Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World (23378 Views)

Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World / Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World / Man or Woman, Who is More Unfaithful in a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 06, 2011
-Malaysians are ranked third in the world for being the most unfaithful partner, reported China Press.

According to a survey, 33 percent of Malaysian men admitted that they were unfaithful to their spouses. Thailand is first at 54 percent while South Korea came in second with 34 percent.

After Malaysia, the countries next on the list were Russia at 32 percent and Hong Kong at 29 percent.

Some 39 percent of Malaysian women also confessed to having betrayed their partners. The top two countries are Nigeria at 62 percent and Thailand at 59 percent.

Russian women are the fourth most unfaithful at 33 percent while Singaporeans are fifth at 19 percent.

The survey, conducted by condom manufacturer Durex, was based on interviews with 29,000 people in 36 countries.

It also revealed that Malaysian men have an average of three sex partners in their lives while those in Singapore and Hong Kong have 16, which is the highest in Asia.
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 06, 2011
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by pendo89(f): 8:32am On Dec 06, 2011
I love the company which carried out the survey. grin
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 06, 2011
pendo89:

I love the company which carried out the survey. grin

i take it you fully endorse their findings
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Kx: 8:34am On Dec 06, 2011
Did they need to include Nigeria in the survey  to have credibility since Nigeria must ordinarily feature in everything "bad" in the eyes of the world?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 06, 2011
[size=14pt]. . .And Nigerian men? Did they not conduct that survey too? Jobless People! Only 36 countries? Was that not a condom manufacturer advertisement gimmick? So what are we to do with the award? Print it and hang on our walls?

Nonsense. . .
[/size]
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by pendo89(f): 8:47am On Dec 06, 2011
MrPrsdent:

i take it you fully endorse their findings

far form it. They interviewed 29 000 peeps from 36 countries.
Out of those I guess there must have been 10 000 190's and another 5 000 lefulefuls.
It gives them good reason to sell more cds in those countries. Good market strategy,good money.
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 06, 2011
pendo89:

[size=16pt]far form it. They interviewed 29 000 peeps from 36 countries.[/size]
[size=30pt]Out of those I guess there must have been 10,000 190's and another 5,000 lefulefus.[/size]
[size=16pt]It gives them good reason to sell more cds in those countries. Good market strategy,good money.[/size]
[size=14pt]lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Wouf Wouf Wouf!

grin grin grin grin grin grin

My points exactly! Nonsense survey![/size]
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by slimyem: 8:54am On Dec 06, 2011
and the women,who have they been unfaithful with?sheeps?
Bullshit!
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by pendo89(f): 8:58am On Dec 06, 2011
wouf! grin grin grin please dont get me started again.
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 06, 2011
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 06, 2011
pendo89:

far form it. They interviewed 29 000 peeps from 36 countries.
Out of those I guess there must have been 10 000 190's and another 5 000 lefulefuls.
It gives them good reason to sell more cds in those countries. Good market strategy,good money.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by JamesDoe: 10:22am On Dec 06, 2011
They just want to sell more condoms!
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by randyorton: 10:25am On Dec 06, 2011
slimyem:

and the women,who have they been unfaithful with?sheeps?
Bullshit!

na shameless people dey put blame on others.
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 06, 2011
is this real or False ? sad
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by randyorton: 10:28am On Dec 06, 2011
[size=14pt]i am not surprised. shame to you ,girls. all ya do is chop from men of different sizes and colours without using your brain to think of the consequences of such silly act. We watch u girls mess yourselves up in school only for u girls to hope to have it all rosy in later in your marriages .look up the meaning of `karma`. the irony of it all is that they mess themselves in our presence and then turn to us for love when they are tired of their silly act. [/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by mickeyjag(m): 10:32am On Dec 06, 2011
Surprise, surprise.

And the sad part is that Naija women, with the most shakara in the world, actually have nothing much to offer-intellectually, physically , spiritually, morally, etc.

Naija ladies, please change for the better, the world is a globalized village and brides can be gotten anywhere. wink wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by fm7070: 10:35am On Dec 06, 2011
They just like to label Nigeria as a bad country. They're mad.
Same way they said that Nigeria is the most corrupt country, whereas they're the notorious criminal
Cybercrimes and credit card fraud is largely done in USA by the whites.
Blacks are the most kind hearted and God fearing race in the world

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by theviper1: 10:38am On Dec 06, 2011
so i just want to know if these posts here means that nigeria women are the most faithful|? u can try as hard as u want to blame the condom manufacturers,bt the truth of the matter is that in a country where pple worship money even from church buildings and mosques,such things are most likely to be the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by somegirl1: 10:48am On Dec 06, 2011
they must have skipped european countries
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by toyemz(f): 10:54am On Dec 06, 2011
@randyorton

i am not surprised. shame to you ,girls. all ya do is chop from men of different sizes and colours without using your brain to think of the consequences of such silly act. We watch u girls mess yourselves up in school only for u girls to hope to have it all rosy in later in your marriages .look up the meaning of `karma`. the irony of it all is that they mess themselves in our presence and then turn to us for love when they are tired of their silly act

I wanted to call you a goat,but then i realised that goats have some brain
so instead i will call you the sheep,not the ram oh
but the sheep who when they use stick and wave one way they turn and when they wave in another direction they turn with out thinking
so you are a sheep
keep dreaming oh
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by deavicky(m): 10:57am On Dec 06, 2011
they are right, we all know it. an average Nigerian lady unmarried has at list three boyfriend so what are we saying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Yorisb: 10:58am On Dec 06, 2011
The top two countries are Nigeria at [size=18pt]62[/size] percent and Thailand at 59 percent.

I expected more actually. . .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by kevoh(m): 11:02am On Dec 06, 2011
High time we started our own surveys and label these countries with bad names too.
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Goldieluks: 11:03am On Dec 06, 2011
This is the most absurd survey ever carried out!
And it was eve carried out by the condom company,they must be out of their
firgging mind,such BULLSH1TOLOGY!

Am sure they interviewed those broke asss hungry men in the streets of Lagos.
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Goldieluks: 11:04am On Dec 06, 2011
Yorisb:

see this toothless toad!
Just Shattap! as if you no get sisters,mtcheww!
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 06, 2011
So inside a country of about 150 million, they interviewed 29000 and drew their conclusion that Nigerian women are the most unfaithful in the world abi?
And some retards on this thread are so quick to foolishly take the survey as truth and start insulting women.
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Goldieluks: 11:15am On Dec 06, 2011
fellis:

So inside a country of about 150 million, they interviewed 29000 and drew their conclusion that Nigerian women are the most unfaithful in the world abi?
And some retards on this thread are so quick to foolishly take the survey as truth and start insulting women.

you dey mind them.
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Ninapha(f): 11:15am On Dec 06, 2011
Yorisb:

And this is why they would keep using Nigeria for every negative Example.  We are ready to answer Goats, rapist, terrorist so long its the whites that called us so  Shame on you after all u are not exempted.

At poster, we need Proof and not a calculated demeaning report from one Changachy!
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by Yorisb: 11:17am On Dec 06, 2011
Goldieluks:

see this toothless toad!
Just Shattap! as if you no get sisters,mtcheww!

I say it as it is. . .and whether or not I've got sisters is inconsequential. Anu Mpama! undecided

fellis:

Oga, that's how polls are conducted world over. . .

U don't expect them to interview 150 million Nigerians to reach their 'verdict'. Do ya?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by sylve11: 11:20am On Dec 06, 2011
randyorton:

[size=14pt]i am not surprised. shame to you ,girls. all ya do is chop from men of different sizes and colours without using your brain to think of the consequences of such silly act. We watch u girls mess yourselves up in school only for u girls to hope to have it all rosy in later in your marriages .look up the meaning of `karma`. the irony of it all is that they mess themselves in our presence and then turn to us for love when they are tired of their silly act. [/size]

oboy them don press ur red button? grin grin grin cool
Re: Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World by adamaw2tuf: 11:20am On Dec 06, 2011
;d

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Most Sexually Active Towns In Nigeria / Toasting Is My Biggest Problem / Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.