U.s)? (718 Views)

Ease Of Doing Business: World Bank Ranks Nigeria 170th / Foreigners Doing Business In Nigeria. Our Failures Dreadful Struggles & Success. / Doing Business With 300,000 Naira Capital? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Most Nigerians Skeptical Of Doing Business With Nigerians (in The U.s)? by Hope4pple: 3:23am On Dec 06, 2011
In trying to find buyers for an American manufacturer of personal care products, I’ve emailed and called a lot of Nigerian distributors and large retailers (to be fair, a few of the people I’ve spoken with are Indians doing business in Nigeria).

Initially, they show interest, but when I send them the terms of sale, they start flip flopping, then eventually they tell me they’re no longer interested. I’ve even explicitly asked one of the potential buyers that I’m willing to provide him whatever he needs to prove he’s dealing with a legitimate business.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerians Skeptical Of Doing Business With Nigerians (in The U.s)? by Nobody: 6:12am On Dec 06, 2011
You are making a mistake ,you have to use another approach,give your mail and let me mail you,The info will not be good in a public forum
Re: Why Are Most Nigerians Skeptical Of Doing Business With Nigerians (in The U.s)? by Hope4pple: 7:19pm On Dec 06, 2011
olas2u, contact me at export@transatlanticemc.com

Thank you.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerians Skeptical Of Doing Business With Nigerians (in The U.s)? by Hope4pple: 6:18am On Dec 08, 2011
olas2u, did you email me any information? I’ve not received anything from you yet.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerians Skeptical Of Doing Business With Nigerians (in The U.s)? by jamace(m): 6:41am On Dec 08, 2011
Conscience is now a very expensive commodity in naija. That is why they are "shining theiir eyes". grin
Re: Why Are Most Nigerians Skeptical Of Doing Business With Nigerians (in The U.s)? by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 08, 2011
i will send you a mail,but there is what we call window dressing approach
Re: Why Are Most Nigerians Skeptical Of Doing Business With Nigerians (in The U.s)? by Hope4pple: 9:56am On Dec 12, 2011
I need ideas on how to sell personal care products without having to go to Nigeria in person.

(1) (Reply)

I Quit Smoking / Lets Create A Future Together: Ideas Needed / Generator Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.