Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Etisalat Is Subscribing My Bis For Free! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Is Subscribing My Bis For Free! (5747 Views)

See Why Etisalat Is The Best Network Provider In Nigeria (pics) / Can I Use MTN BIS For My Lumia Windows Phone / Has Airtel Blocked BIS For Android? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Etisalat Is Subscribing My Bis For Free! by ayolinger(m): 9:57am On Dec 06, 2011
I'm writing this not to report myself, but to know if someone else is enjoying the same offer cos i can't call it a problem;
I recently started using Etisalat Network for my BIS, after a bad run with all other network including MTN, And I have no regret so far thou and i started with the weekly complete plan which is #500; It was due to expire on 27/11/2011 which did as proposed, i wasn't able to subscribe on that day and to my surprise i receive facebook notification in the twilight of the follow morning which is 28 and PINGS including Emails, i thought it was the one from the other night not until i receive a message from Etisalat itself that my BIS has been successfully subscribed, WOW, i never remember recharging or renewing my subscription, in fact i opt-out with the hope of paying for a full month!, I waited for a full week for it to be cut off, but Hey, the merry went round, and I was due to expired yesterday which as well did and the same miracle happened this morning; Now I'm perplexed, I don't know if there is promo running on my SIM or its due to a system error, I'm the type that believe in Consequences and scared if it won't have a later effect or found myself being questioned for it, I don't think its wrong to enjoy this and at the same time don't feel it right, I'm yet to report this error cos of course I'm a True Niaja Gidi Breed and I sure know the Good this is doing me, but still i feel its wrong, So i want to know if anyone is enjoying the same offer(Like i states earlier, i can't call it a problem), Please reasonable contribution please.

Re: Etisalat Is Subscribing My Bis For Free! by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:28am On Dec 06, 2011
Enjoy it while it last, it should be due to a system upgrade or error, and i doubt if any consequence will come up cos it isnt your fault rather from their ill experts, keep pinging and they keeping paying your bills
Re: Etisalat Is Subscribing My Bis For Free! by GChux1: 10:38am On Dec 06, 2011
I don catch you! You are going to pay back all the freebies you enjoyed. Post your number.
Re: Etisalat Is Subscribing My Bis For Free! by ayolinger(m): 11:11am On Dec 06, 2011
ULSHERLAN:

Enjoy it while it last, it should be due to a system upgrade or error, and i doubt if any consequence will come up cos it isnt your fault rather from their ill experts, keep pinging and they keeping paying your bills
Bros No lele!,

G-Chux:

I don catch you! You are going to pay back all the freebies you enjoyed. Post your number.

Even if I'm a Teenager, I no fool reach that level now, I no go even reveal the first 3(08X) digit!, Lolz in Zulu!.
Re: Etisalat Is Subscribing My Bis For Free! by Infoseye(m): 3:26pm On Dec 06, 2011
ayolinger:

I'm writing this not to report myself, but to know if someone else is enjoying the same offer cos i can't call it a problem;
I recently started using Etisalat Network for my BIS, after a bad run with all other network including MTN, And I have no regret so far thou and i started with the weekly complete plan which is #500; It was due to expire on 27/11/2011 which did as proposed, i wasn't able to subscribe on that day and to my surprise i receive facebook notification in the twilight of the follow morning which is 28 and PINGS including Emails, i thought it was the one from the other night not until i receive a message from Etisalat itself that my BIS has been successfully subscribed, WOW, i never remember recharging or renewing my subscription, in fact i opt-out with the hope of paying for a full month!, I waited for a full week for it to be cut off, but Hey, the merry went round, and I was due to expired yesterday which as well did and the same miracle happened this morning; Now I'm perplexed, I don't know if there is promo running on my SIM or its due to a system error, I'm the type that believe in Consequences and scared if it won't have a later effect or found myself being questioned for it, I don't think its wrong to enjoy this and at the same time don't feel it right, I'm yet to report this error cos of course I'm a True Niaja Gidi Breed and I sure know the Good this is doing me, but still i feel its wrong, So i want to know if anyone is enjoying the same offer(Like i states earlier, i can't call it a problem), Please reasonable contribution please.

I thought I was the only one too, my MTN bis was meant to expire last month ending nothing yet, no text from mtn to remind me to subscribe and I have avoided calling them to ask when its due to expire but I know its just a matter of upgrade or server restart so guy lets enjoy while it leas too bad you can connect and use BIS on laptop.
Re: Etisalat Is Subscribing My Bis For Free! by ayolinger(m): 3:39pm On Dec 06, 2011
Infoseye:

I thought I was the only one too, my MTN bis was meant to expire last month ending nothing yet, no text from mtn to remind me to subscribe and I have avoided calling them to ask when its due to expire but I know its just a matter of upgrade or server restart so guy lets enjoy while it leas too bad you can connect and use BIS on laptop.

Thank God I have someone that share my Joy, Lets keep on jonzing till they find out jare, i don't mind it being active for a year at least this is not scamming cos i ain't hurting no feelings, I'm just reaping the fruit of my fellow Nigerians,

(1)

MTN Rolls Out New Cheapest Data Plan On Mpulse Tariff / USA Used Samsung Galaxy S8 64gb For 30,000 Naira / Is Droidvpn Still Working On Android Devices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.