Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,020 members, 7,806,993 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

.. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / .. (1343 Views)

I'm Thinking Of Relocating To Dubai For Greener Pasture / Moving To Ghana For Greener Pastures Might Be The Best Option For Nigerians / Reasons Why You Should Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures If You Get The Chance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by deeteeneey(f): 7:57am On Sep 27, 2007
;Hi! fellow nairalanders.i wld luv 2 travel abroad (london or america) for holiday. anyone who can help or tell me how 2 go abt wld b greatly appreciated.tanx.
Re: .. by deeteeneey(f): 9:48am On Sep 27, 2007
@ siena. I do have relatives abroad bt cant i go witout letter of invitation.
Re: .. by ayomifull(f): 11:32am On Sep 27, 2007
If you have a good job with convincing regular income you may not need an invitation letter, in such case your statement of account must show that you have enough money to buy your ticket, pay for hotel accomodation, some money to spend and outside that you must also be able to provide leave letter from your work, i think payslips, tax cert and consent letter from your spouse if you are married. If the visa officer feels you have such good job that will make you return home he may issue you visa without an IV. You also need to provide hotel booking for the period of your stay.
Re: .. by Tats(m): 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2007
deeteeneey:

Hi! fellow Nairaland users.i would love 2 travel abroad (london or america) for holiday. anyone who can help or tell me how 2 go about would b greatly appreciated.thanks.

Can you explain how the title of your thread which is "seeking greener pastures" relate to travelling abroad for "holiday". I would advise that you have clear reasons for travelling and apply for the appropriate visa as such.
Re: .. by Vicjustice: 7:18pm On Sep 27, 2007
Tats:

Can you explain how the title of your thread which is "seeking greener pastures" relate to travelling abroad for "holiday". I would advise that you have clear reasons for travelling and apply for the appropriate visa as such.
I bow for the girl o smiley! She should rather say that she wants to check out, why you dey bobo us with "holiday" of a thing, holiday na for greener pasture cheesy?
Re: .. by DisGuy: 8:32pm On Sep 27, 2007
ayomifull:

If you have a good job with convincing regular income you may not need an invitation letter, in such case your statement of account must show that you have enough money to buy your ticket, pay for hotel accomodation, some money to spend and outside that you must also be able to provide leave letter from your work, i think payslips, tax cert and consent letter from your spouse if you are married. If the visa officer feels you have such good job that will make you return home he may issue you visa without an IV. You also need to provide hotel booking for the period of your stay.

na wa o
Re: .. by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 28, 2007
grin grin grin grin this are the kinds of nigerians who live illegally abroad,siena got her all wrong, she did not say she was going there and coming back, she is searching for greener pasture that means going there and never coming back, grin grin grin grin
Re: .. by deeteeneey(f): 11:25am On Sep 28, 2007
Hi pple. thanx 4 ur reply & those dat complained abt d title i have dis 2 say: d title is just 2 attract pple 2 read & contribute like u re doin. am serious just hols & am back except i want 2 study cos i am abt 2 enter d university.tanx & more contributns.
Re: .. by Tats(m): 12:44pm On Sep 28, 2007
deeteeneey:

Hi people. thanx 4 your reply & those that complained about d title i have this 2 say: d title is just 2 attract people 2 read & contribute like u re doin. am serious just hols & am back except i want 2 study because i am about 2 enter d university.thanks & more contributns.
Its alright. Would advise you make it real next time, as people will always try to contribute in the best way if you post a message.

(1) (Reply)

Why Should You Visit South Africa Cape Town? / Canada Jobs For Nigerians Expires Soon / Advise On Uk Visa Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.